Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Mr. Pumroy posted:

which drive thru do i go to for some panicked alarmist trumpfear

Chick-FIL-a, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy
as someone in the UK, lol at americans thinking that racism and bigotry isn't a vote winner

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

also someone else has to count how many tiems its posted

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

CortezFantastic posted:

petition to not allow Boosted to post in this thread until he posts a pic of him outdoors, wearing the hat, holding a sign saying WEARING THE HAT

SIGNED

Get him out of here! Take his coat!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

petition to not allow Boosted to post in this thread until he posts a pic of him outdoors, wearing the hat, holding a sign saying WEARING THE HAT

SIGNED

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

and chose to keep it under wraps for 8 hours.

this is an unfamiliar concept to you as a trump supporter, so let me break it down. When campaigns are going to disclose something important, they have a meeting to decide what they're going to say, how they're going to say it, choose with whom to say it, refine the message and spread it to their public relations team, surrogates, talking heads, and even the people going door-to-door getting out the vote so that everyone has a consistent platform and message and can answer questions about what they're disclosing.

Contrast this to the trump MO of saying something inflammatory, having surrogates soften the message in ten different ways, doubling down on the inflammatory comment on Twitter, having surrogates spin that doubling in ten new ways, then backtracking and pretending you were kidding and now nobody has any loving clue what's going on

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

zoux posted:

If 25 people quote this I'll make it THREAD LAW

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Lots of posts is Hillary dead yet?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zoux posted:

counting you, so far seven

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Veep is reality.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

counting you, so far seven

i dont count

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I don't believe it will happen because Dr. Oz is a complete hack at best, borderline scam artist at worst but how loving amazing would it be if he refers to Trump's obesity on his show with Trump to discuss his health?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zoux posted:

i dont count

i know, that's why im doing it for you

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zoux posted:

i just counted we got well over 500 quotes

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Squizzle posted:

:rant:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dont fact check me

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i just counted we got well over 500 quotes

im an undecided voter, and i believe this

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Sonic the Hoxhaist posted:

You know drat well the answer.

Hell I spent that whole day tweeting at people about the "half" part.

I actually don't because I follow this thread and twitter, watch a bit of CNN, and have other vanilla international news sources to go by, but don't otherwise get a very good impression of what's going on in the US generally because I'm in the UK.

Nonetheless, I shall take the nature of your answer as an answer in itself :) Not sure if that's funny or worrying. I'll go with funny for the moment.

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

NB I have several dead immigrant relatives that I've bused in who would also like to sign this.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dont fact check me

It is not my role to be the truth squad

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

CortezFantastic posted:

SIGNED

*scribbles weedlord bonerhitler on the e-verify line*

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dont fact check me

Can we body check though?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Not a Twat posted:

as someone in the UK, lol at americans thinking that racism and bigotry isn't a vote winner

we know that, but we don't have 90% white people here, thank god

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Squizzle posted:

lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

iospace posted:

Didn't Lastgirl make that?

why would I make that? :chloe: I just linked the twitter of the idiot that did

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
As much as i like a game of dunk the clown, sometimes you gotta give the clown a break

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Here's the ombudsman of the NYT telling us to harden the gently caress up and they are being fair to Hillary actually

"Journalists don't make ethical judgements" says person who is wrong as gently caress.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Lastgirl posted:

why would I make that? :chloe: I just linked the twitter of the idiot that did

We thought it was one of OUR idiots what did it. :(

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

As much as i like a game of dunk the clown, sometimes you gotta give the clown a break

break doesn't have to be outside of the dunk tank tho

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

"Nine eleven, which I as a journalist cannot say is good or bad, has both critics and supporters in the world" *open palm slaps FILE THIS poo poo button*

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

what do i know
all i know is whats on the internet

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Not a Twat posted:

it's a big winner among white people

the demographics of the US makes the UK look like one big sundown town

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
CNN and MSNBC pushing PEPE IS THE NEW SWASTIKA is truly something special.

Also we are deep into "Grand Theft Auto" levels of satire, I wonder when we are going to break on through to the other side and go full "Saints Row" absurdist.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Another reason that Twitter Is Bad is that it makes it too easy to cite stupid people on Twitter as an excuse to never change and retain the same biases forever

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zoux posted:

"Nine eleven, which I as a journalist cannot say is good or bad, has both critics and supporters in the world" *open palm slaps FILE THIS poo poo button*

"Murder, could it actually be a good thing? I've interviewed several death row inmates and they all seem to agree it's actually a good thing for society."

ahhh, journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If I ever get a time machine, rather than kill Hitler, I'm going to turn him on to frog centric fascist iconography and return to the future and lol at the joke only I get.

• Locked thread