Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Double Bill posted:

http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/a1473645631773

aaand get ready for the great shitstorm of our age

Yksittäistapaus, ei voi yleistää

Ja sitäpaitsi, jos molemmat saavat murhasta tuomion, ensikertalainen istuu puolet joka on rapiat neljä vuotta, jonka jälkeen voikin jo saada kansalaisuuden, ja nettona väestö kasvoi yhdellä :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
There is only one Hopeanuoli in my heart!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

There is only one Hopeanuoli in my heart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWUc2f_hvmM

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh I was wandering what he meant. We never had any PUHUTTU SUOMEKSI video tapes so I never saw it. (In hindsight, dad made a good call there.)

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ah, a pack of bloodthirsty feral dogs roaming the icy wastes, tearing apart bears and each other

~ childhood memories ~

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DarkCrawler posted:

Ah, a pack of bloodthirsty feral dogs roaming the icy wastes, tearing apart bears and each other

~ childhood memories ~

niin, etkös sinä kasvanutkin savossa

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Laajempi tarinankerrontaperinne jatkuu (Ajatusten Tonava)

quote:

Ulkomaalaistaustaisen naisen väitetty pahoinpitely Itäkeskuksessa: Poliisi ei epäile rikosta

Poliisi ei ole löytänyt todisteita siitä, että raskaana oleva ulkomaalaistaustainen nainen olisi joutunut joukkopahoinpitelyn uhriksi Helsingin Itäkeskuksessa sunnuntaina iltapäivällä.

Julkisuudessa liikkuneiden, asianomistajan kertomaan pohjautuneiden tietojen mukaan pahoinpitelyyn olisi osallistunut Tallinnanaukiolla useita maahanmuuttovastaisen Suomi ensin -mielenosoituksen osallistujia. Poliisi alkoi tutkia tapausta sunnuntaina.

[...]

”Nainen ei ole esittänyt poliisille mitään rangaistusvaatimusta. Tai jos on esittänyt, niin hän on peruuttanut ne”, Seppälä kertoo.

HS tavoitti naisen sunnuntaina. Hän kertoi tuolloin, että noin kymmenen Suomi ensin -mielenosoittajaa oli lyönyt häntä, tallonut hänen varpailleen sekä repinyt hänen kasvot peittävää niqab-vaatettaan.

”Tämänhetkisten tietojen mukaan tällainen teonkuvaus ei näyttäisi pitävän paikkansa”, [rikoskomisario] Seppälä sanoo.

[...]

Poliisin tietojen mukaan naista kyllä esteltiin menemästä rahanvaihto-, rahanlähetys- ja soittopalveluliikkeeseen, mutta videotallenteista tai muista lähteistä ei ole löytynyt vahvistusta sille, että samassa yhteydessä olisi käytetty väkivaltaa.

Mikä ihme Suomen poliisilaitosta vaivaa? Miten tällainen rasistinen toiminta voi jatkua?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rappaport posted:

Laajempi tarinankerrontaperinne jatkuu (Ajatusten Tonava)

Mikä ihme Suomen poliisilaitosta vaivaa? Miten tällainen rasistinen toiminta voi jatkua?

The racists are in cabinet. Next question!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

TODELLA HAUSKA!!!!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

TODELLA HAUSKA!!!!

Well it's no Spider-Man putoaa that's for sure.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Herman Merman posted:

TODELLA HAUSKA!!!!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Herman Merman posted:

TODELLA HAUSKA!!!!

I'm happy that you find Finnish meme humor funny.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
I'm a sukupuolipelle, don't shame

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Wow Finns are having less kids then the 1860's famine, didn't know that.

Man my generation is going to be hosed in our retirement days, I'd save money for that but I am going to have to pay for the retirement days of the generation whose parents didn't know about contraception so that's not happening.

Hogge Wild posted:

niin, etkös sinä kasvanutkin savossa

Yeah, though I never saw a dog that could turn into a tornado and the bears were bigger in the show

haha also I didn't know this but "Hopeanuoli" is "Weed" in the original work. Oh Japan

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Please send hopeanuoli.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

DarkCrawler posted:

Wow Finns are having less kids then the 1860's famine, didn't know that.

Well, that'll change once society collapses, then we'll have to put on our sarkahousut and get some help with the kaskenpoltto again.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I think it's amazing that people are seriously worried that we're not breeding enough. Isn't it obvious that one of the biggest problems in the world right now is that there are too many of us?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

DarkCrawler posted:

haha also I didn't know this but "Hopeanuoli" is "Weed" in the original work. Oh Japan

Uh excuse me but Weed is actually Hopeanuoli's son :goonsay:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
it's ok, we can grow wine grapes and corn and poo poo by the time the pension system collapses :haw:

SnowblindFatal posted:

I think it's amazing that people are seriously worried that we're not breeding enough. Isn't it obvious that one of the biggest problems in the world right now is that there are too many of us?

that's true on a global scale but on a national scale it's more... problematic

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
The problem is that theres too many niggers in the world

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

SnowblindFatal posted:

Well considering that the average Finn spends as much of the world's resources as the average Malawian family of...12 or something, the problem really is in that some of us (I'm talking about us) spend too much of the share

But sure if there was like only two billion of us it wouldn't be no thing. Too bad we didn't get that in...holy poo poo, 1927?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Sep 12, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Is that line about "spending resources" really true though? Sure, we consume more, but Finland's pretty stellar about recycling everything. In poor third world shitholes they just throw the trash on the ground, which isn't good for anybody.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

Is that line about "spending resources" really true though? Sure, we consume more, but Finland's pretty stellar about recycling everything. In poor third world shitholes they just throw the trash on the ground, which isn't good for anybody.

It doesn't really matter when we consume more to such a degree that the richest 10% of the population produces 50% of the world's emissions. So yeah, it's really true. Also we literally transport toxic waste to poor third world shitholes so...

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Don't fret about your future, once you hit the retirement age of 126 the Bearbot will carry you to the incineration chamber

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nenonen posted:

Don't fret about your future, once you hit the retirement age of 126 the Bearbot will carry you to the incineration chamber

onpahan ainakin jotain mitä odottaa

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
voisiko joku teistä animefaneista kertoa mikä miekka tämä on: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001259616.html

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Hogge Wild posted:

voisiko joku teistä animefaneista kertoa mikä miekka tämä on: http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001259616.html

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Looks like a chinese sword from around the Song dynasty. Well, a cheap replica of one anyway.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
"Saisko Supon"

wtf I just tuned in to the ilta and this was blasted in my face? Did anyone get a screengrab?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

It doesn't really matter when we consume more to such a degree that the richest 10% of the population produces 50% of the world's emissions. So yeah, it's really true. Also we literally transport toxic waste to poor third world shitholes so...

http://edgar.jrc.ec.europa.eu/overview.php?v=CO2ts1990-2014&sort=des9
it's not quite that bad. EU produces about 10% of global CO2 emissions and USA+Canada+Australia+EU combined produce as much emissions as china alone (around 30%)

we (EU countries) do import most of our mineral resources, though

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
European and American companies producing their products in Chinese factories conveniently moves those emissions there too.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

DarkCrawler posted:

Also we literally transport toxic waste to poor third world shitholes so...

I don't think that's true unless you count old ships and cars as toxic waste (or Russia a third-world country)

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
european and american companies don't ship everything they produce overseas back here tho

also: "Note that these timeseries report country-specific CO2 emission totals of fossil fuel use and industrial processes (cement production, carbonate use of limestone and dolomite, non-energy use of fuels and other combustion)."

https://china.lbl.gov/sites/all/files/6329_ep_cement_co2.pdf
"In 2010, China’s cement output was 1.9 gigatonnes, which accounted for 56% of world cement production. Total carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from Chinese cement production could therefore exceed 1.2 gigatonnes. - -"

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Sep 12, 2016

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
Someone should figure out why Sipilä is standing up for Berner so hardcore.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Kemper Boyd posted:

Someone should figure out why Sipilä is standing up for Berner so hardcore.

Ei korppi korpin silmää noki and so forth.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kepu pettää niin että hiki valuu.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
mitäs mieltä sa:n suomalaisyhteisö on viimeisimmästä someragesta liittyen suomifilmiklassikkoon pekka ja pätkä n-sanoina?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Hogge Wild posted:

mitäs mieltä sa:n suomalaisyhteisö on viimeisimmästä someragesta liittyen suomifilmiklassikkoon pekka ja pätkä n-sanoina?

Who the gently caress cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Rexroom posted:

Who the gently caress cares.

sinulla ainakin näyttää olevan voimakkaita tunteita asian suhteen