Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

social vegan posted:

biden vs. trump debates is the dream they will have 2 run it on delay for censoring

gently caress hamilton i want tickets to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seriously, just replace the presidential election with the Race Across America. I guarantee it would be a better system for selecting a leader.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
We're going to have to roll that back a bit. Let's see the candidates do a single push-up.

Nobody? Well, I guess Obama's still President.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
obamas workout with the little pink lady weights.avi

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

obamas workout with the little pink lady weights.avi

That was probably the most embarrassing thing a president has ever done.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Hillary is going to be running even if they have to prop her up on stage like Weekend at Bernies

Wait, that kinda works on a lot of levels

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Runnin & gunnin stumblin

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Guy Goodbody posted:

Seriously, just replace the presidential election with the Race Across America. I guarantee it would be a better system for selecting a leader.

Hillary Clinton collapses after five miles of casual strolling in a San Francisco park; finishes the race in helicopter, is called a milestone for feminism and meritocracy.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I just wanna watch someone stroke out on camera I don't care if that makes me a horrible person.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

InterFaced posted:

I just wanna watch someone stroke out on camera I don't care if that makes me a horrible person.

Google M. N. Vijayan

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Replace the election with a no holds barred motor race across the Mojave

Immortan Joe for prez

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

steinrokkan posted:

Google M. N. Vijayan

drat, that was intense. The eyes rolling up really makes it. I bet that's why Hillary is wearing sunglasses.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Current rumor: Hillary is using a body double

https://twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/775307386739392512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I don't know if Clinton has a double posing as her for political reasons but people under secret service protection often have body doubles it's not the most ridiculous prospect in the world

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The Clinton campaign is hilariously incompetent. They can't even get a body double who doesn't fall over.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I don't know if Clinton has a double posing as her for political reasons but people under secret service protection often have body doubles it's not the most ridiculous prospect in the world

Yeah but sending out a body double to pass off the candidate as being good health when she's dying in a bed somewhere is a step beyond

Dave was a good movie

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im certain they have body doubles, usually they arent photographed that close - more like the back of a head in a car to misdirect paparazzi

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

EugeneJ posted:

Yeah but sending out a body double to pass off the candidate as being good health when she's dying in a bed somewhere is a step beyond

Dave was a good movie

ya

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The body double rumors are created by people with face blindness who don't know about their condition.

Just accept the simple fact that one of your candidates is a stiff breeze away from croaking.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

ballsy move to use a crippled body double

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

EugeneJ posted:

Dave was a good movie
Meh, Moon over Parador was better

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

ballsy move to use a crippled body double

The rumor is that "Hillary" that appeared yesterday coming out of Chelsea's apartment hours after she fell wasn't Hillary

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I'll have what she's having

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hey guys get a load of my racist methhead neighbor's twitter feed. Wait nevermind that's a congressman from Georgia.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I'm wondering if we'll end up with a scenario like when Woodrow Wilson was on death's door and his wife basically ran poo poo for months. But then I look at Bill and it seems like he's one foot in the grave.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'd like a body double.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

someone correct the white balance on that pic of stevie wonder on the left

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

JakeP posted:

I'll have what she's having

It's the iced chai

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

I'd like a body double.

hell yea

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Is it immoral to wake up a clone early and let it explore the world before overwriting its consciousness?

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

loving LOL that there are people in this country who legit believe the 'real' Hillary is hooked up to an iron lung getting a full fluid transplant while a lovely body double that's 50 pounds thinner and had different facial features is walking around pretending to be the most photographed, scrutinized person in the world. And these people have the right to vote, and own guns

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

935 posted:

loving LOL that there are people in this country who legit believe the 'real' Hillary is hooked up to an iron lung getting a full fluid transplant while a lovely body double that's 50 pounds thinner and had different facial features is walking around pretending to be the most photographed, scrutinized person in the world. And these people have the right to vote, and own guns

Venom Hilldawg

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

935 posted:

lol as if that wasn't bad enuff, some people think she is a human being

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It will be very historic, electing the first reptilian president.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

935 posted:

yea, she's actually in a bathtub full of virgin blood

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I think she's lying about her age. For a dragon 68 is practically a child.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Their only way forward is a collective write-in campaign that has about as much chance as Bernie being the new nominee, 13 million party votes or not.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
sanders has always been a joke candidate you guys and still is

i mean lmao there are people who think he's still "in it"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what if the DNC also nominated Trump? is there a rule for that?

what if they just said "gently caress it trump is president nobodys vote matters" because they are cranky

about as likely as a Bernie nomination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

reallivedinosaur posted:

what if the DNC also nominated Trump? is there a rule for that?

what if they just said "gently caress it trump is president nobodys vote matters" because they are cranky

about as likely as a Bernie nomination

His electoral college map is poop. He might win the popular vote though.

• Locked thread