Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

treiz01 posted:

Every person I've known who has a poo poo ton of random different animals is super broken and hosed up.

Every time I think "Maybe I'll get an aquarium again." or "Maybe some frogs would be cool." I realize I would have to clean and feed and keep poo poo alive and gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Facebook Aunt posted:

I do wonder about "Abolish the CBC" guy though. Does he not want CBC to tell us about this? Or does he post that to everything the CBC reports on?

The CBC is a government funded broadcasting network that is not overtly conservative so conservative crybabies don't want their tax dollars (actually fractions of pennies) being spent on lieberal propaganda.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

trash person posted:

Is it just me or does the image being so compressed make it feel like the person doesn't care THAT much

It's like a worn out book in the library that is held together by tape and prayers, you know it's good.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Facebook Aunt posted:

Note: no humans.

e: that nose is so hosed up

No dogs in that last panel. So...you ARE a cat person.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Dienes posted:

:iceburn:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

lol that's funny. Half of my Likes on Facebook are likes of fake RIP [celebrity]. It's even more ironic when the celebrity actually dies IRL and the numbers of Likes increase (ie. Robin Williams)

You sound like a truly punchable person.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dienes posted:

The dog tried to drink out of the fishbowl and was stung to death by the jellyfish.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Dreddout posted:

Hopefully he can focus on da sharez0ne full time now!

Upside, saved 11$ book.

Downside, lost 20000$ car.

#blessed

Look at this one who can't think of a dozen ways to get a free bible, including standing on a street corner saying "can I have a Bible, please?".

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Buttcoin purse posted:

FIN A!

(If you haven't been paying attention, "fin" is how the fine Facebook users quoted in this thread spell "effing")

fuckin a man

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Dienes posted:

Nothing in the second panel resembles a dog, either.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Edward_Tohr posted:

Nothing in the second panel resembles a dog, either.

Dog people don't squat like girls to pet their best friends they get on their fuckin' knees to put their faces inside that silly dog's gaping wet toothy maw and then they share their breakfasts together.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

Dog people don't squat like girls to pet their best friends they get on their fuckin' knees to put their faces inside that silly dog's gaping wet toothy maw and then they share their breakfasts together.

Please don't do this

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

I see you are also subscribed to "Bug Chasers United." :hf:

MikeyLikesIt
Sep 25, 2012
On tonight's episode of David Vaillancourt, he discovers that racism exists and goes on a crusade against racists, especially those nasty ASIAN RACISTS!

Ah yes, the only way to defeat racism is with racism itself, someone's been reading the Art of War.

#notallracists

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

STD test???

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

MikeyLikesIt posted:

On tonight's episode of David Vaillancourt, he discovers that racism exists and goes on a crusade against racists, especially those nasty ASIAN RACISTS!

Ah yes, the only way to defeat racism is with racism itself, someone's been reading the Art of War.

#notallracists

Korea was mean to him.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i apparently have a lot of meth addicts in my fb friends

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

:stare:

that has to be fake. it just has to be

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, any place that gives you HIV testing will also advise you on where and how to get treatment if your test comes out positive. There's no real scenario where that misunderstanding could occur.

fake edit: unless it's like a home testing kit. I don't know if there are home testing kits for HIV.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

KomodoWagon posted:

Yeah, any place that gives you HIV testing will also advise you on where and how to get treatment if your test comes out positive. There's no real scenario where that misunderstanding could occur.

fake edit: unless it's like a home testing kit. I don't know if there are home testing kits for HIV.

I think @PoppethThyPussy may be engaging in some rather unimaginative trolling.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

KomodoWagon posted:

i think they might these days ? i know you can get home drug test kits. there's also lab companies that will basically send you a kit where they can test your blood for all sorts of poo poo and they might not necessarily advise you on how to proceed if you get a bad result.

anyway yeah im sure that image is fake because i prefer to believe that it is :downs:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

thathonkey posted:

i think they might these days ? i know you can get home drug test kits. there's also lab companies that will basically send you a kit where they can test your blood for all sorts of poo poo and they might not necessarily advise you on how to proceed if you get a bad result.

anyway yeah im sure that image is fake because i prefer to believe that it is :downs:

Or go to Walgreens! I heard there's this up and coming company called Theranos that can test many diseases with just a drop of blood! :haw:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Theophany posted:

I think @PoppethThyPussy may be engaging in some rather unimaginative trolling.

I wonder how this comes up in conversations. "Hey ya follow me on twitter my handle is AT-POPPETH-THY-PUSSY. Yea it's real classy n poo poo"

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

I wonder how this comes up in conversations. "Hey ya follow me on twitter my handle is AT-POPPETH-THY-PUSSY. Yea it's real classy n poo poo"

Usually trolls do all their work online, do you think the dude who runs @dril is going around handing out business cards?

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

you want a positive on a std test?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
The dude-bro version of the inspirational quote.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

MikeyLikesIt posted:

#notallracists

Gnarly is no longer mod so we can talk about David Valencio the great internet friend again! Praise jesus

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tricky D posted:

The dude-bro version of the inspirational quote.

I also learned all of life's most important lessons from a fictional brain damaged retard

cnut
May 3, 2016

Blue Train posted:

I also learned all of life's most important lessons from a fictional brain damaged retard

You were home schooled?

Hey-ooooo

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

Blue Train posted:

No mention of quotes is complete with Marilyn Monroe's "if you can't take it at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." It's shared by every suburban girl who think of a drug addicted actress as an inspiration.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Non Serviam posted:

No mention of quotes is complete with Marilyn Monroe's "if you can't take it at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." It's shared by every suburban girl who think of a drug addicted actress as an inspiration.

Every time I see that quote, I think "That's the logic that keeps people in abusive relationships."

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
What it really means is "if you can't handle my emotional tantrums 90% of the time, you don't deserve me for the 10% of the time I can act like a grown-up."

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Tricky D posted:

What it really means is "if you can't handle my emotional tantrums 90% of the time, you don't deserve me for the 10% of the time I can act like a grown-up."

or 5% in my s.o.'s case LMAO

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

But enough about your christian upbringing,

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tricky D posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

That's pretty dark

• Locked thread