Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

Hillary's corpse can be carried around by bernie sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

TLG James posted:

Hillary's corpse can be carried around by bernie sanders

ew gross dude. heh.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'm glad they dirty tricked that old guy so we can have the first zombie president

electrigger
Dec 18, 2005

so gay and you don't even like boys
Wait, Hillary is on coumadin? Jeez. I mean there's a ton of old folks running around taking it daily but they're generally not the type of people I would think would be a great candidate for president. I mean if you're taking coumadin you're poisoning yourself just to stave off your body aggressively trying to kill you with a stroke/heart attack. It's got great potential side effects too like causing your death by making GBS threads out all of your blood in an unstoppable tidal wave of black slurry.

I dunno I guess if she's prez she'll have a doc by her side all the time checking her INR every 6 hours or some poo poo.

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM
Nov 18, 2005

Love?

electrigger posted:

Wait, Hillary is on coumadin? Jeez. I mean there's a ton of old folks running around taking it daily but they're generally not the type of people I would think would be a great candidate for president. I mean if you're taking coumadin you're poisoning yourself just to stave off your body aggressively trying to kill you with a stroke/heart attack. It's got great potential side effects too like causing your death by making GBS threads out all of your blood in an unstoppable tidal wave of black slurry.

Dr. Drew just lost his HLN show after saying basically this

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

is hillary dildogate bigger than the star citizen ticklegate?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
There's no way Hillary could take a spill while receiving Coumadin treatment

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I just thought about it, what if we all have it totally wrong and she wasn't collapsing , but actually was serpentining to avoid the Serbian sniper she saw and she got tripped up?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I just thought about it, what if we all have it totally wrong and she wasn't collapsing , but actually was serpentining to avoid the Serbian sniper she saw and she got tripped up?

Eric Frein lives again???

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM posted:

Dr. Drew just lost his HLN show after saying basically this

Wait, a guy got canned for saying blood thinners cause your risk of bleeding to go up?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BWX2 posted:

is hillary dildogate bigger than the star citizen ticklegate?

yeah because people without aspergers care about the election

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Jesus this is a bad thread

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I wonder what Rush is talking about today.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

Wait, a guy got canned for saying blood thinners cause your risk of bleeding to go up?

in this case, basically means something completely different than that. here's what he said if you care

Based on the information that she has provided and her doctors have provided, we were gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care ….

What is going on with her health care? It’s bizarre. I got to tell you. Maybe they have reasons, but at a distance, it looks bizarre. There ought to be some sort of standard for people that are going to lead the country or are going to making these important decisions. Again, Hillary may be fine with all of this. I mean, it’s dangerous and it’s concerning, but you can see—and by the way, there were two other things that gravely concerned us. When she hit her head, she had to wear these prism glasses when she came out.

…. That is brain damage, and it’s affecting her balance. Now clearly, it hasn’t affected her cognition, but tell us a little more about that. That’s profound. And then number two, when they screened her for heart disease, again, they did an old-fashioned screen. It just seems like she’s getting care from somebody that she met in Arkansas when she was a kid, and you’ve got to wonder. You’ve got to wonder. It’s not so much that her health is a grave concern. It’s that the care she’s getting could make it a concern.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Captain Yossarian posted:

why don't you suck hilarys metal dildo out of her decaying sickly vag

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I don't really plan on doing that, tbh

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
my question was why though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Just like Hilary, evading an honest question

INTERACTIVE CD-ROM
Nov 18, 2005

Love?
He also said

quote:

So, she has an underlying recurrent blood clot in her leg, a clot in her transverse sinus…why is she clotting? And then why would you leave her on the oldest and sort of most treacherous anticoagulant? If you’re going to leave somebody on an anticoagulant, why the oldest, old fashion anticoagulant – which by the way I’m a fan of Coumadin, I’m a fan of it – but for kind of spurious reasons, wouldn’t you think somebody who’s a candidate for president [would] have one of the newer anticoagulants that are safer, and the indications for her staying on anticoagulants are kind of spurious…it makes me worry about the sophistication of the healthcare she is getting.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trump said he had a physical last week and will release the numbers, very soon.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
dr drew... a blank when asked why he thinks he's smarter than hillary clinton about doctoring

Darth123123 posted:

Trump said he had a physical last week and will release the numbers, very soon.

when he releases the numbers they will turn out to be 420 and 69 and his presidency will just start now because fuckin a

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Captain Yossarian posted:

I think this thread is okay, it has a funny title and is interesting, to me anyway

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

quote:

but for kind of spurious reasons, wouldn’t you think somebody who’s a candidate for president [would] have one of the newer anticoagulants that are safer, and the indications for her staying on anticoagulants are kind of spurious…it makes me worry about the sophistication of the healthcare she is getting.

That's the real reason she's running for president, why everyone runs for president. We stole some secret life-extending medical technology from the Roswell crash that only the President can have access to.

Why only the President? Using the Lazarus Device comes at a cost, a horrible cost.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't care who wins as long as they take care of the Jews.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a bone to pick posted:

I don't care who wins as long as they take care of the Jews.

yeah i want the jews to be well taken care of too, such a great people.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

So he got fired for being completely unethical by theorizing, as a doctor, about the health of a major politician and the level of care she is receiving without ever examining her or actually knowing anything about her beyond what he saw in a picture?

no wonder he missed the dildo thing.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Bug Bill Murray posted:

I think this thread is okay, it has a funny title and is interesting, to me anyway

I LOVE this thread

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Clinton's campaign staff is sick now.

Hillary is patient zero.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

Hillary is patient zero.

Trump should demand coughguards be placed between himself and Hillary at all times during the debate

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Trump gonna look so smug when Hilary literally collapses on stage

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Do you think shes making them fake it or did she have them make out with a bunch of homeless people.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nah trump will be like STAND BACK I KNOW CPR and the nation will be on the edge of their seats watching him bravely try to save her life for over an hour, and then wipe a tear from his eye when he announces "there's nothing left I can do, it's in god's hands now"

(totally will win the election)

(punchline is he doesn't know CPR)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

NotWearingPants posted:

Hillary is patient zero.

she probably exchanged the kids lifeforce for her own and is out there somewhere looking for her next victim

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I'm not really sure what is going on with all of this so I'll wait until a trusted source like HA Goodman weighs in before I form an opinion.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

NotWearingPants posted:

I'm not really sure what is going on with all of this so I'll wait until HA Goodman weighs in before I form an opinion.

i know right i came in here all like "WHATS GOING ON HERE?!"

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
This thread title is on another level :wow:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Bad Llama posted:

This thread title is on another level :wow:

yeah there is no way hilarys pussy is ever wet

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

EugeneJ posted:

Trump should demand coughguards be placed between himself and Hillary at all times during the debate

cough guards? Yeah maybe he should pack some Robitussin too. :rolleyes:

It's like this guy never even saw World War Z.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I feel bad for Hillary. First Obama steals her turn now she's about to be owned by death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

NotWearingPants posted:

cough guards? Yeah maybe he should pack some Robitussin too. :rolleyes:

When he has to shake hands with her at a debate, you see him pull out a little bottle of Purel and gel his hands.

• Locked thread