Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nonsense posted:

His electoral college map is poop. He might win the popular vote though.

This is a good scenario for some nice meltdowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Darth123123 posted:

He's picked up enough votes already.

Has there ever been a pres candidate that tweets his own stuff bc trump is great at it.

Trump doesn't tweet himself... there are two people that do it for him.

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dubplate Fire posted:

He did for a long time but he might have given it up.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

does this mean obama never had a birth certificate too

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Abuela's hot sauce must have been too spicy :(

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Danger Mahoney posted:

Abuela's hot sauce must have been too spicy :(

Looks like a little too much of the ol' sauce in mah purse, y'all

said in the most unconvincing southern accent of all time

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Dubplate Fire posted:

It is suspected the Android tweets are actually from Trump.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Germstore posted:

It is suspected the Android tweets are actually from Trump.

proof that the reason he won't release his tax returns is that he is actually broke

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What if hillary had an allergic reaction to the ghosts of the patriots who gave up their lives at ground zero

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

proof that the reason he won't release his tax returns is that he is actually broke

Androids are overwhelmingly popular in a little place in between New York and LA that I like to call The United States of America.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

What if hillary had an allergic reaction to the ghosts of the patriots who gave up their lives at ground zero

I was thinking this when they said the fainting was an emotional reaction to the event, but instead of patriots I was thinking more like the souls of the million something people who died in the subsequent events kickstarted by 9/11 had congregated and took their wrath out upon her black soul. Seizure does mean possession, after all

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Alternatively Trump is the only candidate that had the foresight to see the headphone jack removal coming.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Germstore posted:

Androids are overwhelmingly popular in a little place in between New York and LA that I like to call The United States of America.

obamas blackberry

loving lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
headphone jacks can gently caress off forever bluetooth is good for your lovely workout tunes

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Germstore posted:

Hillary's friends at Samsung had a ploy to wipe Trump voters off the map but it backfired

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

What the gently caress?

Sanders isn't even a democrat, why would he be the democratic nominee?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I was thinking this when they said the fainting was an emotional reaction to the event, but instead of patriots I was thinking more like the souls of the million something people who died in the subsequent events kickstarted by 9/11 had congregated and took their wrath out upon her black soul. Seizure does mean possession, after all

hosed up if true.

reallivedinosaur posted:

obamas blackberry

loving lmao

obama using a blackberry makes me respect him a bit more

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

InterFaced posted:

This is a good scenario for some nice meltdowns.

Nobody cared when Bush lost the popular vote but won the election. It was all about hanging chads and similar bullshit, not the fact the electoral system is fundamentally broken.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Germstore posted:

sorry you don't like it but its true, android is for poor people

http://www.businessinsider.com/android-is-for-poor-people-maps-2014-4

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nothing wrong with being poor

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
eat the iphones

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Blue Train posted:

meanwhile iphones are for retards

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Blue Train posted:

The data suggests that rich and poor alike use android while just the rich use iphones. Android is the phone OS of the people.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
have you gotten a load of the people still think apple is a cool company and brag about their apple junk nearly 10 years after jobs died?

lmao

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Hey assholes don't turn this into another boring discussion about your gay phone operating systems

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Fame Douglas posted:

Nobody cared when Bush lost the popular vote but won the election. It was all about hanging chads and similar bullshit, not the fact the electoral system is fundamentally broken.

Actually a lot of people cared and said they were moving to Canada but no one moved.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Germstore posted:

The data suggests that rich and poor alike use android while just the rich use iphones. Android is the phone OS of the people.

And just like communism they explode on regular people.

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Hey assholes don't turn this into another boring discussion about your gay phone operating systems

Watch Hamilton.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Nonsense posted:

Watch Hamilton.

The Chinese people think communism means "making money"

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Nonsense posted:

And caring about what phone other people use lets folks know that people regularly explode on you

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hilary spending the rest of the campaign in a sedan chair is the bravest, most feminist thing anyone has ever done

i was playing pokemon go today after class, doing laps around town in the 78 degree heat, and i'm going to just come out and say it: i thought about going home before my 10k egg hatched, several times

do you know what gave me the feminist strength to keep going? knowing that hillary clinton, with only 200 million dollars and a tenth of that going right to her staff of doctors, is able to walk while using human guards as canes several feet, maybe even 50 feet, while wearing purple tinted seizure sun glasses.

semper womens.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary got her entire campaign office sick lol

She knowingly infected 9/11 widows and that little girl

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

walgreenslatino posted:

Hillary got her entire campaign office sick lol

She knowingly infected 9/11 widows and that little girl

And her granddaughter don't forget that one

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
she is gonna die of super AIDS and then the vice president will be the presient and everythign will be good again cause there will be a man in office

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Nooner posted:

she is gonna die of super AIDS and then the vice president will be the presient and everythign will be good again cause there will be a man in office

Kaine is actually a eunuch Manchurian candidate, not a man

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Kaine is actually a eunuch Manchurian candidate, not a man

Former President Of Corrupt DNC Now President of Everything: NO ONE MINDS, EVERYTHING IS GOOD

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

Nooner posted:

Is this what Veep is about?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

Actually a lot of people cared and said they were moving to Canada but no one moved.

I had a friend/acquaintance in high school who I occasionally talked politics with. Prior to the election we had discussed a scenario where GWB won the popular vote and Gore won the electoral college in a fair bit of depth and he was adamant that it would be fine and an example of the system properly functioning. Once the actual election happened he immediately started yelling about how illegitimate anything but the popular vote was, and straight up acknowledged that his previous position had been entirely partisan in nature and insisted there was nothing wrong with hypocrisy in service to political objectives. It was kind of a novel experience to completely lose my respect for someone whose political views and thought processes I'd previously held in fairly high esteem in a single conversation.

LGD fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Sep 12, 2016

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
One of my friends met "Bill Clinton" once and, humorously enough, fainted. He swears up and down that the Bill Clinton he woke up to backstage was not the real Bill, but a body double.

On the other hand, my ex met Bill backstage at a Dem event and said that he was legit. I tend to believe my ex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

LGD posted:

I had a friend/acquaintance in high school who I occasionally talked politics with. Prior to the election we had discussed a scenario where GWB won the popular vote and Gore won the electoral college in a fair bit of depth and he was adamant that it would be fine and an example of the system properly functioning. Once the actual election happened he immediately started yelling about how illegitimate anything but the popular vote was, and straight up acknowledged that his previous position had been entirely partisan in nature and insisted there was nothing wrong with hypocrisy in service to political objectives. It was kind of a novel experience to completely lose your respect for someone in such a short period of time.

bitch how u been here since 2004 and not lost it faster

• Locked thread