Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Jameis Winston a rapist?
Yes
Of course
Absolutely
Definitely
View Results

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jameis Winston raped a lady and then sued her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Intruder posted:

Jameis Winston was tried and convicted of rape and it's a travesty the Buccs were able to put together a daring prison escape and then trot him out there every Sunday, shuffling him out of the stadium under a blanket right as the game ends and the police arrive to pick him up

Just like the A-Team

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Does Jameis Winston Did Nothing Wrong guy also think Darren Sharper Did Nothing Wrong

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

WampaLord posted:

Just accept it. The Steelers fandom has managed to cheer on their rapist QB, we can do the same.

The trick is to have bad feelings about being happy when he does ridiculous things like back-to-back 6 TD/500 yard games

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The trick is to have bad feelings about being happy when he does ridiculous things like back-to-back 6 TD/500 yard games

I'm a Bucs fan, I'm not even sure how to be happy, much less put weird conditions on it.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The Bucs are on the up and up so every week is going to be the Winston Rape Discussion

Owns

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

WampaLord posted:

I'm a Bucs fan, I'm not even sure how to be happy, much less put weird conditions on it.

The Bucs at least have a ring.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

WampaLord posted:

It's not difficult, it's like loving the franchise but hating the Glazers

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Chris James 2 posted:

Does Jameis Winston Did Nothing Wrong guy also think Darren Sharper Did Nothing Wrong

Sharper isn't on the Bucs now so he has no strong feelings one way or the other.

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The trick for me is to remind yourself that you're actively supporting way worse people much more directly every time you consume any type of media

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

TBeats posted:

The Bucs are on the up and up so every week is going to be the Winston Rape Discussion

Owns

If the Bucs somehow go 2-2 in the next 4 games playoffs are attainable.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Blarfk posted:

The trick for me is to remind yourself that you're actively supporting way worse people much more directly every time you consume any type of media

The trick for me is to look at the lifelong health effects of football and consider it karma

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

wandler20 posted:

The TPD taught me best how to handle the Jameis thing, ignore it.

See now that's how you respond.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The trick for me is to look at the lifelong health effects of football and consider it karma

Ben's certainly gonna be half-crippled by 50

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

WampaLord posted:

Same

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Ben's certainly gonna be half-crippled by 50

Ben's body and health post-retirement would be tragic if he weren't a big old piece of poo poo

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

wandler20 posted:

If the Bucs somehow go 2-2 in the next 4 games playoffs are attainable.

Cards, Rams, Broncos, Panthers? Going to be tough...doable, but tough...

I'm convinced Atlanta goes 3-13 looking at their schedule. So hey, as long as it isn't Carolina...go get the division Tampa!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shath Hole posted:

Cards, Rams, Broncos, Panthers? Going to be tough...doable, but tough...

Not that tough. Rams are a joke and Cards got beat by half of the Patriots.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Nice shop

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

WampaLord posted:

Not that tough. Rams are a joke and Cards got beat by half of the Patriots.

Rams defense is no joke...neither is Gurley. I am curious to see how they do tonight. I also wouldn't put the Bucs in the same category as the Pats, even without T*m and Gronk...not to mention I find it very hard to believe the Cards drop two in a row. We will see!

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

:same:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

wandler20 posted:

The TPD taught me best how to handle the Jameis thing, ignore it.

:siren:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Is pretending the Buccs have one loss going to be this year's pretending the Panthers have one loss

Cause it's not going to last nearly as long

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Family , friends and tradition.

I hate this loving team, but I feel like my fellow Cleveland fans are all apart of an extended family. You laugh, but you should have seen the streets of Cleveland after the Cavs won. I had strangers of all walks of life hugging me, high fiving me, smiling.

Sports are a really bizarre unifying thing in this town. I'm not saying this as a :smug: rear end in a top hat or some poo poo. It's just what I've encountered.

Pretty much why I'm a Kansas football fan despite everything. Go with the one you're with in all sports, after all.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The NFL is worse when the Raiders are good. We're entering a dark time

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

the raiders are cool and the only team worth being Pittsburgh's rival

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ross Angeles posted:

Sorry duder, I am latching myself onto their bandwagon. Go the Raiders!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

the raiders are cool and the only team worth being Pittsburgh's rival

They are not cool. Al was boss as gently caress but he's dead like the Raiders mystique.

You were a Broncos fan when the Raiders were good, just let that hatred flow

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Shath Hole posted:

Rams defense is no joke...neither is Gurley. I am curious to see how they do tonight.

Gregggggggggg Williams and Jeff Fisher, however, are a joke. Looking forward to the contrast between real talent and dumb coaching lead to 7-9 bullshit.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/JustBlogBaby/status/775419534060556288

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

The Kraken posted:

Gregggggggggg Williams and Jeff Fisher, however, are a joke. Looking forward to the contrast between real talent and dumb coaching lead to 7-9 bullshit.

This is true...on paper you would think they win easily tonight buuuuuuuuut...

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Ross Angeles posted:

If they hit 8-8 I will be intensely surprised. They have no defense at all.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Ross Angeles posted:

They are not cool. Al was boss as gently caress but he's dead like the Raiders mystique.

You were a Broncos fan when the Raiders were good, just let that hatred flow

Everyone but other AFC west fans is gonna love the raiders being good, it's a bad time...things are changing

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Parmesan Basil posted:

If they hit 8-8 I will be intensely surprised. They have no defense at all.

they do on paper. it could very well get better as the season goes on. brees is a tough ask in week 1.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/775432379884302336

Don't play your best defensive player. Another cunning move by master strategist Mike Mularkey.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

is that the sad raiders fan we used to see all the time? wow he's really grown up.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Benne posted:

https://twitter.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/775432379884302336

Don't play your best defensive player. Another cunning move by master strategist Mike Mularkey.

KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

The Kraken posted:

I love it when Jeff Fisher suffers, because he's such a fake tough guy piece of poo poo who somehow keeps coasting on a rep earned from one failed Super Bowl run powered by salary cap abuse.

The snow game when the Pats scored 700 points on him will always be a treasured memory for me for that reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no mercy

• Locked thread