Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I liked when the people charged with protecting her life threw her limp rear end into the armored van nonchalantly even though she's being treated with coumadin

People live on Coumadin for years and years. Pneumonia, not so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

People live on Coumadin for years and years. Pneumonia, not so much.

Right but are they thrown around like a beaten to hell afghan rug

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Since when is pneumonia a death sentence for a millionaire?

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Clinton just released a new statement

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
William Henry Harrison had pneumonia

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

And King Abdullah died of it just last year.

Phenomena doesn't care how many billions you have.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

reallivedinosaur posted:

she just tripped holy no big deal you guys

As someone who has helped people "walk" like that before in a medical setting, she did not just trip. She looked like a bag of potatoes in that clip, holding her head up was like the best she could do. Those guards were carrying her.

And I say this as an anti-Trump person.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
The damage control today is just piss poor

She has pneumonia but she is healthy

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

935 posted:

Since when is pneumonia a death sentence for a millionaire?

it got bernie (mac)

... i know, i know, he had longer term conditions (but then again...)

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
All these Alt-Righters pushing the Hillary body double conspiracy. I mean what kind of an idiot would push something so stupid based on a couple of photos, what kind of a news organization would want to be associated with "journalism" based on comparing ear lobes :/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/02/11/stop-sending-around-this-photo-of-bernie-sanders/

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Boomstick Quaid posted:

That's some impressive doublethink citizen!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Boomstick Quaid posted:

The damage control today is just piss poor

So brave for ushering in the Pneumonia at Any Size movement

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

oh come the gently caress on like none of you have ever gotten pneumonia. its totally nbd, especially for a 70 year old

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I had walking pneumonia when I was a tot and I sounded like a loving sea lion

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I had walking pneumonia when I was a tot and I sounded like a loving sea lion

not a problem, not like there are any upcoming important speaking engagements

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
It's unfortunate she won't be unable to undergo a full lung transplant and recover before the first debate rolls around

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
"Blink once if you want to call your opponent a racist, blink twice if you want to say he's an agent of a foreign power"

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-to-release-more-medical-records-228028

"Hillary just won't drink water!"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-bill-clinton-water-dehydration-228056

Bill Clinton says Hillary has suffered severe dehydration many times in the past.

Is this deflection? Is this supposed to help her somehow? What the hell is going on?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
So the other odd thing about that video is that nobody seems surprised. Like standing on the curb and turning off her lizzard brain so the help can toss her in the van is just part of her routine.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Boomstick Quaid posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-to-release-more-medical-records-228028

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-bill-clinton-water-dehydration-228056

Bill Clinton says Hillary has suffered severe dehydration many times in the past.

Is this deflection? Is this supposed to help her somehow? What the hell is going on?

she just refuses to listen to anyone that might give some sound advice, that's just hillary!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm an idiot on the internet and not a campaign strategist but maybe you should put a little crystal lite in your water or something so you drink it instead of going ahead and confirming a yuge conspiracy theory.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
It's loving Perrier or bust

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I'm still sad Bernie Mac died of pneumonia =/

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I hope Hillary kills everyone she loves and holds dear with her death breath

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i wish someone got a closeup of the thingy that fell out so i could confirm its one of those bluetooth remote buttplug things

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

So the other odd thing about that video is that nobody seems surprised. Like standing on the curb and turning off her lizzard brain so the help can toss her in the van is just part of her routine.

She hasn't allowed the press to film her getting on or off her private plane for over a year and a half - they prob have to carry her on and off

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Hillary eat the eggs drink the water

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
Wait, why is David Axelrod going after Hillary at this point? I mean, I understand if there's animosity there leftover from the 2007 campaign, and I agree with his point in general. But what is he getting out of this?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This problem could be solved if Hillary works the loader from aliens into her wardrobe.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
lots of non-gbs posters in this circle jerk

*slowly milks a jay, then takes a long drag*

hosed up, man

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/775487635414540289

what a heroic women

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
If her pussy were wet, I would expect a less metallic clanging sound. the sound should have been more muffled, so to speak, due to the dildo's thick, greasy coating.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

"What difference does it make?"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Wizchine posted:

If her pussy were wet, I would expect a less metallic clanging sound. the sound should have been more muffled, so to speak, due to the dildo's thick, greasy coating.

she melted through the outer plastic shell and what hit the ground was the batteries and mechanism inside

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

She hasn't allowed the press to film her getting on or off her private plane for over a year and a half - they prob have to carry her on and off

I have a million bucks for whoever gets a new vid of her getting on or off a plane as of now.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Since we've recently learned that the DoJ actually gave a bunch of people material to the email case secret immunity, what's the over/under they just gave Hillary secret immunity and that's why the FBI issued zero warrants or subpoenas?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Since we've recently learned that the DoJ actually gave a bunch of people material to the email case secret immunity, what's the over/under they just gave Hillary secret immunity and that's why the FBI issued zero warrants or subpoenas?

what does this have to do with the hilldo

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

what does this have to do with the hilldo

She doesn't have secret immunity to sickness, it would be ironical if she had secret legal immunity but then her biological susceptibility culled her rear end

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boomstick Quaid posted:

It's supposed to humanize her. Clinton often forgets that her flesh body requires liquids to function. Just like your abuela!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's supposed to humanize her. Clinton often forgets that her flesh body requires liquids to function. Just like your abuela!

The danger is that her egg casings may be thinner and more brittle than advisable, endangering her hatchlings.

• Locked thread