Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Sounds like you read the book the reptiles WANT you to read. :shrug:

ur drinking the milk u've been programmed 2 believe hillary clinton could've produced at some point in her life, but when u think about it, it's a real tough mental image to draw hmm weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Boomstick Quaid posted:

She doesn't have secret immunity to sickness, it would be ironical if she had secret legal immunity but then her biological susceptibility culled her rear end

slain, after all man's defenses had failed, by the humblest thing that God in His wisdom put upon this earth.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

social vegan posted:

ur drinking the milk u've been programmed 2 believe hillary clinton could've produced at some point in her life, but when u think about it, it's a real tough mental image to draw hmm weird

Omg, now that you say it literally can't imagine anything nestled in her bosom without vomiting. :barf: That's the secret, she is programmed to mix powdered milk at intervals throughout the day to breastfeed selected voters. :stare:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

VR Native American posted:

All these Alt-Righters pushing the Hillary body double conspiracy. I mean what kind of an idiot would push something so stupid based on a couple of photos, what kind of a news organization would want to be associated with "journalism" based on comparing ear lobes :/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/02/11/stop-sending-around-this-photo-of-bernie-sanders/

Johnathan Capehart is a motherfucker and a hack.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Omg, now that you say it literally can't imagine anything nestled in her bosom without vomiting. :barf: That's the secret, she is programmed to mix powdered milk at intervals throughout the day to breastfeed selected voters. :stare:

welcome, buddy

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Love her or hate her I think we can all come together and agree on one thing: let's please stop mentioning the *shudders uncontrollably* moisture content of Hillary's vagina.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Love her or hate her I think we can all come together and agree on one thing: let's please stop mentioning the *shudders uncontrollably* moisture content of Hillary's vagina.

oh ya that reminds me it's called a uropygial gland

Cigstomper58
Aug 17, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

its seriously hosed up her moisture levels are out of whack. I personally need at least 7 glasses of water a day to keep my dick moisture levels optimal

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Boomstick Quaid posted:

If Hillary winds up killing her own granddaughter from her contagious pneumonia I guess we really can't call her Abuela anymore huh

loving lol I forgot about that

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Manchurian candidiasis

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wonder what gets hillary off when do you think the last time she had sex was? I bet she is a total dom

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Not to be like a prude or say that I think you shouldn't be allowed to, but I think it's sort of weird how sexual people get when they're insulting (not just here), like just because somebody's a terrible person, I don't really often find myself thinking about them having hosed up-rear end junk or something really idunno...

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

who is that guy above me ban that guy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MiracleWhale posted:

who is that guy above me ban that guy

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

i'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you that the emperor is actually wearing a pantsuit

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Guy Goodbody posted:

It's supposed to humanize her. Clinton often forgets that her flesh body requires liquids to function. Just like your abuela!

"She's not sick! Not really! She's just too incompetent to manage one of the basic functions of every living organism, even when surrounded by like 20 different handlers catering to her every need! NBD!"

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
How the hell is it insulting to insinuate a geriatric reptilian goblin has a perfectly functioning human vagine?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

"She's not sick! Not really! She's just too incompetent to manage one of the basic functions of every living organism, even when surrounded by like 20 different handlers catering to her every need! NBD!"

when you think about it, are goons any different? makes you think...

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Ork of Fiction posted:

those blue glasses are actually like terminator vision screens but telling her to breathe and not to blurt out classified information and always scanning for bad froggers

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

MiracleWhale posted:

when you think about it, are goons any different? makes you think...

Goons would probably crack under the pressure of having even one personal assistant.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I want to keep talking about her pussy

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i bet that guy has a tiny moist dick

Nooner posted:

preach on brother

:allears:

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

If a personal assistant increases the pressure you are under you should probably fire them.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Pvt.Scott posted:

Goons would probably crack under the pressure of having even one personal assistant.

well yeah, getting busted for sexual harassment can screw you over pretty hard and rightly so

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
shorten their job title from "assistant" to "rear end" say it's to save on letterhead

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Nooner posted:

Socks is probably long dead by now :(

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

John Denver Hoxha posted:

well yeah, getting busted for sexual harassment can screw you over pretty hard and rightly so

poo poo i hope some girls are reading this thread and notice you

good luck my man

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Nooner posted:

I would totally get up in that, even with the pneumonia. She has been married to Bill for decades, she must be capable of some true depravity. In the interest of not appearing sexist know that I would also do Trump. Certainly not out of genuine interest, more morbid curiosity and the possibility of blackmailing him.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Moon Atari posted:

I would totally get up in that, even with the pneumonia. She has been married to Bill for decades, she must be capable of some true depravity. In the interest of not appearing sexist know that I would also do Trump. Certainly not out of genuine interest, more morbid curiosity and the possibility of blackmailing him.

also powerful women are attractive am i right?

remember when cleveland said that to quagmire and peter and joe back in the golden era of family guy?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Labia too big, so what

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

BexGu posted:

Socks is probably long dead by now :(

The Clintons just pawning Socks off on an underling says it all, really.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I'm honestly dying to know what trump's o-face looks like

i bet it's like looking into the sun

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Moon Atari posted:

Bill Clinton isn't into depravity, he's into variety. I doubt he fucks mistresses more than 2-3 times and lol if you think he's had sex with his wife in the last 30 years.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Quantum Finger posted:

I'm honestly dying to know what trump's o-face looks like

i bet it's like looking into the sun

ask the child he raped on epsteins island

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Moon Atari posted:

You don't want to mess with those Outer Church types. Got all kind of runes and glands that you gotta watch out for.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

its still funny every time I see it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

wow

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I would watch a full length movie of just random actors reading this burn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
https://twitter.com/TobyRiseborough/status/775530180844683264

i regularly collapse, nbd

• Locked thread