Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

twistedmentat posted:

The reverse. He put on his most obscure meme shirt for this party. I don't even know what that means.

I almost want to say it's "Do you even lift" but that wouldn't make sense because he clearly doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

The reverse. He put on his most obscure meme shirt for this party. I don't even know what that means.

Do You Even Lift

Which is hilarious considering the guy wearing it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Simsmagic posted:

I almost want to say it's "Do you even lift" but that wouldn't make sense because he clearly doesn't

The only thing that guy is lifting is his panniculus to take a leak.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

i think it means 'do you even lift?' and if thats the case its kinda funny

efb

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

This picture is making my trachea tighten up reflexively. :stonk:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Panfilo posted:

The only thing that guy is lifting is his panniculus to take a leak.

Every day is leg day.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

This picture has inspired me to go clean my ceiling fan.

Holy poo poo, that is disgusting.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Mouse Dresser posted:

I don't even understand that.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

TheDon01 posted:

Do You Even Lift

Which is hilarious considering the guy wearing it.

What if it's

Do You Even LARP.

I'm ashamed I thought of that.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Mouse Dresser posted:

Sorry, I understand why you'd go clean after seeing that. I don't understand how that room exists in physical reality.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

WrenP-Complete posted:

I don't even understand that.

Its all mold. Cheap celing fans use pressboard blades (sawdust and glue), when the material get moist it basically turns into a petri dish and will grow all sorts of gross poo poo.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

TheDon01 posted:

Its all mold. Cheap celing fans use pressboard blades (sawdust and glue), when the material get moist it basically turns into a petri dish and will grow all sorts of gross poo poo.

But it grows down, like stalactites?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Mouse Dresser posted:

Is that in the tropics? Groverhaus hot tub room? (I'm embarrassed to bring up that tired old reference, but it seems appropriate here.)

Before my medication got worked out, being in that room would have caused a seizure.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

If I remember correctly, that's from an abandoned house that was caught in a flood.
Horrifying but not due to some AUGness.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Simsmagic posted:

Maybe it means "Do You Eat Lunch?"; in his case, he seems to have lunch about 2 4 8 times per day

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Inzombiac posted:

If I remember correctly, that's from an abandoned house that was caught in a flood.
Horrifying but not due to some AUGness.

You and I know that some cracker from the deep south has lived in something exactly like that.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Maybe it means "Do You Eat Lunch?"; in his case, he seems to have lunch about 2 4 8 times per day

What's with the people on the right in the fake moustaches?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Beastie posted:

You and I know that some cracker from the deep south has lived in something exactly like that.

Story time!

I shared my first apartment with my best friend and his girlfriend. Now, we were all 18, dumb and poor but the living arrangement wasn't too bad. We had a huge apartment near our college and our own washer/dryer.

Those two dipshits thought it was a good idea to take off the exhaust hose from the dryer and point it into the apartment for heat during the winter. I was out in classes while they were home and couldn't figure out why our place was so muggy all the time. Maybe they kept taking long, hot showers with the door open or something.

Then comes the day that I decide to move out while they continue to love there. I start to pull all my furniture away from the walls and there is mold EVERYWHERE. I confronted them about it and got their story. Needless to say, I didn't expect to get my security deposit back.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Excuse me while I bleach my entire apartment.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I hate those pictures so much because it makes me hyper sensitive to anything not perfectly spotless in my house.

Oh there's a bit of dust on the ceiling fan? BURN EVERYTHING.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Ularg posted:

I hate those pictures so much because it makes me hyper sensitive to anything not perfectly spotless in my house.

Oh there's a bit of dust on the ceiling fan? BURN EVERYTHING.

Does your home look like any of these photos?

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Honestly thought (or rather hoped) for a second those were icicles...

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Oh, you found real life Sex House! They kept the sibian repair guy in the fungus room and he died :(

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Does your home look like any of these photos?

The worst thing my house has is cat hair. But boy do I have at least one story of an idiot roommate when I lived in Orlando.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ularg posted:

lived in Orlando.

Story checks out

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

cool kids inc. posted:

Oh, you found real life Sex House! They kept the sibian repair guy in the fungus room and he died :(

Holy shiiiit I forgot about Sex House.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I don't recall Sex House. I think that calls for storytime.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

ShootaBoy posted:

I don't recall Sex House. I think that calls for storytime.

Sex House is a parody reality show put out by the onion.

You can watch the whole thing here.

Stick it out for the first few episodes and... Well you'll see.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Welcome to sex house!

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Oh, that's kinda dissapointing. I was expecting a horrible story akin to Bathtub Lasagna.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Ularg posted:

The worst thing my house has is cat hair. But boy do I have at least one story of an idiot roommate when I lived in Orlando.

:justpost:

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Okay. So I was living in an apartment in Orlando when I was 18. First time living on my own. This roommate was this giant manchild, 22 or 23, moved in from New York. He was short, fat and the type of person who wishes they weren't white so they can say the N word. I learned quickly that anything I explained to him went right over his head, so I had to call his mother to explain anything. Because when I explained that the apartment only takes rent payments in full, and it would be better if we just alternated our rent every other month, the first month he tried only paying half of it and I wasn't aware so I got the nice little 3-day notice on my door coming home from school. That's when I learned I had to go through his mom if anything was to get done.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Eventually I got him to sign off the lease and move out after he bought acid off some stranger at a bar and had his friend take it. His friend was having a bad trip so decided to bring him to the apartment and make me deal with it. He also loved to invite over his drug dealer friend to the apartment to go on video chat with randos pouring out pills and acting all tough poo poo.

I actually had to call his mom and go "Hey look, your son is a goddamn loving nightmare. Get him out of here or I will fill the cops in on how he's been buying illegal drugs, and driving his friends car without a license AND drunk while refusing to take someone having a bad acid trip to the hospital."

And that's my story. I'll just wait here to see how it's all my fault somehow.

(sorry about the double post, it just wouldn't let me post it all in one)

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

There other 2 people she's with are also wearing fake mustaches.

Man, that cealing fan is just gross, but its nice to know it takes being involved in a flood and an abandoned house for something like that to happen.

Yep, sure you seen it all

Stare into the face of Terror!

The abyss staring back

Why do dorks feel that piling on accessories will make them cooler? Plus the short guy looks like he's wearing motocross gloves or something.

Things made sexy that shouldn't be

Yes i'm sure characters from a kids show about friendship would be super into guns

I am impressed they managed to get an artillery shell, even though its just a flare

You'd think he could have found a happier picture for his waifu

You just know he talks to his pillow as if she was real person during the whole game

Posted by a goon in an earlier thread showing how many Furries are on Grindr

The neckbeards expression always gets me, though I do not want to know what he is looking at

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 12:04 on Sep 14, 2016

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ularg posted:

Eventually I got him to sign off the lease and move out after he bought acid off some stranger at a bar and had his friend take it. His friend was having a bad trip so decided to bring him to the apartment and make me deal with it. He also loved to invite over his drug dealer friend to the apartment to go on video chat with randos pouring out pills and acting all tough poo poo.

I actually had to call his mom and go "Hey look, your son is a goddamn loving nightmare. Get him out of here or I will fill the cops in on how he's been buying illegal drugs, and driving his friends car without a license AND drunk while refusing to take someone having a bad acid trip to the hospital."

And that's my story. I'll just wait here to see how it's all my fault somehow.

(sorry about the double post, it just wouldn't let me post it all in one)

You sound like a narc? :)

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
If it got him away from me I'll be an undercover cop. (I didn't report anything, but his mom didn't sound surprised about hearing about it. Apparently he's just gotten in trouble a lot)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Mouse Dresser posted:

You know what I just realized? The lightbulb is clean.

Also, twistedmentat: good post, they are all horrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cash crab posted:

You know what I just realized? The lightbulb is clean.

Also, twistedmentat: good post, they are all horrifying.

The whole fixture is clean besides inexplicably the blades. How does that happen?

Also I can hear card-waifu's raspy yet still wet breathing through the Internet

• Locked thread