Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Which explains in part why they love Russia so much. Yes I'm a boogie piece of poo poo that has been around the world and Russia is the whitest country I have ever been to in my life. The place is just scary white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

JAMOOOL posted:

Once Trump gets absolutely crushed it'll at least have the side effect of wrecking the career of some truly awful people though

Well yeah, since I have no control over what's going on anyway I'm going to sit back and enjoy that silver lining, but overall this election isn't good for america.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/775828071471575040

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

radical meme posted:

Which explains in part why they love Russia so much. Yes I'm a boogie piece of poo poo that has been around the world and Russia is the whitest country I have ever been to in my life. The place is just scary white.

maybe thats why it explains why Trump kisses Putin's rear end so much and everyone is fine with that

but even whites are racist towards whites so lmao, they look down on slavs or what have you

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

whiteness
all around me
all that i see
a whole lot of russians

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Belarus means White Russia

i think everyone on the alt-right wants to go there then maybe, idk

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

:lol: that's a good fact check

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/775827375359688705

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

So....Zoux got banned for probating a mod.....

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Given what we know about how the undecideds feel, I strongly doubt Trump is winning any state where he's currently polling at 39%. (Except Utah)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

zoux banned so what

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

That means we might be able to see the painting soon, hahahaha

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Squizzle posted:

that's where the "Jewish banker" stereotype comes from

the church was not cool with Christians charging interest, but without interest loaning money wasn't really ever a financially wise move. European Jews had no such prohibition, so could issue large loans, including to nobles and such. but the extreme risj of default, including "default by pogrom" because someone powerful decided that slaughter was easier than payment, demanded very high interest rates

fast forward a loving millennium and it's a stereotype that's still around because bigots are as a rule extremely dumb

That's a hell of a fast forward. 1000 years. There is much more history that drives the stereotype than that. Even in the present, see the Weekly Standard and others stop one step short of labeling criticism of Goldman Sachs as outright antisemitism.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

good

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

:getin:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i like zoux, but that was a bad idea

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

radical meme posted:

nah, they just prefer cold places

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

lol

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Turdfuzz posted:

zoux banned so what

Make me next IK I promise to probate every single loving reported poster as long as I'm awake.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

i like zoux, but that was a bad idea

you shouldnt, he tried to guess people's races and double downed on it, and ate a ban for it

He stepped out of DaDchat for a milk carton and never came back over it

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Montasque posted:

Of all the poo poo Trump has said/done since he's become the nominee the thing that's pissed off Republicans/FOXNEWS the most is this "CHILDCARE" plan.

Seriously... gently caress Republicans.

I think they were more mad that week or so where someone showed him his chances of winning without Hispanics and Blacks and he sounded genuine about wanting their votes.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Make me IK so I can probate myself continuously forever

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Rip zoux may you post good tweets in the great dead gay forum in the sky

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Lastgirl posted:

you shouldnt, he tried to guess people's races and double downed on it, and ate a ban for it

lmao I forgot that whole mess.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Montasque posted:

Of all the poo poo Trump has said/done since he's become the nominee the thing that's pissed off Republicans/FOXNEWS the most is this "CHILDCARE" plan.

Seriously... gently caress Republicans.

Not quite, there was a period of about a week where they thought he was going to soften his immigration dick and Ann Coulter went absolutely ballistic

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

wait what

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rocks posted:

That means we might be able to see the painting soon, hahahaha

I hope it gets seized as evidence

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
It's idiot king not idiot peasant

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I've been following this thread and the election for a while now and I cannot understand how (a)gamer gate people became the Internet leaders of white nationalism and (b)Pepe became the symbol of it???

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

wait what

just take a look at his other ban on the rap sheet on his wall of shame~

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Oh he's that guy lol

Edit: didn't that happen this year, this is a conspiracy

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

I knew there was something off about that guy...

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yinlock posted:

what is it about jews that attracts crazy people

They're an "other" that isn't easily distinguished visually. Like gay people. So poo poo heads lose their minds because people might be different from them and they might give them a pass accidently.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Benny D posted:

I've been following this thread and the election for a while now and I cannot understand how (a)gamer gate people became the Internet leaders of white nationalism and (b)Pepe became the symbol of it???

Some things aren't meant to be understood

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Lastgirl posted:

I had to struggle so hard not to post this the past couple months.

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Benny D posted:

Ahem. There's more. Has anyone talked to you about Robert Morrow, candidate for POTUS?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
wowzers

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm nosy but not going back 300 pages to get the nitty gritty, who did Zoux probe and why?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whoever is thinking they want to be ik, you dont

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

What was the context to this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

I'm nosy but not going back 300 pages to get the nitty gritty, who did Zoux probe and why?

sheng, and idk

• Locked thread