Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
How many horsewomen would it take to beat Punk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Punk would lose to any of them pretty quickly. Punk can't make up the skill and youth advantage.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

LobsterMobster posted:

How many horsewomen would it take to beat Punk?

jessamyn duke would violently end cm punk and it wouldnt even be close. i think roxy modafferi could probably beat him if you let her take a cortisone shock in her back first.

Street Horrrsing
Mar 24, 2010

Godwalker of The Grateful Prisoner

FullLeatherJacket posted:

their child is named Raeven Gracie, which is the best and stupidest Gracie name

Rorion Gracie has ten children and it's a naming convention to give all gracies a name that starts with R. Turns out that thinking up ten R names is somewhat difficult and the youngest one was R-10 for a year before they found a name for him.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx
CM Punk vs Baby Slice

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

jessamyn duke would violently end cm punk and it wouldnt even be close. i think roxy modafferi could probably beat him if you let her take a cortisone shock in her back first.

lets not get too crazy

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Street Horrrsing posted:

Rorion Gracie has ten children and it's a naming convention to give all gracies a name that starts with R. Turns out that thinking up ten R names is somewhat difficult and the youngest one was R-10 for a year before they found a name for him.

repeat gracie
redundant gracie
recursive gracie

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

repeat gracie
redundant gracie
recursive gracie

Those sound dumber than gently caress when pronounced with an H.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Renry
Rank
Rarold
Rarry
Renrietta

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Renry
Rank
Rarold
Rarry
Renrietta

Rank is actually a Gracie

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

no reveen? get with the drat program gracies

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Joey McChrist posted:

Now his son is continuing the family tradition.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
If you're gonna go that far just call him Revan since Revan is way cooler

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=158_j5kCQBU
Raveeeeen

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

reeven make fine computer cooling products

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What about me? What about Reeven?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Their kid should become a WWE wrestler and their finisher will be Reaven's Gate :v:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://youtu.be/QRJ38y4Jn6k

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

REVEEN CHAT NEVER DIE

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHHE2EjEzJw

The337th fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Sep 14, 2016

RagingHematoma
Apr 19, 2004

Goiters can be beautiful too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLo-ylNPXyE

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Still waiting on the buyrate.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Meltzer had a horrifying/amazing idea for Punk:

quote:

Another possible direction for Punk would be Rizin, as he's the kind of fighter that fits into that organization. They could probably match him with another name pro wrestler and draw a lot of attention. If Rizin insists on using Kazushi Sakuraba at this stage, Punk, if nothing else, makes for a marketable and intriguing opponent. Keep in mind that I think it's criminal that Rizin still uses Sakuraba as a fighter at this stage, but if they were insistent on still using him for their New Year's Eve show, Punk would be as perfect an opponent as there could be.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

oh god

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
The eight fight ufc contract might have something to say about that.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Surely the eight fight contract was in case he was good and marketable so they could make sure he spent his career with the ufc. Now that they know he's not and he's not and also that Dana* has said if he fights again it won't be in the ufc, letting him go to one of the feeder leagues makes sense.

*obviously He Lies but he did say it

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
All my brawl for all fever dreams coming back, hell yeah Punk vs Sakuraba

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

8 fight contracts are stuff they give out to people they think they'll want to keep and not want to go elsewhere

Dana outright told at least 2 reporters after the fight he doesn't think Punk's next fight should be in the UFC, so it's safe to say he ain't having 7 more fights there

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I was surprised UFC got rid of Kimbo when they did since everybody knew he was a severely flawed old fighter and that didn't stop fans from tuning into his fights, but UFC also got a season of TUF + 2 fights out of him before they cut him.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
It was because Kimbo didn't move the needle on PPV (which Punk apparently did.)

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

This was the first UFC PPV I've ever watched and I'd definitely watch another if Punk was on it, so I can see the buyrate going up for 203.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
You should buy pay per views for cool reasons, like Stipe, or the possibility of Edmond Tarverdyan getting hit by a fighter.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Well I didn't know who to root for in that fight. At first I thought I should root for Overeem, but then he kept doing that weird as hell run away looking over his shoulder thing, so then I wanted Stipe to kill him. And he did!

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

November 2014 - September 2016: CM Punk's undefeated streak in UFC finally comes to an end :smith:

this poo poo is gold.

hahahaha thank you

holy poo poo thank you

I want to see both of these.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Alan_Shore posted:

Well I didn't know who to root for in that fight. At first I thought I should root for Overeem, but then he kept doing that weird as hell run away looking over his shoulder thing, so then I wanted Stipe to kill him. And he did!

It is okay to root for one, both or neither fighter.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

You should buy pay per views for cool reasons, like Stipe, or the possibility of Edmond Tarverdyan getting hit by a fighter.

I watched 203 with a bunch of wrestling fans and they thought it was the most boring show they'd ever seen.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

I watched 203 with a bunch of wrestling fans and they thought it was the most boring show they'd ever seen.

Those people suck.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Those people suck.

Their primary complaint was "why are we waiting 20 minutes between fights between people I've never heard of, and then why aren't they doing anything when they finally get into the octagon?"

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

Their primary complaint was "why are we waiting 20 minutes between fights between people I've never heard of, and then why aren't they doing anything when they finally get into the octagon?"

Yeah, they definitely suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I mean for the Werdum fight it's a valid complaint

• Locked thread