Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvQtzecNg6I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
my 16:9 boy

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

hooooooolllly poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I cant wait to watch the whole run

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Vinny was definitely loving with them because he came so close to saying it early on and stopped when he realized, lol

Vinny FTW

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The ghost in the shell PSX game they played on Demo Derby looks kinda badass.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I played the hell out of that demo and the anime intro for it was amazing, never got the full thing but it seemed like a fun PS1 anime tank game

Is Vinny just failing to play Shenmue properly or was it really this bad? I remember lots of dicking around killing time when I played it but the endurance run experience just seems incredibly tedious

I hope they see the bad ending where Lan Di just shows up and kills you for taking too long

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

fireboy firebolt

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmaoooo

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Danny left Gamespot to start a patreon to make documentary films about video games.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Fluffdaddy posted:

Danny left Gamespot to start a patreon to make documentary films about video games.

Oh Danny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's cool

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

i think its awesome but its kind of sad that a patreon is more lucrative than having a job at gamespot

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

it allows him to move away from SF to a cheaper area where he might even be able to buy a house instead of paying someone elses mortgage

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fluffdaddy posted:

that owns

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

for the cost of a Venti Mocha Frappuccino, you can subscribe to my twitch channel and be the first to see groundbreaking work, joined by the Kinda Funny crew

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the point videos were mega cool and danny leaving to focus on making just more of them seems better to me than austin leaving to launch a new vice games brand

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

Good luck

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

https://www.patreon.com/dannyodwyer

I think he's gonna be okay

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is what the AVGN should've done instead of spending 8 years making a lovely movie nobody saw

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

holy poo poo yea man, he got funded up quick. hopefully he doesnt get a lot of drop off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I forgot about Giant Bomb's huge wiki aspect so I looked at Jeff's submission history and its epic http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/jeff/wiki-submissions/ in between just making new pages for new releases with no info he'll just pop in a paragraph or two on a Sega 2000s era arcade hardware piece or something lol.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is what the AVGN should've done instead of spending 8 years making a lovely movie nobody saw

no I think the AVGN actually did right by all of us by disappearing finally

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mp5 posted:

interesting thoughts. my opinion is that youre a loving retard and i hate you

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Moments ago, I finished reading your post, and it seemed fitting to head upstairs, pour some scotch, sit down, and dry my cryin eyes. This, my friends, is it.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
https://twitter.com/Swery65/status/776034370222166016

https://twitter.com/Swery65/status/776042968520294400

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mp5 posted:

t('-'t)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

he was putting out avgn videos the entire time he was working on the movie, hes a machine

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

he was putting out avgn videos the entire time he was working on the movie, hes a machine

They aren't as good now that his wife forced him to demolish the game cave. He uses a green screen of the game cave itself now and it looks like boring YouTube celebrity garbage tier poo poo.

The episodes he made about game series and got in depth with them were the best. Now all we get is the 12 Turds of Assmas.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

New solo vinny run of bionic commando

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

interesting thoughts. my opinion is that youre a loving retard and i hate you

Soral
May 30, 2009

the rec room segment of the vr video they put out earlier this week was extremely loving good. handibot is a piece of poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

jeffs streaming c64 games right now

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
the end of the new boulder dash quick look where jeff gives up and pulls up a youtube of the atari 800 version

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

loving yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

2:05:42 unnf

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

jeff-hosted bombcast ftw

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

theyre going through all the generic music to use as a goal song in the NHL 17 quick look and its so funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

theyre going through all the generic music to use as a goal song in the NHL 17 quick look and its so funny

I always tune in for the sports videos and the first 20 minutes of this one was next level