Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bitterandtwisted posted:

Elp is a talentless ball of pure mediocrity ?

It was a labcoat. He was a computer scientist.

There was a photo of him in his labcoat staring intently at a jar of piss but it sadly seems to have died
the ones left are pretty good too though

Elp posted:

Ah, what a life you've planned for yourself, hypothetical future daughter, what with the working fast food because you haven't graduated from high school, with babysitting expenses because the baby's father ran away. Your offspring may love you occasionally, but it'll get mad at you just as you got mad at me. Your poor planning as doomed you to a life of misery.

Please enjoy the way that it wakes you up at three in the morning, because it's hungry or wet or bored or whatever it is, and you have to wake up and solve the problem, because no one else will. Please enjoy the endless pestering due to the fact that it cannot imagine how much this annoys you. Enjoy the egocentrism of a being that literally believes that it is the center of the universe and throws fits because things occur differently from how it wanted them to.

Back in his twenties, Daddy might have given a poo poo, but he's become hard, cynical, and evil over the years, so he'll just laugh his characteristic maniacal guffaw and tell you that he told you so. This of course assuming that he's not so evil as to just push you down the stairs to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I disapprove of your pregnancy, hypothetical future daughter :nono:

e: lmao

edit 2: Wow, this guy kept making mspaint drawings about his hypothetical future children.

Elp posted:

I fear creating a trendwhore who can't comprehend rhetoric, logic, or common sense.

a hole-y ghost has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Sep 14, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I Said No posted:

well since we're doing meltdowns i guess
is DeceasedCrab still around? he was the first SA LPer i watched on Youtube, along with ProtonJon.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Yeah man, that's the stuff right there.

I'd forgotten what a good U Mad style meltdown was like. The ranting, the barely restrained cussing... Dear Richards were such an artform.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Why didn't you mock them relentlessly?

Maybe he realized unless he could picket at every retail location that sells copies of American Beauty, The Godfather, Blue Lagoon and other mainstream movies that contain underage nudity (there's a loophole where it's considered art and is legal if the parents sign off) , plead his case in front of lawmakers and/or burn Hollywood to the ground he wasn't going to change anything by melting down on the Somethingawful.com comedy forums.

Kirk Vikernes has a new favorite as of 16:27 on Sep 14, 2016

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

This is the classic Elp post to me; also this thread (MSPaint Retarded Things You Did as a Child) is worth a lookthrough in general.

Elp posted:

Okay, for accuracy's sake, I wasn't on any military bases before I turned 18, and when I was, they didn't let me anywhere near the "buttuns." Also, my few military relatives are in my grandparent's generation, and long retired before I was born.

However, this is exactly the kind of poo poo kid Elp would have done. Shown a button, he must press it. Shown a computer, he must gently caress with the keyboard.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Do all women in his comics wear only ankle length dresses?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol xjakk was such a loving weirdo. i presume he either died or cleaned up his act years ago

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Schwarzwald posted:

Dan Lacey, a Christian cartoonist who was mocked by SA for a while before buying an account and proving himself to be a surprisingly cool dude (and moving on to sell paintings of various politicians wearing pancakes...) also produced this classic Mallard Fillmore fancomic.

Ahhh, Faithmouse, of all the loving crazy comics people on the internet, you are the one I always rooted for :allears:

It's the FREEEEEP! that sells it to me every time.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Im sure it's been mentioned before but the never ending meltdown of rcman makes me laugh even just thinking about it.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Turdsdown Tom posted:

i swear i've seen another photo or two of this person. is this chick the one that's got the photo of her getting eaten out by two goon hambeasts or am i thinking of some other disgusting trainwreck

You might be thinking of Pele, of the infamous Pele/Oddjob engagement thread with rawr's legendary contribution.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Solice Kirsk posted:

Who was the goon that used to draw comics of himself and he was skinny with long hair. Think he wore like a nazi looking coat or something? Then a photo of him surfaced and he was a huge fat guy....but still wearing that nazi looking coat.

Either ELP or Maximum Sexy Pigeon.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Free Market Mambo posted:

Maximum Sexy Pigeon.
lol I forgot about that guy

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Ugggggh

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
There's an mp3 out there of Fragmaster reading that Nintendo meltdown and it's great

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Did Fragmaster ever read the Francis post? I swear I remember hearing him screaming "I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!!!" but I might have just imagined it.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

A Fancy Bloke posted:

There's an mp3 out there of Fragmaster reading that Nintendo meltdown and it's great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZLwM3nyY5g

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

Here, I'll quote the first post that kicked off the entry of the HellBastard thread into New GBS.

good god I forgot just how horrifyingly stupid old gbs was whoo boy reading that thread again is a bracer

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

hey that's not true, if owl.mp3 was any indication he was a musical genius

symbolic posted:

is DeceasedCrab still around? he was the first SA LPer i watched on Youtube, along with ProtonJon.

not sure
last i remember of him, he tried to dump an already-completed youtube lets play into a thread (tyrian or some shooter), got criticized rather heavily for doing so, and decided to close the thread and open a new totally identical one to get rid of all the bad posts, which got him probated and I don't recall him ever posting any LPs in the forum after that

he's probably still trucking away on youtube telling people to kill themselves for making a typo in the comments section of his videos though

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Quote-Unquote posted:

People in GBS keep saying "nice meltdown" but tbh meltdowns these days are pretty poo poo in comparison to the gold they used to be

I dono when Dare manages to get a post in it's normally a reasonable meltdown.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Quote-Unquote posted:

Did Fragmaster ever read the Francis post? I swear I remember hearing him screaming "I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!!!" but I might have just imagined it.

Nope, but you just reminded me if this treasure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

Kid Presentable
Dec 21, 2005
Wasn't the original Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences fanfic originally written by a goon?
Also I remember dying reading the How to Win at Life Acording to Hannah thread while that was going on.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Kid Presentable posted:

Wasn't the original Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences fanfic originally written by a goon?
Also I remember dying reading the How to Win at Life Acording to Hannah thread while that was going on.

Yes. It was Mattimer.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait is this not a joke?

Kid Presentable
Dec 21, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

My god was this really from 2008...

Oh also, Two Gentlemen Lebowski dropping out of nowhere was pretty awesome too

Kid Presentable has a new favorite as of 05:21 on Sep 15, 2016

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TenementFunster posted:

lol xjakk was such a loving weirdo. i presume he either died or cleaned up his act years ago

His thread "MY PENIS SPRAYS BLOOD LIKE LASER BEAMS" is burned into my mind.

The well of human insanity is a very deep one.

Gene Hackman Fan has a new favorite as of 05:25 on Sep 15, 2016

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Meridian posted:

Wait is this not a joke?

The text that he's reading was a real post from somewhere, but that video is just fragmaster doing a reading.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

His thread "MY PENIS SPRAYS BLOOD LIKE LASER BEAMS" is burned into my mind.

The well of human insanity is a very deep one.
i almost met him way back in the day and i'm still glad I missed out on that

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Ignimbrite posted:

I still get a kick from Patrick Duffy gif edits

i only got up to page 7, but holy poo poo i made this like 10 years ago. i even made it a ytmnd http://duffyhldaround.ytmnd.com/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

proof of concept posted:

good god I forgot just how horrifyingly stupid old gbs was whoo boy reading that thread again is a bracer

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
dare you really build lovely meta images with images poems and things left unprocessed

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

personable decorum posted:

dare you really build lovely meta images with images poems and things left unprocessed
Stop thinking about Starsiege TRIBES.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

Stop thinking about Starsiege TRIBES.

not hard to do when u dont think much anyway eh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

personable decorum posted:

not hard to do when u dont think much anyway eh

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

TenementFunster posted:

i recall something about how in awful fantasy III, most of x jakk's spells would just brick your save file instantly or corrupt shitloads of data, seems pretty appropriate

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
live by the sword die by the toy? not really

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Is that what hellbastard actually looks like? And spends his money on?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

proof of concept posted:

I doubt he spent much on the makeshift spit made from a rusted out oildrum

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

proof of concept posted:

it makes all his MRA ranting about what australian women want in a man all the funnier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

proof of concept posted:

about that

quote:

thanks to a constructive dismissal I'm out of work. I found I was getting paid only 50% what people in my job do, and asked to be paid %60, then two of the newest members of my place of work flipped out at the audacity of asking to be paid a little less unfairly and basically had me squeezed out through a series of “performance reviews” that chastised me for basically following orders that magically piled up and dropped out of the sky after 11 years of faithful service. So the good news is more time to balance producing comics

2 years ago, no new comics :rip: