Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

cvnvcnv posted:

lmao You are tho, seeing as I'm happily playing with my friends and you're being a little bitch, on an internet forum, about me.

WHOOOOSH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

same

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

cvnvcnv posted:

lmao You are tho, seeing as I'm happily playing with my friends and you're being a little bitch, on an internet forum, about me.

but are you really playin tho, or are you just scouring pvp maps to find hidden ghosts like a guy at a party who spends the whole night playing with the cat?

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Private matches are like going to sports practice (but obvs a cool sport like American football or rugby or basketball) and getting sweaty and flexing and talking poo poo on your bros but in the end everyone is on the same team, I just wish we could all shower together afterwards.

We could fit the other 11 people in if your mom would just get out already.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
I'm actually laughing
I swear that I'm not mad

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

I always imagined the corn cob without the kernels, tbh

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
found a video of cheesefactory trying to get in to a private match lobby but his bros dont want him to stunt on them

http://i.imgur.com/qp6ckGr.gifv

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Emron posted:

I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
I'm actually laughing
I swear that I'm not mad

dang

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Toilet Rascal

Emron posted:

I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
I'm actually laughing
I swear that I'm not mad

the matches where I'm lagging are the best I ever had

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

found a video of cheesefactory trying to get in to a private match lobby but his bros dont want him to stunt on them

http://i.imgur.com/qp6ckGr.gifv

:five:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm the dangerous staircase with no hand rail

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm the dangerous staircase with no hand rail

You're gonna die in australia some way or another

E: lol matador 64 is coming back for rise of iron

deadwing fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Sep 14, 2016

Last_Taste
Feb 13, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

Like you don't even have to be friends with these people anymore, just send invites to people in your Destiny Clan. We played with Bone Krew members we didn't even know existed yesterday

I never played with the OG bone crew before last night. Twas a good time and way more chill than I thought. I only heard one sigh related to my invective shotgun warrioring ways. And hearing everybody talk led to some funny confusion.

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Please guys? I won't use The Last Word... much.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Tlw owns fools in private matches lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
http://i.imgur.com/q9JgujB.gifv

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
I've played like... 95% of the content in taken king. Is there anything that connects to the Rise of Iron prelude? I watched it and had no clue why there was a hole in the wall or who the only black man in the world is.

Well, I guess he told me who he was, but it was news to me.

I got Destiny the day they removed the Iron Banner content so maybe that was what bridged the gap.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Hahaha no, they just make up story as they go. Somebody will probably tell you to read the grimoire but ehhhhh it should really just be in the game

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Winston kills Genji in Numbani.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

I've played like... 95% of the content in taken king. Is there anything that connects to the Rise of Iron prelude? I watched it and had no clue why there was a hole in the wall or who the only black man in the world is.

No, but on the first mission of the game the ghost say "they are on the walls", and on the 2th the ghos say the Fallen are digging in the cosmodrome searching for something. You can choose to believe they finnaly found it, and it was SIVA.

Tei fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Sep 14, 2016

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

But on the other hand the fallen are scavengers flying around to loot everything they can get their hands on so it's just as likely they were digging for some kickass curved plates to build a new giant servitor.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

cvnvcnv posted:

Accurately describes nearly all the attention to Private Matches. You know, that's why Bungie dropped a ton of ghosts in, because 99.9% of players have no other business being there. You have a clan that plays constantly, cool, but really, unless your friends lists is pages long every day and all those people are wanting to do the same exact stuff with the same people as you, and spend all the time necessary for facilitating it, it's going to be nothing but the sad-rear end 1v1s I was seeing happen.

Hope you're enjoying your lag free matches.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I just like how Prison of Elders thought that the Fallen's natural habitat is a bunch of busted DC10s . It was like capturing a bug and giving it a twig and leaf to keep it sustained

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
or the cabal that have one of their ships hanging from the ceiling with cables like "this is how it usually looks when its working!!!"

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Guys I'm excited for this expansion it's gonna be great!

Wish I had more time to play my bone character but either way I'm glad we have this community of pals to talk about our favorite game Destiny!

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
which faction fusion rifle were people recommending? the FWC one or the DO one?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

I just like how Prison of Elders thought that the Fallen's natural habitat is a bunch of busted DC10s . It was like capturing a bug and giving it a twig and leaf to keep it sustained

Well it's a prison, not a zoo. I'd say they got off okay. If I was locking those jerks up they'd get a concrete slab for a bed and a bathtub full of water for hydration.

And Skolas sure as poo poo wouldn't have been allowed to bring his stupid fireball cannon in there.

Variks is a really bad warden.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Mazerunner posted:

which faction fusion rifle were people recommending? the FWC one or the DO one?

FWC, specifically the Vacancy.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

xzzy posted:

Well it's a prison, not a zoo. I'd say they got off okay. If I was locking those jerks up they'd get a concrete slab for a bed and a bathtub full of water for hydration.

And Skolas sure as poo poo wouldn't have been allowed to bring his stupid fireball cannon in there.

Variks is a really bad warden.

The Prison can be some sort of region of space, pretty much like the hive pocket dimension. And Variks put enemies there by teleporting them. So they end inside with their armies intact. Is sending people inside to make the unwilling prisioners surrender the weapons that is hard. And our task.

The prison of elders is a bit like Australia, when the british use to send there criminals.

Brine
Aug 3, 2007
I'm a Vex and I like slanted old metal poo poo.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Maker Of Shoes posted:

FWC, specifically the Vacancy.

Get the dead orbit one and buy a Thesian from the gunsmith, wait for accel coils

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Tei posted:

The Prison can be some sort of region of space, pretty much like the hive pocket dimension. And Variks put enemies there by teleporting them. So they end inside with their armies intact. Is sending people inside to make the unwilling prisioners surrender the weapons that is hard. And our task.

The prison of elders is a bit like Australia, when the british use to send there criminals.

You should really run to the store and buy a sense of humor because goddamn you suck all the fun out of every conversation.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

xzzy posted:

You should really run to the store and buy a sense of humor because goddamn you suck all the fun out of every conversation.

I don't know whose posts you think you're reading but they're not Tei's

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Get the dead orbit one and buy a Thesian from the gunsmith, wait for accel coils

lol if you didn't get the og Thesan that can switch between coils and braced frame

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Launch trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39jvouEt44s

1:25 - Finally a proper dance floor in this game

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Maker Of Shoes posted:

lol if you didn't get the og Thesan that can switch between coils and braced frame

That's not the moist one

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Matador64 is coming back as a crucible drop

Jetamo
Nov 8, 2012

alright.

alright, mate.

Roman posted:

Launch trailer

Advancing wall of doom boss. :getin:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Toilet Rascal
Uh the correct term is "death zamboni".

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Roman posted:

Launch trailer

It seems we are going to get a CGI.

Some of the new enviroments are cool.

Spliced Sleeper Sentinel with Wolf Pack!

2H Burning Hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

Tei posted:

Spliced Sleeper Sentinel with Wolf Pack!
It's the raid pulse rifle. I don't remember if it's going to be exotic or not

• Locked thread