Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

A buddy of mine got me one of these recently and I haven't rolled an L without it since. Not only makes it smoother but seems to last longer too. (freerealestate.jpg)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

thathonkey posted:

i call this grinder hash dunno if it's technically accurate of not

i use the same term i just didnt want to look a fool in front of the woke goons

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
you might want to try everclear/alcool to make your grinder hash that way if you are impatient and dont want to wait a week for it to totally all offgas, it might taste a bit better than isopropanol

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
never noticed any weird taste when i did it, i would just set the pyrex on a candle warmer w some sort of air flow in the room and it would evaporate in an hour our two. this was with 91%, i can imagine the extra water in lower concentrations might mess with things

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i've never used any kind of flame or heat just paranoid about fire, but then i would make maybe a half cup or so tops of weed oil which is p much the same process

a tablespoon of oil in a grinder or whatever i guess is no biggie

use as pure of alcohol as you can, and chill the alcohol, grinder, everything in the freezer first - you will get better results if everything is 'winterized' and the little trichome heads are solidified. maybe not huge returns on a little grinder but worth trying

weed science

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Robot Randy posted:

if you got a real dirty grinder you can clean it with a bit of iso and toothpicks, then pour the the iso into a pyrex bowl and allow to evaporate. scrape the bowl out an smoke it and prepare for blast off

I need to do this asap

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I can only get mediocre smoke here unless I pay way too much so I got a cookie hookup and I don't think I'll go back to smoking ever if I can help it tbh

el B posted:

So am I right in saying there's a weed out there calling itself LSD?
Yeah it's a few years old now https://www.barneysfarm.com/lsd-10

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Gay Weed Dad posted:

A buddy of mine got me one of these recently and I haven't rolled an L without it since. Not only makes it smoother but seems to last longer too. (freerealestate.jpg)
What is this, a reusable roach?

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

sinking belle posted:

What is this, a reusable roach?

Nah, they call it a crutch but it is a reusable filter for anything rolled. The one I have is quite girthy (:getin:) so its really only suited for blunts but a thinner one would be perfect for general use.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, please don't use fire while making extractions. Ideally you should pick up a hotplate, they're not expensive. If you don't have one of those you can boil water and set it under the plate as well(not on the lit stove!).

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Yeah, please don't use fire while making extractions. Ideally you should pick up a hotplate, they're not expensive. If you don't have one of those you can boil water and set it under the plate as well(not on the lit stove!).

right, when i said candle warmer i was talking about a small disc you plug in and it warms up scented candles, not some ghetto rear end tea candle heating rig

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Weed sounds so complicated outside of LIEBERAL states like California.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

fits my needs posted:

Weed sounds so complicated outside of LIEBERAL states like California.

It's just really basic organic chemistry.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

been smoking all day and working all day and aside from the moments i have wasted in this place i have actually gotten a lot done

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Smoking dope later on, anyone else here smoke weed?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jestery posted:

Smoking dope later on, anyone else here smoke weed?

Nice try narc

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Travis343 posted:

Nice try narc

Darn foiled again

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Weed thread is the chillest thread.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Weed thread is the chillest thread.

It's almost, like, we're all just, like, yeah. You know?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

It's almost, like, we're all just, like, yeah. You know?

I know bro.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I want to build a house made out of weed and set it on fire while standing inside of it

I know this is a counter productive idea in the end but at least I'd go out happy

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

alternative ending to The Wicker Man right there :420:

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
switched from weed to Quaaludes a long time ago.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

nawcom posted:

alternative ending to The Wicker Man right there :420:

Lmao Holy poo poo thats amazing

Everyone feeling good tonight I hope

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Awesome Welles posted:

I want to build a house made out of weed and set it on fire while standing inside of it

I know this is a counter productive idea in the end but at least I'd go out happy

just hotbox your entire neighborhood

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im saving myself for this coming weekend and taking a bit of a T break since my vaporgenie also broke last saturday (thankfully i do have a new one due in by the end of the week since broken one was covered under warranty!)...well actually it still sort of works if i really want it to but its not worth the effort and id rather just lay low until the weekend anyways so no more than couple few puffs each day but im definitely putting my foot down regarding consuming absolutely ZERO edibles all week until then as well (i even had someone else temporarily hold them in escrow for me until then)

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
not me im smoking weed and putting molasses on this fancy bread i cooked up man its good

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

That is a good decision

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Gay Weed Dad posted:

mrs' shop sells glass crutches for like $1 now and they are great

gotta clean every 2-3 j's tho

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i tend to quickly develop a tolerance to edibles when used 2-3 consecutive days in a row that takes away some of that special semi-psychedelic and euphoric edible magic that i love so much - so i prefer to take a day or so off prior to pulling out the top shelf poo poo from the caregiver...but ill prob attempt to rip a bowl in an hour or so since there a definite lack of a cross tolerance between vaping/smoking/eating :420: or at least thats what ive found to be the case for myself ymmv

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

i tend to quickly develop a tolerance to edibles when used 2-3 consecutive days in a row that takes away some of that special semi-psychedelic and euphoric edible magic that i love so much - so i prefer to take a day or so off prior to pulling out the top shelf poo poo from the caregiver...but ill prob attempt to rip a bowl in an hour or so since there a definite lack of a cross tolerance between vaping/smoking/eating :420: or at least thats what ive found to be the case for myself ymmv

Yeah same

Works best if I wait like 3 months to build a supply and then binge for a week

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I hate smoking, but I LOVE being high. I've tried vaping, but I just can't achieve the same level of orbiting in outer space that I get from smoking. And edibles don't get me there either. I envy people who have near-psychedelic experiences on edibles.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Freestyle posted:

I hate smoking, but I LOVE being high. I've tried vaping, but I just can't achieve the same level of orbiting in outer space that I get from smoking. And edibles don't get me there either. I envy people who have near-psychedelic experiences on edibles.

definitely try to get ur hands on some edibles made from an extract like oil/rosin instead of the usual stuff made from cannabutter or abv, nothing but pure joy, energy, and good vibes without the heavy body load or potential edible freak out common to traditional homemade edibles (nothing wrong with those though at all, but imo just not ideal for doing anything outside of ur home or the couch for that matter esp in higher doses)

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

definitely try to get ur hands on some edibles made from an extract like oil/rosin instead of the usual stuff made from cannabutter or abv, nothing but pure joy, energy, and good vibes without the heavy body load or potential edible freak out common to traditional homemade edibles (nothing wrong with those though at all, but imo just not ideal for doing anything outside of ur home or the couch for that matter esp in higher doses)

i inject the crack pipe into my vagine too :)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

personable decorum posted:

i inject the crack pipe into my vagine too :)

niiice

also dabs, do some dabs if u want to visit space

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

The White Darryl Strawberry

Salad Prong
THC Bomb is pretty good. Going to make sure my next bag has a much longer name and more distinct pedigree :colbert: Hey, where all the craft beer at? ::Cleavon Little:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

You can get oils in little cartridges, why would you bother burning plants anymore?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

BONGHITZ posted:

You can get 190 proof moonshine, why would you bother drinking beer anymore?

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Low dose dmt sprinkle in my chronic? beats the regular special sauce sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Everyone keeps on wasting time, hurry up and do weed. As much as you can, as fast as you can.