Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This chapter was good as hell for getting me hyped up for next week. I can't wait.:peanut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Z5RFBAX2M

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

JosephWongKS posted:

She enslaved the horse.

By offering it three meals a day, a bonus carrot on weekends, a strict five days per week, eight hours per day working week with mandatory lunch break, and comprehensive medical insurance.

This is a spin-off manga I would read and enjoy.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A

:colbert:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

JosephWongKS posted:

She enslaved the horse.

By offering it three meals a day, a bonus carrot on weekends, a strict five days per week, eight hours per day working week with mandatory lunch break, and comprehensive medical insurance.

She's an angel!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Nojojo

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Holy poo poo, I'm so hype for next week, like you can't tell. Amazing how a supposed comedy manga does epic battles and the power of friendship better than most other manga do :allears:

EDIT: I have to say, the first and second panels here are my favourite of the whole chapter:

It's wonderful to see how much things have changed both for and within Sakurada :3:

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Sep 8, 2016

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I hope the next chapter is just chapter 80-81 in terms of panel layout again

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#957628a0443bb37d

Futari Wa Pretty Anon Inc is not responsible for any health complications this chapter causes. Read at your own risk.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Tarage posted:

http://bato.to/reader#957628a0443bb37d

Futari Wa Pretty Anon Inc is not responsible for any health complications this chapter causes. Read at your own risk.

I'm dead

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Tarezax posted:

I'm dead

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Better fight scenes than most actual battle manga.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Am I the only one that's slightly weirded out by an adult teacher kissing a highschooler??

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Dayuuuum, Sakurada's strapped

Also lol someone should turn this into an avatar.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

DrSunshine posted:

Am I the only one that's slightly weirded out by an adult teacher kissing a highschooler??

Yeah, that's an element to this story that is...a thing. Yeah. It is kind of, yeah. Yeah.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
Does Sakurada have to submit to a financial consultation now?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Covok posted:

Yeah, that's an element to this story that is...a thing. Yeah. It is kind of, yeah. Yeah.

Shhh, don't think. Just read.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

DrSunshine posted:

Covok posted:

Next chapter starts with the police officer arresting Koumoto-sensei.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
That was fantastic. Live a long and happy life!!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Page 14 has Akari putting her hands on a speech bubble. :allears:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

DrSunshine posted:

I mean, considering the general scale of creepy things in anime and manga, at least they're both technically adults doing something consensual.

Although, on the other hand, this doesn't really make Koumoto seem any less unstable.

Maybe it's a commentary on the consequences of unrealistic female ideals in Japanese culture?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Also lol someone should turn this into an avatar.

She's grabbing onto the speech bubble and panel border and that's just the greatest.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will ignore the issues at the core of all this, and enjoy the overload of cuteness that nearly killed me.

A happy ending. Cheers.:cheers:

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I just remember that in Sakurada's soul, he is 35.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Artificer posted:

Page 14 has Akari putting her hands on a speech bubble. :allears:

I think she's actually using them to push herself into the frame. Loved it.

There Bias Two posted:

I mean, considering the general scale of creepy things in anime and manga, at least they're both technically adults doing something consensual.

Koumoto's secret is that she's dating a student. Sakurada's secret is that he's actually 30. Problem solved!

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
sakurada's 18, its all legal baby lets go

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Also, Sakurada's secret power of literally being a magical enlightened martial arts master is pretty cool.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Wrap it up, lads and ladies, wrap everything up! Humanity has officially peaked!

Seriously though, holy wow this chapter :allears: I remember making a post in the anime recs thread once, asking for a romantic show that would've ended with soaring orchestral music, truly epic (in the Homeric sense) scenes, and passionate kisses. I never knew that all I had to do was wait and I'd get it in this manga! Good goddamn, I think I'm more pumped up from this than Youko and Kuromine's kiss and confession!

I mean, look at how masterfully done this chapter was, from the heartbreaking looks on Akari's face, to Sakurada getting a friggin' halo when talking to her, to the pinnacle of this manga when he pulls the bandanna off her horn, holy poo poo this is awesome!

And yeah, I suppose this is condoning a student-teacher relationship. Thing is, when the student in question rides a white pegasus into a floating castle, fights his princess's LITERAL inner and outer demons and declares his eternal love for her in a chapel while she's wearing a white wedding dress and the sky castle's falling around them- well, I for one think there are exceptions to every rule. And if there's one thing I hope we can all agree on, is that this arc was exceptional, and it ruled!

Goddamn it, I'm still going eeeeeee

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It's a ten year difference, it'll be weird at first but eventually be barely noticeable.

My grandparents are the same actually: my grandfather was ten years younger than my grandmother, and I think he was about 18 when he started courting her. Then again, he'd started working shoveling coal when he was 14 to feed the family.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I mean seriously if you look at this scene:

And tell me you don't want to see Square or Blur Studio animate this in glorious 3D, I'll call you a damned liar to your face, because HOLY poo poo it's glorious! Man, I'm not sure if I want this or the kiss as my new desktop background now.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

It's a ten year difference, it'll be weird at first but eventually be barely noticeable.

My grandparents are the same actually: my grandfather was ten years younger than my grandmother, and I think he was about 18 when he started courting her. Then again, he'd started working shoveling coal when he was 14 to feed the family.

The age diffrence isnt really the issue here. Its more about teacher being a job of trust. When the teacher starts to date a student people start to question the teachers bias. The teacher is in a position of power over the student since they decide on the students grades and all. If the relationship goes sour the teacher can take out the frustration on the student by giving bad grades, if the relationship goes well the student can get better grades than he normally would. Basically the sane solution is to just wait until the student graduates so theres less drama.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
Koumoto's power level is 530,000. god drat.
also even the horse has a secret

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I'm so very glad that there wasn't any bullshit shenanigans at the last second to interrupt like almost every other anime ever

He'll graduate soon and everything'll be hunky dory

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

dordreff posted:

also even the horse has a secret

Jitsu wa watashi wa: even the horse has a secret

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
I feel like I have to remind people, this is a world where a demonically posessed teacher fought a student riding a Pegasus in a floating castle conjured up by a thousand year old demon who is also the principal of the school, and this all took place at the end of a sports festival.

Remember what kind of world these events are taking place in.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I've read so many good age gap romance manga so that I too have become a sennin and can deflect the 'hrm' parts

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Meh, he's close to graduating. Let her have this one.

I pumped my fist at least three times while reading this, by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Iretep posted:

The age diffrence isnt really the issue here. Its more about teacher being a job of trust. When the teacher starts to date a student people start to question the teachers bias. The teacher is in a position of power over the student since they decide on the students grades and all. If the relationship goes sour the teacher can take out the frustration on the student by giving bad grades, if the relationship goes well the student can get better grades than he normally would. Basically the sane solution is to just wait until the student graduates so theres less drama.

Dude's in his third year of japanese high school at this point he can literally do nothing but act lovey dovey and still graduate with a spot in a university.

Terper posted:

I've read so many good age gap romance manga so that I too have become a sennin and can deflect the 'hrm' parts

Give me your list. Bonnouiji does not count even thought that is best romance.

• Locked thread