Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

F

I can't not say not no to a pitch like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

F

Its time to take a break from our war and visit wonderful Space Australia! Its Australia in space!

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Mad max with stompy robots sounds good F. Also I'm half expecting they've unearthed something like a Bolo rather than just a run of the mill Star League battlemech.

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
C

Time to take out the trash.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

MinutePirateBug posted:

Mad max with stompy robots sounds good F. Also I'm half expecting they've unearthed something like a Bolo rather than just a run of the mill Star League battlemech.

Does it really matter what they've uncovered? The journey is the important thing.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

Dunerunners Salvage Crew
A prospector on the Periphery world of Enkra has struck it rich! A genuine BattleMech was found on his land. Lacking the equipment or the technical acumen to recover it, he’s put out a call to all the prospector crews of the Zegara desert: the first crew to make it on site gets a 60% cut of the profit from the BattleMech’s sale. The Dunewalkers are more than up to the challenge, but will they make it to the prospector’s mountain in time?

Aw hell, how could I say no to this?

F!

Ablative
Nov 9, 2012

Someone is getting this as an avatar. I don't know who, but it's gonna happen.
Fuck it, let's be Mad Max.

Although I'd be happy with Operation Death to the Trashborn too.

LeadSled
Jan 7, 2008

You know, all of these choices look great, but I have to go with F.

Telamon
Apr 8, 2005

Father of Ajax!
D Goliath Scorpions

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Neopie posted:

come on, I'm up next session!

F

you had me at "like the Tortuga mission"

F. For Fun.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
A vote for the Goliath Scorpions is a vote for elementals.

Deployed from a Kirghiz bomb bay directly onto some poor unsuspecting Widowmaker's face.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

... Okay, fair enough, that's less interesting.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Gotta go D, Fear and Loathing in Clan Vegas is the best.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Vote D for airdropped maximum rear end in a top hat-toads!!!

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

Can I pick all of the above? I cant? Well, damn. Space Mad Max sounds fucking great.

But kicking trashborn rear end? I'll have to go with C.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I basically want every single mission here except B.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
D and F both sound like a lot of fun, but I really want more rebel clanners ruining poo poo, so I'm going with C. Last time we had clan defections we ended up with the four guardian deities/power rangers.

As an aside, a question for you PTN. When do you think we'll next get an update on the back channel ties between the FWL and Lyrian CW? Want to see how that potential power bloc turns out.

Edit: Is F set in the same part of space as the HBS game? It sorta' looks like it, but I'm not sure.

Tran fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Sep 15, 2016

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Neopie posted:

... Okay, fair enough, that's less interesting.

are you kidding? the tank mission was fantastic when it was clans vs the FedSuns. Weirdo junk tanks? it'll be great!

you'll get to use an AC/2 on a 3/5 tank and feel unstoppable

because you can't stop

because it has a design quirk of poorly maintained brakes

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

PoptartsNinja posted:

A vote for the Goliath Scorpions is a vote for elementals.

Deployed from a Kirghiz bomb bay directly onto some poor unsuspecting Widowmaker's face.
Sold!

Voting D for maximum elementals!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Psion posted:

because you can't stop

Oh please, as if stopping was an option.

It's a rolling map, get scrolled off the bottom and you die won't catch up before the battle ends and miss out on your sweet 5% 3%!

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions
B.

Voting for the Clans is probably a first for me, but I think it's warranted.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

PoptartsNinja posted:

It's a rolling map, get scrolled off the bottom and you die won't catch up before the battle ends and miss out on your sweet 5% 3%!

Okay, now F sounds *really* fantastic.

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

Guys. Some of you aren't voting F. It's Mad Max Space Tanks. Come on.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

PoptartsNinja posted:

This just keeps getting better

what are the dice rolls for someone to climb out on the hood and blow nitrous into the intake

Psion fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Sep 15, 2016

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I really like the Dunerunners option, but in the end I have to pick B. Amaris needs a punch inna nose - not because he's evil but because he's just been too drat successful.

Erd
Jun 6, 2011
D.

Blue on Blue madness please.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Goons gonna die historic on the Fury Road

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Voting E. I'm up next on the roster and I'm quietly hoping that it'll be more Death Commando Warcrime Funtime. :unsmigghh:

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

F, for a bit of a change of pace from large scale high tech brawls... Sounds like fun!

Playing as the Sea Foxes is a runner up for me, would be interesting to see the other side of the conflict a bit more, and maybe give them a win for a change - Amaris is way too confident.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

PoptartsNinja posted:

This post sold me on F, but I really want to see everyone but B do well.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Hey, who wants to go searching for old war relics in the desert? I know one guy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOXAOSvqiUg

Voting F

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Voting B

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Voting F because, seriously, Fury Road with tanks.

By our deeds we honor him.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

a vote for F means a vote for someone to shout "we ain't found poo poo"

vote F today

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
F for Fun!

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
D

Airdrop toads erryday. :okpos:

Farseli
Sep 28, 2009

This is what I live for. This is the purpose of living, for those who have no life.
E because they all sound fun. Even this one.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
I'm on board with the story of the Demon Hawks and their growing family. C please.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

vorebane posted:

B This is one of the harder theatre choices I've seen in this thread. All of them sound like great fun. Except the mystery box, which is a mystery. It could be a boat! The Dunerunners are a very close second choice for me. All gorkamorka mad max with robots kind of thing! But I want the Sea Foxes to get a turn at always getting initiative, let's see how Amaris likes that!

Are you sure it shouldn't be Mad Mechs? I feel you, though. This is definitely one of the missions in which I wish I could vote for two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
F

• Locked thread