Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Zephyrine posted:

Also don't vote for her because she's a cowardly liberal who's too afraid to get her hands dirty to be the president America needs.

Everyone here says "shouldnt they want to vote for her if she can apparently kill enemies with impunity?" But it's the fact that they're afraid she'll only kill the people they like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

VitalSigns posted:

Hillary is a gravely ill invalid unable to exercise the duties of the presidency, and is masterminding countless plots to murder everyone without a trace.

If I was going to murder a guy and make it look like a suicide I'm PRRREEEETTY sure that I wouldn't make it obvious to idiots on the internet like with two shots to the head or whatever.

So what I'm saying is Hillary can't even assassinate as effectively as Putin-sama #Trump2016

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Radish posted:

If I was going to murder a guy and make it look like a suicide I'm PRRREEEETTY sure that I wouldn't make it obvious to idiots on the internet like with two shots to the head or whatever.

So what I'm saying is Hillary can't even assassinate as effectively as Putin-sama #Trump2016
:thejoke:

The meme going around is that a lot of the "mysterious deaths" are impossible and the government are covering it up.

Generally it's a gross generalization of events, or a hard push to believe a normal death or murder is a conspiracy.

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Not to mention attempts to connect Hillary to murders of people she didn't even know, because they happened to live in the same city at some point in time and the murder was unsolved. It's quite a wacky list, and the whole thing is kind of a gish Gallup since you can't even deal with the absurdity of even one of those connections let alone dozens.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They also like to use weasel words like "the coroner ruled it a suicide" to imply that it was a cover up, not that this is a completely normal thing that happens.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Radish posted:

Apparently one of her victims shot himself in the head and the pistol fired off two bullets.

It gets skewed in the retelling to paint the mental image of a guy found on the floor with two bullet holes in the back of the head and a coroner ruling it an obvious suicide *wink, nudge, wink*.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Zephyrine posted:

Apparently one of her victims shot himself in the head and the pistol fired off two bullets.

It gets skewed in the retelling to paint the mental image of a guy found on the floor with two bullet holes in the back of the head and a coroner ruling it an obvious suicide *wink, nudge, wink*.

Sometimes people don't shoot themselves through the brain either. A shot under the chin can come out through the nose or be otherwise deflected. Sitting there with no face and a pool of blood in your lap, nothing really else to do but take another shot.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Ron Jeremy posted:

Sometimes people don't shoot themselves through the brain either. A shot under the chin can come out through the nose or be otherwise deflected. Sitting there with no face and a pool of blood in your lap, nothing really else to do but take another shot.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

VitalSigns posted:

Hillary is a gravely ill invalid unable to exercise the duties of the presidency, and is masterminding countless plots to murder everyone without a trace.

The version of this that showed up in my feed also specifically said "his only protection is us sharing this so he's too well known to kill!" so that it's a win-win for them. If the dude ever dies sometime in the next 30 years it's Killary, if he's fine it's because their heroic facebook meme sharing kept him alive from what was surely a death sentence.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
It doesn't even make sense that he'd be a target though - all the others had "critical information" and were "about to testify". Everyone in the entire world has already seen the video so what possible good would knocking off the guy who filmed it do?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Julio Cruz posted:

It doesn't even make sense that he'd be a target though - all the others had "critical information" and were "about to testify". Everyone in the entire world has already seen the video so what possible good would knocking off the guy who filmed it do?

He's part of the media, Hillary's minions. It's a 'you've failed me for the last time!' situation.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
Well, a Bad Guy With A Gun was stopped by a Good Guy With A Gun, so get ready for a flurry about that. For shits and giggles, count how many of them mention that the other good guy got shot multiple times throughout the incident.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

quote:

Change the flag to "don't tread on me", the posters to BUSH and TRUMP, t-shirt to TRUMP, the network to Fox, and "all I gotta do is say "you're the real racists" and I win".

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Oh if I'm so much of a racist how come everyone keeps telling me all the time in great deal how much of a racist I am? Fuckin liberals

Da Mott Man
Aug 3, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

Change the flag to "don't tread on me", the posters to BUSH and TRUMP, t-shirt to TRUMP, the network to Fox, and "all I gotta do is say "you're the real racists" and I win".

Spent way too much time on this but here you go. I was trying to free hand the MAGA ballcap but I suck at drawing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

These are just dumb but I don't really have anywhere else to make others suffer seeing them share them.

Also, has anyone heard this poo poo about Brock Turner doing 3 months in jail- or prison, I can't remember that one specifically- and then possibly getting an opportunity to do High School speaking tours?

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
My aunt really need to stop sending me this garbage:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I want to get a custom onesie with Benghazi printed on it a hundred times or so.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Da Mott Man posted:

Spent way too much time on this but here you go. I was trying to free hand the MAGA ballcap but I suck at drawing.

1. Change 'Internet Arguments Won" to "Racist Memes Made". Make the Password: "1488"
2. Gadsden Flag Swastika
3. Anime waifu on shirt
4. "Lol, these cuck dindus think I'm a real racist."

Now that I think about it...this is what they want.

Rick_Hunter fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Sep 15, 2016

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Rick_Hunter posted:

Make the Password: "1488"
3. Anime waifu on shirt

These two suggestions aren't bad, maybe an anime wall scroll or figurine instead of a shirt

Too bad for the angle, if we saw his other hand, you could out in an anime mousepad, the kind with boobs.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
This is what's going around among the crazies on Facebook that I know.

http://pastebin.com/sih4HpjD

Haven't been able to take a crack at the PGP at the end.

quote:

PROGNOSIS AS OF 9/14/16

Death no later than October 12, 2016.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

VitalSigns posted:

Preemptively making poo poo up. Nice.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

This is what's going around among the crazies on Facebook that I know.

http://pastebin.com/sih4HpjD

Haven't been able to take a crack at the PGP at the end.

Hahahaha this is amazing. I wonder what their excuse will be when she starts campaigning again. Robot? Hologram? Doppelganger?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

The answer is she is using a double. I have witnessed several people share "articles" talking about her using a body double on 9/11.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

This isn't even how you use this god drat I hate improper meme usage I rage about it. I lose sleep over it.

It's supposed to be a redneck who believes the correct thing but for the wrong reasons. Like

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

This isn't even how you use this god drat I hate improper meme usage I rage about it. I lose sleep over it.

It's supposed to be a redneck who believes the correct thing but for the wrong reasons. Like

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

Hahahaha this is amazing. I wonder what their excuse will be when she starts campaigning again. Robot? Hologram? Doppelganger?

By then they will have forgotten they ever believed this and will have moved on to the next thing. If you call them on it they will not remember saying it or they will say "I just thought it was interesting/I shared it to make you think".

Remember when Obama was importing Ebola? Or sending the military to conquer Texas? People with zero introspection sure don't.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

VitalSigns posted:

By then they will have forgotten they ever believed this and will have moved on to the next thing. If you call them on it they will not remember saying it or they will say "I just thought it was interesting/I shared it to make you think".

Remember when Obama was importing Ebola? Or sending the military to conquer Texas? People with zero introspection sure don't.

If right wingers ever address Ebola or Jade Helm, they'll just say that those plans didn't succeed because Real Americans bravely exposed the lies posted about it on the internet.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Does anyone have an official list of Bad things dems have done?

Is Benghazi first or is Obamacare first?

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

Does anyone have an official list of Bad things dems have done?

Is Benghazi first or is Obamacare first?

I think the first is not agreeing with every single republican ever.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Master Twig posted:

Well, the comic is pretty accurate if you view the labels on the bottom of the graphs as marking the targeted victims of the attacks rather than the perpetrators.

Christians don't need to commit terrorist attacks; they control the Air Force.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

VideoTapir posted:

Christians are literally incapable of terrorism, and anyone who commits a terror act is no real Christian.
Now, let me tell you how every single Muslim is part of one collective terrorist hivemind with no deviation in belief or difference in opinion.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

VideoTapir posted:

:boom:

Content:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

This poo poo was shared on one of the Bernie Sanders FB pages and received tons of likes along with people saying anyone mad at that picture or calling it misogynistic is a liberal PC SJW which is especially weird to me because Bernie is like the king liberal PC SJW. The other thing I hear is "it's not misogynistic because Hillary is actually a oval office" which blows my loving mind.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The PUMAs finally found their candidate in 2016 and that candidate is Donald Trump. Capitalism accelerates things, so the basket of deplorables component of Sanders Support were able to find Donald Trump much faster.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Verisimilidude posted:

This poo poo was shared on one of the Bernie Sanders FB pages and received tons of likes along with people saying anyone mad at that picture or calling it misogynistic is a liberal PC SJW which is especially weird to me because Bernie is like the king liberal PC SJW. The other thing I hear is "it's not misogynistic because Hillary is actually a oval office" which blows my loving mind.

Supporting Bernie was never about progressivism to most of his supporters and entirely about having an alternative to THAT oval office

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I didn't understand the problem with Sanders supporters until Elizabeth Warren endorsed Clinton. The Berniebros I knew had been praising her, saying how great she was and that she should be Bernie's VP. As soon as she endorsed Clinton their statements changed to "UGH just another white feminist" and said she should go swim in some river near a sewage treatment plant. When I saw the sheer amount of misogyny directed at her just for endorsing Clinton it was pretty eye opening.

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

Twelve by Pies posted:

I didn't understand the problem with Sanders supporters until Elizabeth Warren endorsed Clinton. The Berniebros I knew had been praising her, saying how great she was and that she should be Bernie's VP. As soon as she endorsed Clinton their statements changed to "UGH just another white feminist" and said she should go swim in some river near a sewage treatment plant. When I saw the sheer amount of misogyny directed at her just for endorsing Clinton it was pretty eye opening.

It's hilarious they ever thought she would endorse Sanders, but Sanders supporters often wouldn't let pesky reality get them down.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

VideoTapir posted:

Reminder that a guy literally flew a plane into a building because he was mad at the IRS/Obama, and Fox News just chuckled and said "well who doesn't like paying taxes."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Goatman Sacks posted:

Supporting Bernie was never about progressivism to most of his supporters and entirely about having an alternative to THAT oval office

Every time I reconcile myself to vote Clinton, her supporters actively tell me to GTFO.

I get that this is a pro-Clinton echo chamber but why be alienating?