Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Tei posted:

Wait. So Jolder is a beautiful woman?. And probably by now has ben consumed by SIVA. Or maybe not and make a reappearance as a splicer human.

She's gonna be a sploicer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

BlindSite posted:

Lol people crying over rep boosters. I use em all the time and i got stacks of em, a full taken int dis set up and I never spent a dime on treasure boxes. Tears over it are delicious. Cunts who need em to get gear would be poo poo at the game anyway.

Also I watched like 5 mins of the mlg stream lold that kjhovey is a big fat manbaby and then lold that everyone was using shotguns, got annoyed at loud americans yelling about the game. Could these cunts shut up for 5 seconds? Turned it off pretty quick and did something less painful like kick my pinky toe.

Derek gently caress head carrol sitting there with his smug "this is fine" face while literally everyone mained shotguns except three dudes who bottomed in every sense of the word using a fusion and snipers.
"Oh its just the game mode" get hosed there was like gently caress all primary use in the entire game. gently caress you cruicible devs.

New content looks cool even if the new pvp maps look like aids.

Edit:
Apparently the shaxx voice actor dude from walking dead said he recorded heaps of lines for the new stuff. So yeah expect shaxx bitching out saladin at some point. Also is saladin the optimus prime voice dude?

Hard hitting stuff here

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Hard hitting stuff here

My posting is like my penis. Frequently used even if its not overly deep in its penetration.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

8th-snype posted:

eyasluna looks like hawkmoon which is objectively the prettiest hand cannon

What's it like living in a mirror universe where everything is wrong.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Rep boosters for cash is bad because I guarantee they'll tweak the drop rate of the things to be annoying to someone who plays the game a lot.

Fenrax
Oct 9, 2012

Prison of elders just broke on me, had a destroy mines round that didn't end when all mines were destroyed and enemies were killed. It just said mines: 2/3 forever.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

el B posted:

I want to wrap my hands around his little Australian neck and wring the life out of him.

Well played

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Lol people crying over rep boosters. I use em all the time and i got stacks of em, a full taken int dis set up and I never spent a dime on treasure boxes. Tears over it are delicious. Cunts who need em to get gear would be poo poo at the game anyway.

Also I watched like 5 mins of the mlg stream lold that kjhovey is a big fat manbaby and then lold that everyone was using shotguns, got annoyed at loud americans yelling about the game. Could these cunts shut up for 5 seconds? Turned it off pretty quick and did something less painful like kick my pinky toe.

Derek gently caress head carrol sitting there with his smug "this is fine" face while literally everyone mained shotguns except three dudes who bottomed in every sense of the word using a fusion and snipers.
"Oh its just the game mode" get hosed there was like gently caress all primary use in the entire game. gently caress you cruicible devs.

New content looks cool even if the new pvp maps look like aids.

Edit:
Apparently the shaxx voice actor dude from walking dead said he recorded heaps of lines for the new stuff. So yeah expect shaxx bitching out saladin at some point. Also is saladin the optimus prime voice dude?

Truth.txt

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I ended up getting TTK anyways even though my pal doesn't have it and I'll just ignore the missions he can't go on for the next while. I decided to play a titan because I found out they can punch people really hard and that rules.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Rep boosters for cash is bad because I guarantee they'll tweak the drop rate of the things to be annoying to someone who plays the game a lot.

on the other hand, it is good because I can afford to pay 33 cents per two hour gaming session and I will have more loot than poor people

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

EmmyOk posted:

I ended up getting TTK anyways even though my pal doesn't have it and I'll just ignore the missions he can't go on for the next while. I decided to play a titan because I found out they can punch people really hard and that rules.

http://i.imgur.com/0ONOimG.gifv

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

What do I do with the chroma armor and the color changing thingies? The chroma armor I got out of some boxes from the rewards post office only has 3 defense? I must be really missing something.

For the year two "moments of triumph" what were the "April quests" and have I completely missed them? Also, how hard is it to complete an entire elders sigil score card?

Seems like there's actually quite a bit of new content since I played which is cool. I know I had almost every easily accessible calcified fragment last time, I have to hunt down a few more for the 50 I'm sure.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Blind Rasputin posted:

What do I do with the chroma armor and the color changing thingies? The chroma armor I got out of some boxes from the rewards post office only has 3 defense? I must be really missing something.

For the year two "moments of triumph" what were the "April quests" and have I completely missed them? Also, how hard is it to complete an entire elders sigil score card?

Seems like there's actually quite a bit of new content since I played which is cool. I know I had almost every easily accessible calcified fragment last time, I have to hunt down a few more for the 50 I'm sure.

Lol dude how do you make purple armor get higher light? The same way you make purple armor get higher light.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Blind Rasputin posted:

Color changing thingies can be inserted into chroma gear that is already set to the matching color. You can reroll the color of a gear piece for a smaller amount of glimmer.

Armor from sterling treasure can be infused up to useful levels if you find one you like.

quote:

They were the two quests that lead to the mission "Pretender to the Throne" and the strike "Blighted Chalice", I think you get them from Variks and/or Petra.

Elder Sigil is easy with 2 friends.

quote:

The only one that might be unreachable before Tuesday is the one for doing a nightfall strike on the Dreadnaught, since this week's isn't. The other fragments should be easy to get if you can find a raid team.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/A%20Buff%20Gay%20Dude/video/21505528

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

actionjackson posted:

So are eyasluna and finnalas peril the same besides FP having higher AA? My FP has rangefinder, rifled barrel and AA, though my eyasluna has an AA sight

Luna pulls hard to the right, whereas Peril kicks straight up. For some, Luna's recoil direction takes some getting used to. YMMV.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe
Private matches are cool

http://i.imgur.com/YRwCxId.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/Mff3wWV.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/CxHKRfO.gifv

BattleTech fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Sep 15, 2016

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
new exotic sword called The Young Wolf's Howl takes ornaments hrmmmmm

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
tfw no one wants to play First Light but you still need a bullshit snipe

http://i.imgur.com/YlMogYI.gifv

Icebreaker feels waaaaaaaaaaay different

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
http://www.wastedondestiny.com/

Whos the goon with the most hours logged?

Im clocking in at a shameful 527hrs

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I'm at 1635 but i know there's some more shameful numbers out there.

schmeo is sitting at 2973 lol

adregan 2608

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
oh thank god im only at 1101

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
2,175 hours played. Don't regret a single hour. (Maybe except those Crota HM that didn't give me the loving NECHROCHASM)

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

tfw no one wants to play First Light but you still need a bullshit snipe

http://i.imgur.com/YlMogYI.gifv

Icebreaker feels waaaaaaaaaaay different

Yeah i think snipers are a little more generous with their hit detection as a trade off with the flinch.

No Land Beyond suffers from no viewkick as far as i can tell. I loving that that gun.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Edit:

that point is now

https://youtu.be/Z8xQhTbXZnI?t=1

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ok I am super excited to punch people even more now. I played some PvP before but I was super terrible at it because it was so fast and I get stressed out very easily, this time I'll try and stick with it.

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I'm at 1635 but i know there's some more shameful numbers out there.

adregan 2608

Takes me back to all the time I played all the Marathon games.....also made by Bungie. Herm

I still have fun with this game and look forward to more good stuff.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Roman posted:

It's the raid pulse rifle. I don't remember if it's going to be exotic or not

Something that make heads explode and turn into drones that find other heads to explode sounds like a weapon I want. Good feedback for headshots will also help me train my accuracy better, It will make me a better player. Is a really cool weapon. Now I guest I will have to enter again in raid bussines :D

Edit:
wasted on destiny: 1351 h.
Many of these hours are half-afk in patrols, or doing poo poo inside raids.

Tei fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Sep 15, 2016

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

17 and a half WEEKS :stare:

To put that in perspective, thats the equivalent of logging on Jan the first, and playing non stop 24hrs a day till the first week of April.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

349 hours

I gently caress

LeFishy
Jul 21, 2010
According to their FAQ this doesn't including time dicking around in the Tower or waiting for people to make coffee while in orbit. I'm only a wee babby with 132 hours.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

sinking belle posted:

349 hours

I gently caress

Pretty sure with that kind of time in Destiny that you don't gently caress. :smug:

I don't wanna talk about how much time I have in this game.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Im 1700 hours.

If it counted orbit wait times looking for game it would be more like 5000

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Is schmeo a goon?

Is he the greatest destiny goon of all times with an entire season of the year shooting space men?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Lightning Knight posted:

Pretty sure with that kind of time in Destiny that you don't gently caress. :smug:

I don't wanna talk about how much time I have in this game.

Feel no shame.

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
358 hours. Nearly an entire month of my life.

Edit- lol the top guy on xbone has played 24 hours a day for one of the two years destiny had been out.

Pinely fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Sep 15, 2016

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Ularg posted:

Feel no shame.

My girlfriend also plays Destiny. I get to gently caress and be a giant nerd. :quagmire:

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Only 670 hours. I need to stay in more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Winter is coming.

Lots of spoilers here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNwvJ3D_xuo

Edit:
((Everyone is freaking out over the pulse rifle when they didn't pay attention to what the new enemies do. Those clusters you think come firing from the pulse rifle upon crits are actually just the insides of Dreg Splicers, Game Informer confirmed this. When you headshot the Splicers a few tiny cluster bombs seek out the closest thing to it, whether it be you or another enemy Dreg standing nearby. I feel the new raid weapons will be nice but nothing like what people were expecting with this pulse rifle.))<--- oh no!

Tei fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Sep 15, 2016

• Locked thread