Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You don't want to be colonized. It's a bad situation. The further you get from the nexus of power the less control you have. Just because there's been abuses of the system doesn't mean the system should be scrapped. We can work on our problems in our courts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAAp8juBte0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
This forum is not as good as the election forum.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

In the Pepe canon has Pepe done or said anything particularly racist?

only in my pepe headcannon

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Lucky Guy posted:

only in my pepe headcannon

That was Apocrypha

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Does Pepe have an extensive fan fiction background yet? Heil Trümp

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
He was just a regular frog till he got fully woke. It feels good man. But it also feels bad man.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Whoever wins, we lose.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

phasmid posted:

Whoever wins, we lose.

IMO, it's time to take your medicine, America.
Trump 2016: Like Ipecac for executive overreach.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Ork I'm stealing that line about poison being the cure for cancer

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

reallivedinosaur posted:

emails the new password, after they were compromised

:downs:

I have no idea what this is for, but it seems like something that allows a single password for the "Regional Press" is insecure whether they send the password via email or not.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is NATO short for NAruTO

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Ork of Fiction posted:

We could begin to fix the problems, but they will kill us well before we finish fixing them.

truth

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Lot's of western business do business with Russia. It's just a fact of globalism. Ironically enough Trump has completely failed to get in on the action. If anything it should be argued that Trump is unfit to be president because he has no idea how to get through to the Russians.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

apparently selling them strategic assets is a good opener

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

okay so u want LF in gbs megathreads id say go for it y not

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Germstore posted:

Well you gotta lay out a little uranium as bait and then BAM Drang nach Osten kick in the door whole rotten structure will collapse. I mean we are gonna launch the offensive from the Polish Lithuanian border how hard can it be? That's like less than half the distance that Hitler had to deal with.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Lol, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumps-biggest-insult-to-women-yet_us_57d968d5e4b0aa4b722d99c7?. We are through the looking glass.

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013
This election is amazing.
Let's hope Trump abandons his plans for a wall with Mexico, so that we can see the HuffPo article demanding it gets built.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

"WHY DON'T THE MEN GET FREE STUFF TOO?"

-- An honest to god feminist

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

UP IS DOWN BLACK IS WHITE I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

In the Cosmo interview with Ivanka the interviewer spends a lot of time on, BUT WHAT ABOUT GAY MEN. I'm glad men's rights are suddenly so important.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

quote:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

:allears:

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lazorexplosion posted:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

:smugdon:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

:psyduck:

So I know about what Sanders' maternity leave plan was, but what about Clinton's? Does it make allowances for stay-at-home dads and male gay couples with children?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
:derp:

sneaky

CaptainQuirk
May 9, 2009
David Duke tweeted this pic:

The Trump supporter in this picture is not Pepe. It is "apustaja", a finnish meme that is basically a tard version of Pepe.

What a wonderful world we live in.

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

MeatwadIsGod posted:

So I know about what Sanders' maternity leave plan was, but what about Clinton's? Does it make allowances for stay-at-home dads and male gay couples with children?
Look, it doesn't matter what Hillary does. Just vote for her.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

MeatwadIsGod posted:

literally in the article, directly under the picture of hillary midway, so even if you are skimming it's there

quote:

Hillary Clinton's paid leave proposal, by contrast, offers 12 weeks of time off and would be available to men and women.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
has anyone pointed out that Hilary's statement on pepe being some white supremacist thing:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

was 100% sourced from The Daily Beast:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

which is owned by IAC:

http://iac.com/brands

who has Chelsea Clinton as a director:

http://iac.com/about/leadership/board-directors/chelsea-clinton

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
and chelsea clinton is herself a pepe

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I didn't know Huffington Post took up the Onion's style of satirical articles...

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

MeatwadIsGod posted:

No, because that's loving weird, and gross.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

CaptainQuirk posted:

David Duke tweeted this pic:

The Trump supporter in this picture is not Pepe. It is "apustaja", a finnish meme that is basically a tard version of Pepe.

What a wonderful world we live in.

The world is a more beautiful place because of Finnish retard Pepe.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
HRC clearly stated marriage is between a man and a woman

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

in a predictable turn of events, the huffington post lowers the bar so far it actually breaches the afterlife

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Chill Hillary Voters to loving disgusting BernieBros: Your problem is you don't know how to compromise, and build coalitions. You can't expect to get your entire platform

CHVs to every other candidate: YOUR MATERNITY LEAVE PROGRAM IS A SLAP IN THE FACE

Sorry I wish this was funnier but sometimes I can't deliver on that...

Triggered
Aug 21, 2016

Learn about this great man on mormon.org

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

in a predictable turn of events, the huffington post lowers the bar so far it actually breaches the afterlife

Lord Reagan hear my prayer, please return to save us from Hillary.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Poll panic is here! Yes, Trump is closing, but here’s why it’s meaningless

JUST IGNORE REALITY

IT'S HER TURN

HER TURRRRNNNNNNNN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

quote:

But this weekend’s stumbles by Clinton are also why articles that claim Trump has “momentum” tell us nothing more than that the writer had a quota to fill for the day.

That's rich coming from a Salon writer.

• Locked thread