Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shine

No Muscles For The Majority
I remember doing Rodney Yee videos in high school PE. It was the first time I'd done yoga and it kicked the poo poo out of me. Fun stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain

shabbat goy posted:

does anyone wanna go ride bikes?

i got a job as a bicycle courier and it's really bad and now i hate biking (not really but daamn does it make road cycling less of a hobby)

still it's a cool way to meet lot's of other cyclists which are all far far better than i will ever be at anything

hemale in pain

i also twatted my knee open recently when i fell off my bike like an idiot so i've not been able to gym for a month :argh:

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hemale in pain posted:

i also twatted my knee open recently when i fell off my bike like an idiot so i've not been able to gym for a month :argh:

You still got upper body to take care of :> No excuses, I couldn't work out my arms/shoulders for 1.5 weeks now, I went on wrecking my legs instead!

Also today!
330LBS/150KG strict deadlift - my year goal completed today, 2nd August! Serious happiness :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

hemale in pain

i would of probably ripped the stitches trying to do anything on it. legs are weirdly used a ton even in upper body stuff.

i guess i could of done some isolation machine stuff but ehh might aswell just take a month off and heal :( (none of my lifts have gone down really apart from my deadlift but I think that's just due to nerves of opening up the scar, it's still pretty squishy)

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Aug 2, 2016

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Pic of me doing boxing warmups

you too can be a kawaii anime girl if you do boxing

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Piso Mojado

bumping for shaquil o real and kayak krew

Piso Mojado

and myself, obv

Piso Mojado

my work is really on edge right now, things are terribly tense so today i cut out early and lifted heaving weight things in my garage until i thought i was going to puke. feels good.

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

bumping for shaquil o real and kayak krew

I have a kayak it's fun to paddle around the river here

Also now that i have access to a car maybe i can even launch from places other than the spot on the river a few blocks from where I live

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

I'm a kayak boy

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Piso Mojado posted:

my work is really on edge right now, things are terribly tense so today i cut out early and lifted heaving weight things in my garage until i thought i was going to puke. feels good.

sup weights til you might barf buddy :respek:

yesterday was legs day and today was arms day and tomorrow will be t-rex day

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

I'm a kayak boy

in the days after the apocalypse, when the seas have risen to reclaim the earth, only BYOB will rule the world...

Boomzilla

If I drink til I vomits it's not as good as lifting til I vomit but it's like almost, right? Right? Right?

POOL IS CLOSED

Boomzilla posted:

If I drink til I vomits it's not as good as lifting til I vomit but it's like almost, right? Right? Right?

are you lifting kegs overhead to do it? because then... not quite. :catstare:

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

MrWillsauce

went indoor rock climbing til my arms died. But then they came back to life like ten minutes after leaving and it feels like I didn't work out at all. Experience indicates that they are going to be sore as hell tomorrow though. I'm still wimpy as hell

Matoi Ryuko

MrWillsauce posted:

went indoor rock climbing til my arms died. But then they came back to life like ten minutes after leaving and it feels like I didn't work out at all. Experience indicates that they are going to be sore as hell tomorrow though. I'm still wimpy as hell

They'll probably be sore for alot longer than that.

Piso Mojado

just got back from a 5 mile run. It was awful and boring, as expected.

Piso Mojado

the worst part about running is that for some reason i get the hiccups afterwards about 50% of the time. its insult to injury.

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

just got back from a 5 mile run. It was awful and boring, as expected.

That's normal. Bring some music next time.

Piso Mojado posted:

the worst part about running is that for some reason i get the hiccups afterwards about 50% of the time. its insult to injury.

That's normal.

MrWillsauce

my arms are barely sore at all! I must not have pushed myself hard enough

alnilam

When soreness is delayed 2 days instead of 1, it's worse and longer. Buckle up buddy, you're in for a world of hurt :twisted:

MrWillsauce

aw jeez

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this is how some people lose their limbs, overnight an arm or leg can just atrophy and by the time you wake up its too late and the limb has just kinda crusted up and shriveled like a mummy

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
It's even worse if the limb becomes a cursed mummy limb.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

stop it guys you're scaring me

Matoi Ryuko

alnilam posted:

When soreness is delayed 2 days instead of 1, it's worse and longer. Buckle up buddy, you're in for a world of hurt :twisted:

I once sprained a glute, it was sore for a week, before it finally swole up to it's real intensity, which really sucked because I couldn't sleep on my butt for like 4 days.

MrWillsauce

I knew exercise was a mistake

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I like hitting the speed bag after doing arm/shoulders day. it's always bit sore but it's nice to loosen 'em up

Matoi Ryuko

I only shadowbox, I have no bag or training partners. :(

Piso Mojado

still have the hiccups. :/

POOL IS CLOSED

if you don't stop your hiccups within the first couple minutes, they go on longer! maybe you can set a new world record, piso.

i am sore as hell today. legs are extra sore. at least the arms aren't frozen in t-rex mode like i'd expected. :eng99: now i gotta work.

Matoi Ryuko

Piso Mojado posted:

still have the hiccups. :/

Are you under 25? Hiccups are usually an indication you're growing. After 25 they seem to taper off pretty sharply.

Matoi Ryuko

RedTonic posted:

if you don't stop your hiccups within the first couple minutes, they go on longer! maybe you can set a new world record, piso.

i am sore as hell today. legs are extra sore. at least the arms aren't frozen in t-rex mode like i'd expected. :eng99: now i gotta work.

Sore as hell is my natural state...it's not so bad, you can get used to it.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I only shadowbox, I have no bag or training partners. :(

You'll become faster and faster as you try and outbox your shadow, who seems to know all your moves and tricks.

Matoi Ryuko

Chill la Chill posted:

You'll become faster and faster as you try and outbox your shadow, who seems to know all your moves and tricks.

I'm taking a few days off, after I had a bad knockdown while sparring with my shadow. He's a real piece of work, but is intent on making me stronger.

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
What healthy snacks do you guys eat? I need things to eat at work.

alnilam

Carrot

alnilam

Protein drank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Work out enough that it doesn't matter what you snack on

• Locked thread