Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I disagree Tetris is boring.

Also stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It is a game for an unfunny clown at the humdrum circus.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Tetris is the best game made in Russia

Oh wait nvm, S.T.A.L.K.E.R is

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
But tetris was improved when they added the spin tricks...

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

PBS Newshour posted:

Is it joust? It might be joust.

Please don't laugh at me.

joust is pretty fuckin awesome but i prefer dig dug as far as games older than myself goes

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Bert Roberge posted:

This is the right answer.

dude which prog rock band from the 70's released this "JOUST" album

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

fallout new vegas has a gun with a dogs brain and the gun barks when you equip it and growls at enemies

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Jet Force Gemini

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

PBS Newshour posted:

But tetris was improved when they added the spin tricks...

i see you have met n word man tim but have you ever partied with transgender al at the sandy canyons TLF LTF

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

skeemon posted:

Jet Force Gemini

NOW PLAYTHROUGH ENTIRE GAME AGAIN AND SAVE EVERY loving BEAR THIS TIME

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Philosopher King posted:

NOW PLAYTHROUGH ENTIRE GAME AGAIN AND SAVE EVERY loving BEAR THIS TIME

Or nah

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Cruising Altitude posted:

i see you have met n word man tim but have you ever partied with transgender al at the sandy canyons TLF LTF

wtf

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Tetris DS is the definitive version :colbert:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Wait, I just remembered Stroker 64 for the Commodore. Thread has a definitive answer now.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Blades of steel

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
bonestorm 2

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I bought the Witcher 2 GOTY and I quit playing it because it was so overwhelming. I started with so many damned choices, and like 1500 things in my backpack. Is the Witcher 3 you guys keep nutting all over the place about like that?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I find in Witcher 3 I'm spending most of my time selling all the bullshit I pick up off the ground, I'm too scared to sell any of my crafting ingredients though.

Inventory management has only been fun in 2 games, Diablo 2 and Deus Ex

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
hey everybody it's still Banjo-Kazooie. ya huh!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
witcher 3 can suck poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat. Now farcry 4 THERE is a game for ya. Fallout 4 is also good, I wonder maybe witcher 4 will be good too then? maybe all games should be 4?? :confused:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The elder scrolls 4 was pretty good, Halo 4 though.... don't even get me started

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nooner posted:

witcher 3 can suck poo poo directly from my rear end in a top hat. Now farcry 4 THERE is a game for ya. Fallout 4 is also good, I wonder maybe witcher 4 will be good too then? maybe all games should be 4?? :confused:

Unironically agree with both Far Cry 4 and Fallout 4 - I've played the hell out of them both.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

a bone to pick posted:

The elder scrolls 4 was pretty good, Halo 4 though.... don't even get me started

in fact oblivion was extremely bad, especially compared to the best video game that has ever been made, morrowind

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get why people hate on Oblivion, I thought it was rad as heck

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
It's anything but any Witcher game

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV8eiSA4vqc

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I tried playing Morrowind. God it's so ugly I don't know how anybody plays it in this day and age.

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Vegetable posted:

I tried playing Morrowind. God it's so ugly I don't know how anybody plays it in this day and age.

Wish it had a HiRez Reboot? SHOUT IT OUT.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Dare talk to me, I won't make fun of you.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Ireallylikeeggs posted:

It's either Super Metroid or Doom or Just Cause 2 or Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon or Morrowind.

Super Metroid was so loving good but the ending was like 2 minutes long and so loving lame that it soured me from ever wanting to play the game a second time. What a lazy-rear end ending (she's a girl!!!! And here's 4 seconds of mode 7 graphics of her spacecraft flying away! *roll credits*)

Literally no better than the NES Jaws ending.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

a bone to pick posted:

I don't get why people hate on Oblivion, I thought it was rad as heck

because nearly every single aspect of it is a giant step back from morrowind, from the game world to the art direction to the looting system to the leveling system to the quest lines to the main quest (which wasn't even good at all in morrowind but was a whole lot worse in oblivion). shivering isles was alright though.

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
lets go to Hitler's mansion again ill dress up this time and be in shape u nazi bitch

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Nooner posted:

farcry can suck poo poo directly out of my rear end in a top hat

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cubey posted:

because nearly every single aspect of it is a giant step back from morrowind, from the game world to the art direction to the looting system to the leveling system to the quest lines to the main quest (which wasn't even good at all in morrowind but was a whole lot worse in oblivion). shivering isles was alright though.

idk man, being 2 inches away from someone and having my attack miss, while every single action consumes my stamina is a pretty lovely experience in 2016.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

for all of your morrowind turbospergs: is skyrim good?

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

a bone to pick posted:

idk man, being 2 inches away from someone and having my attack miss, while every single action consumes my stamina is a pretty lovely experience in 2016.

you should get pregnant like whiskey_bent d00d

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hello Dare.

Cruising Altitude
Sep 15, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

How do you know Dare? Are you The Nicole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cruising Altitude posted:

you should get pregnant like whiskey_bent d00d

How did GBS hurt you, you mentioned you got stalked irl or something? Let me know dude, I'm here to help.

• Locked thread