Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hope y'all got enunwa I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
:rip::thurman:

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

PyroDwarf posted:

The guy that the Jets are going to stop throwing the ball to as soon as I pick him up off waivers.

I think Marshall just decided the Jets will continue to throw to Enunwa all season.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Jota posted:

Condolences to Brandon Marshall's season

Why is this happening to me? The rest of my lineup better take up his slack.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Also maybe sell your Decker shares because if bmarsh is out Decker is shiiiiiiiit as the #1 WR

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Knee bent outwards, don't know what ligament that is

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Ooof. That didnt look good.

Spoeank posted:

Also maybe sell your Decker shares because if bmarsh is out Decker is shiiiiiiiit as the #1 WR

Double oof.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Spoeank posted:

I have Marshall and Decker! That's not great!!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/Cianaf/status/776590054043058177

Ouch

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Spoeank posted:

What are you basing this on? His first bad year with the Jets where he dealt with injuries the entire season?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

At least I didn't play Brandon Marshall :rip:

(I have the excuse of having AJ Green and Cooks)

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Jene Bramel preaches caution, suggests MCL?

https://twitter.com/JeneBramel/status/776590703786921984

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
And of course the guy I'm playing has forte. Insult to injury

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Spoeank posted:

That isn't fair at all. He went 74-962-5 with Geno Smith having a putrid 2500-13-13 year. I don't know how the hell he got low WR2 numbers out of that QB play. Edit: Note that I watched zero Jets games in 2014, just going by box score.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Hey guys remember when WR was far more stable and reliable than RB and drafting WR heavy was the way to go?

Fantasy Football gives no fucks.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
Whelp, back to the locker room. Go ahead and take the rest of the night off. Enunwa's got you.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Also Sammy looking very decoy

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

RVProfootballer posted:

Also Sammy looking very decoy

Was thiiiiis close to swapping him in at the last minute. Feeling good about not doing that right about now.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

poo poo my bad. I forgot he was super hurt in 2014. Carry on.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Marshall back on the sideline, helmet on

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
OH MY GOD HE'S BACK.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Marshall sighting!

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
HES BACK

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That sound you hear is every BMarsh owner taking a couple steps back from the ledge

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Have Enunwa but he's on my bench. Ah well.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Silly Burrito posted:

Have Enunwa but he's on my bench. Ah well.

If you were starting him this week you're in deep doodoo or in a 14 team league.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

LmaoTheKid posted:

If you were starting him this week you're in deep doodoo or in a 14 team league.

My opponent is starting him this week. He also has the worst roster I've ever seen.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Watkins Status: Not Dead

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Watkins Status: Not Dead

AMC Presents The Watkins Dead.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Yeaaaaa playing against Bmarsh and Decker on the same team, why couldn't this have been last week???

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
God dammit Tyrod. Why do you do this on my bench?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i wonder if there's anyone out there who actually started greg salas

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I benched Tyrod for Flacco against the Colts this week. I believe in my elite quarterback but seeing these big plays pains me

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Kinda letting me down here, Jets D.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Jota posted:

I benched Tyrod for Flacco against the Colts this week. I believe in my elite quarterback but seeing these big plays pains me

Flacco doesn't play the Colts

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Santheb posted:

Kinda letting me down here, Jets D.

when in doubt, start the defense playing the browns

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LmaoTheKid posted:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Bills D just got a nice gift.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Why does a Bills D score count against my Jets D?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

bows1 posted:

Why does a Bills D score count against my Jets D?

WELCOME TO FANTASY

Also, holding flags, destroyer of dreams.

• Locked thread