Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/776577960954499072

lol vile show yourself, what did it say!!

edit: awww he's still banned, thought for sure he :10bux:'ed it

free vile

probably ban him again when he starts mental illin tho, hes not fun crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

DC October 18th :c

i moved 5 months too early :the guy whos looks sad and is on his hands and knees from the earthbound game:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Realtalk how many (and which) foreign nations would a President Trump have to piss off in order for said group to attempt an invasion of the US? Let's assume nukes are off the table for all sides. I know it's not gonna happen but I wanna know.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

euphronius posted:

If only there were institutional organizations with the mission and resources to investigate this issue

"put that poo poo down, dave, i'm this close to uncovering the terrible secret of benghazi via an old lady's email"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/pollreport/status/776590435510726656
https://twitter.com/pollreport/status/776590042185687045
https://twitter.com/pollreport/status/776570213831544832
https://twitter.com/pollreport/status/776569792736047104

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Realtalk how many (and which) foreign nations would a President Trump have to piss off in order for said group to attempt an invasion of the US? Let's assume nukes are off the table for all sides. I know it's not gonna happen but I wanna know.

There would be a coup first . Or he'd resign.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mandatory lesbian posted:

i moved 5 months too early :the guy whos looks sad and is on his hands and knees from the earthbound game:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

mudslinging works

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nice

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

mandatory lesbian posted:

:negative:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

GobiasIndustries posted:

Trump will deal with Obamacare like he's gonna deal with ISIS: it's a secret and he'll tell you later
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/776577571869851648

statistically, in the infinite landscape of trump healthcare plans, it's not any worse on average than obamacare

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

nice

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I'm lovin the target of this new Rick Wilson Meltdown

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/776594950871998464

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

the people compiling daily lists of trump fails loving own

screaming into the void

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
whew for a moment there I thought something mattered

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
it doesn't btw

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

euphronius posted:

There would be a coup first . Or he'd resign.

For a while I would have said that Trump only resigns of his own volition if it involves him putting a bullet in his skull, but stuff like the alleged Kasich VP pitch makes me think it's just as likely he says "eh gently caress this" the first time he has to make a difficult decision, or the first time he makes one that is widely disapproved (if that's even possible given how people are reacting to him now)

I see stuff like this and it always makes me think of Thank You For Smoking where Aaron Eckhart is telling his kid "I don't have to prove that I'm right, I just have to make you think the other side is wrong". Not that this a new idea in politics, I just like that movie and like Eckhart.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/776593015141990401

why is the best journalist a loving Toronto Star correspondent making lists of dumb things a guy has said

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bonus: https://twitter.com/savingfilm/status/776596688391712768

but if you think about it extremely racistly, it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm serious that if trump wins we have to pray for a coup.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Military coup sounds way better than trump.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
alt-right teen: I was going to vote for pepe aka trump, but today he said that... uh... aborted babies love isis... and that's the last loving straw!

racist republican rear end in a top hat: I just heard that GWB national security deputy Drop N. Bahms said that Trump is a 'Crazy Badman' and now I love the yaaasss queen!

white working mother of 2: I don't actually vote, and am not part of Trump's base

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

it doesn't btw

if nothing mattered we wouldn't be in this situation

it turns out only really dumb things matter and they matter a whole lot

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

yeah! thats the guy~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

I'm serious that if trump wins we have to pray for a coup.

hosed up thing is that if clinton wins, there might be one as well

thanks to trump giving the idea that it will be rigged and everyone is going to be cheated

and dont forget the crazy rear end motherfuckers wearing MAGA hats who are gonna watch the polling booths on november 8th to make sure there aren't shenanigans

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

yeah! this is also the guy!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

thanks to trump giving the idea that it will be rigged and everyone is going to be cheated

and dont forget the crazy rear end motherfuckers wearing MAGA hats who are gonna watch the polling booths on november 8th to make sure there aren't shenanigans

Your confusing coup with insurrection or rebellion but yeah

The country is not In a good place.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

euphronius posted:

Military coup sounds way better than trump.

Trump is going to be a boilerplate republican who cedes nearly all actual power to Mike Pence

aka indistinguishable from a military coup

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i love that that dude is just sitting in a random side cave

you just enter a room and there's an extremely sad sponge, sometimes he drops baked yams

mother 3 is great

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

i love that that dude is just sitting in a random side cave

you just enter a room and there's an extremely sad sponge, sometimes he drops baked yams

mother 3 is great

Also he's loving enormous.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

imagine if Romney said he didn't want to answer whether Obama was born in the U.S

loving christ

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Lastgirl posted:

That's a Revolution or a Civil War, not a coup.

Edit: Lawrence O'Donnell is tearing apart Trump and calling out reporters who "haven't figured out how to deal with his lies.

Ah, Lawrence? That's on your parent company buddy.

Pook Good Mook fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 16, 2016

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Its favourite avatar is Pepe the frog, a cartoon-strip creature co-opted into offensive scenarios. Its contribution to typography is the triple parentheses, placed around names to identify them as Jewish.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TwinsensRevenge posted:

imagine if Romney said he didn't want to answer whether Obama was born in the U.S

loving christ

Well he did joke about it

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

CortezFantastic posted:

Trump is Homer Simpson and we are all Frank Grimes

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

Donkwich posted:

Well he did joke about it

yeah but he immediately responded to the backlash with "of course I think he was born in the U.S". imagine if he said "i don't want to answer that right now"

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

That particular poll shows an essentially flat trend line. For whatever reason it has always yielded poorer results for Hillary than the average.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

if youre a dumb enough idiot to say "virtue signaling" unironically youre going to be probated

Safe to assume you're not a fan of Freddie deBoer?

Bulkiest Toaster
Jan 22, 2013

by R. Guyovich

euphronius posted:

Your confusing coup with insurrection or rebellion but yeah

The country is not In a good place.

Thanks Obama!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Pook Good Mook posted:

That's a Revolution or a Civil War, not a coup.

Edit: Lawrence O'Donnell is tearing apart Trump and calling out reporters who "haven't figured out how to deal with his lies.

Ah, Lawrence? That's on your parent company buddy.

Rachel and Lawrence are too good for cable news.

• Locked thread