Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Also, the overly formal and flowery language drives me nuts. No one talks like that, it sounds werid as gently caress, and makes you look like a creep. It's like those okc messages that women get that are like that too.

Women are not going to want to gently caress you because you talked like some bad imitation of Shakespeare. It's like a typed out Fedora.

Does anyone remember the one message that was super formal, except it said "or enjoying my main dawg Neil Degresse Tyson" which was hilarious becuase it was so jarring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
To make things clear, how are NSFW images supposed to be posted. Assuming they should be posted at all. Just a link to the imgur page instead of a direct link to the image? Cause even if I get rid of the img tags I don't know what addons people might have on their browser that auto loads those links. Cause I can hover over an imgur link and load the picture, NSFW or not.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Ularg posted:

To make things clear, how are NSFW images supposed to be posted. Assuming they should be posted at all. Just a link to the imgur page instead of a direct link to the image? Cause even if I get rid of the img tags I don't know what addons people might have on their browser that auto loads those links. Cause I can hover over an imgur link and load the picture, NSFW or not.

Tag it nws; don't hover mouse if someone only tags it spoiler.

Flyball has a new favorite as of 03:56 on Sep 16, 2016

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ularg posted:

I guess there is just no way

skander posted:

Tag it nws; don't hover mouse.

what does thsi evn mean?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Don't post nsfw images at all but instead describe them in excruciating detail with 500 words minimum

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Just a note, the guy in that video actually has autism or aspergers or something similar, so generally he's like, trying to show people that being helpful is a good thing to do, I think?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Don't post nsfw images at all but instead describe them in excruciating detail with 500 words minimum

please provide an accompanying mp3 audio reading

e: make it .flac

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

The dude screaming and pointing is Tom Hall, aka this dude:

I mean sure he looks normal now but that's not why we come here is it.

The legendary sixhead

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Somfin posted:

The legendary sixhead

Checks out

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

EmmyOk posted:

please provide an accompanying mp3 audio reading

e: make it .flac

.wav

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Ularg posted:

AFAIK PYF doesn't have an explicit ban on NSFW, because if it did, no pony jar for this thread. I, also, don't have any hard and fast rules but if you've got a browser extension that autoloads pictures maybe don't browse this thread at work. Or ever, considering some of the content. Sorry about the spoiler tag, though, I wasn't aware of that being a no-no.

EmmyOk posted:

Checks out

good

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

cash crab posted:

I, also, don't have any hard and fast rules but if you've got a browser extension that autoloads pictures maybe don't browse this thread at work.

Good thing I'm useless and jobless.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5HGHI7rr1s:nws:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

God has abandoned us because we are bad

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

cash crab posted:

God has abandoned us because we are bad

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I thought Sege was taking the piss by putting NWS tags on a youtube link but sadly he was not the piss taker

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
I'm not going to click it unless I have even the most vague of descriptions.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

A brony pisses in a girl's diaper. You're welcome.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Ferret King posted:

I'm not going to click it unless I have even the most vague of descriptions.

The title is, "my first wetting video" and I saw a glimpse of a man wearing a shirt and diaper before I decided not to watch it

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Well, that's in my viewing history now.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Fantastic. Cheers.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

smilingfish posted:

Well, that's in my viewing history now.

i cant believe theres still ppl who don't view this forum in incognito tabs..

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

oldpainless posted:

This but in five syllables, then seven, and then five again.

Gaping wet red flesh
Pull open digitally
Forget not the ring

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Pesticide20 posted:

The title is, "my first wetting video" and I saw a glimpse of a man wearing a shirt and diaper before I decided not to watch it

:) There was pee.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

And there was a Fluttershy plush too!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I would like to thank this forum for teaching me, over many years, the self control not to click nws/nms links willy-nilly anymore. Or at least to immediately stop watching when I see titles like "my first wetting video" and so on.

Edit for some content:

TotalLossBrain has a new favorite as of 05:33 on Sep 16, 2016

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

I like to think Romero was born with that glorious, flowing hair. Straight outta the womb

Also piss-baby looked maybe 24 at best. How does your life rocket downhill so quickly that you come to posting yourself pissing in a diaper online?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Xen Tricks posted:

I like to think Romero was born with that glorious, flowing hair. Straight outta the womb

I admire him for also keeping that hair and look. I don't know what anyone here thinks, but that look fits him really well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v_0HD7iOz4

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ularg posted:

I admire him for also keeping that hair and look. I don't know what anyone here thinks, but that look fits him really well.

I hope one day that I will have had enough success to be this quiet, restrained and self-assured in my old age. I know that Diakatana was just the worst, but having played Doom recently, holy gently caress does it still stand up as an example of excellent game feel.

Also yeah, that hair is a fine signature look. The friendly-muttonchops-chinstrap thing should be burned away with fire, but the hair is adorable.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

cash crab posted:

Probably, but I think I will just let it slide for now and let myself off with a stern warning

Wow, Mods?!

Images behind spoiler tags still load on your browser as opposed to links (unless you use an addon and in that case it's your fault). Didn't you learn anything in mod school?

Also :laffo: at all these people afraid of clicking links. The only link I might regret having ever clicked is butt jar video.

:nws:http://www.1man1jar.org/:nms:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Somfin posted:

I hope one day that I will have had enough success to be this quiet, restrained and self-assured in my old age. I know that Diakatana was just the worst, but having played Doom recently, holy gently caress does it still stand up as an example of excellent game feel.

Also yeah, that hair is a fine signature look. The friendly-muttonchops-chinstrap thing should be burned away with fire, but the hair is adorable.

I feel like Daikatana was a casualty of an era of weird, overblown projects that ate it one way or another. PC gaming was still a really weird niche thing back in those days, and I think Romero fell harder than any other just because of the expectation of it all. Also the Bitch ad, but he's gone on record saying he regrets it and thought it was a bad idea, so I can't hold it against him too much. Hopefully his project with Hall goes somewhere here soon, like getting a demo out and the kickstarter back up.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Xen Tricks posted:

I feel like Daikatana was a casualty of an era of weird, overblown projects that ate it one way or another. PC gaming was still a really weird niche thing back in those days, and I think Romero fell harder than any other just because of the expectation of it all. Also the Bitch ad, but he's gone on record saying he regrets it and thought it was a bad idea, so I can't hold it against him too much. Hopefully his project with Hall goes somewhere here soon, like getting a demo out and the kickstarter back up.

The fact that they put the kickstarter on hold until the project is at a state that they can be proud of gives me a lot of hope. Not just another star citizen or broken age; he's actually wanting to make something that fans will love.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Xen Tricks posted:

I feel like Daikatana was a casualty of an era of weird, overblown projects that ate it one way or another. PC gaming was still a really weird niche thing back in those days,

Yea, it felt like the time when PC games were undergoing a shift and were either going to succeed like Deus Ex, or fail like Daikatana.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Wow, Mods?!

Images behind spoiler tags still load on your browser as opposed to links (unless you use an addon and in that case it's your fault). Didn't you learn anything in mod school?

Also :laffo: at all these people afraid of clicking links. The only link I might regret having ever clicked is butt jar video.

:nws:http://www.1man1jar.org/:nms:

I remember I read an interview with this guy. He didn't seek medical attention, but ended up (seemingly) fine. The reason he stayed quiet instead of screaming and shouting was because he didn't want to alert his family, and the reason he was using a jar instead of a dildo was because he didn't want his wife to know he likes taking things up the rear end. The only real tragedy here is that he's so afraid of his own sexuality that he ended up doing dangerous things like this.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Wanamingo posted:

I remember I read an interview with this guy. He didn't seek medical attention, but ended up (seemingly) fine. The reason he stayed quiet instead of screaming and shouting was because he didn't want to alert his family, and the reason he was using a jar instead of a dildo was because he didn't want his wife to know he likes taking things up the rear end. The only real tragedy here is that he's so afraid of his own sexuality that he ended up doing dangerous things like this.

Yeah he seemed as reasonable as one could be given the situation in the interview, but still man, a jar? I'm sure I could find a good dozen things I'd rather shove up my rear end in a top hat before anything glass would enter the equation

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Uh I don't quite know what I'm looking at and I'm not sure I wanna know.

Wanamingo posted:

Yeah I read the same one I think. Also :agreed:

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

the really concerning thing about that one is that it's clearly pretty recent.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That doesn't look like orange juice to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
That's a lot of Australian funbux. I really don't want to think how he's about to spend it

• Locked thread