Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i posted on that pg and everything
u must of got all up deep in my subconscious n poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
"Soweto" is a special kind of (probably accidental, considering Trump usually knows little to nothing) dogwhistle.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

No one ever wanted to feel Romney's hair. Why are we putting fingers through hair again?

Is there really anything more taboo than touching trump's hair?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump/Fallon is the #1 trend on google, #1 political trend on Facebook, and #3 overall on twitter.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

:trumppop:

enjoy

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

Trump/Fallon is the #1 trend on google, #1 political trend on Facebook, and #3 overall on twitter.

I feel justified in making a big deal and liveposting it.

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Maybe if Hillary goes to Fallon, he could ask something like "Does the curtain match the drapes?". To balance things out.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Jewel Repetition posted:

Thinking of going to the Hillary thread just to hear their arguments for why she's gonna win.

Probably from getting more votes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I didn't know TheSaurus was posting still but I'm glad to see he's posting deeply pathetic red pill comics in the Clinton thread. It's a good use of his time.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UojL96_3jOs&t=83s

get used to it hitler

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Montasque posted:

The story of the day isn't BIRTHERISM, or Trump's kids loving up, or Trump stiffing his press pool then laughing about it.

No...

It's Jimmy Fallon messing up his hair.

Well yeah, as long as you people keep loving going on about it, FFS. You're your own worst enemy. "How quickly can I make this a lovely meme that people will repost, so more people will just talk about this hair thing?" Ooh! What if it was hitler's hair?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol Trump is so loving bald under the comb over

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:trumppop:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lemming posted:

hmmm that would do it i think
gonna have to double check tho

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Lemming posted:

Nope.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trump-could-win-the-white-house-while-losing-the-popular-vote/

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/benschwartzy/status/776646004179210240

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

hmmm that would do it i think
gonna have to double check tho

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-trump-could-win-the-white-house-while-losing-the-popular-vote/
Edit. gently caress. Beaten.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

welp guess thats that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Our Nazis and Nazi boosters are no where near as stylish or talented as the real deal were. I mean, our American symbol of fascism is a loving trucker's hat. HOLY poo poo WHAT IS 2016?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nichael posted:

Our Nazis and Nazi boosters are no where near as stylish or talented as the real deal were. I mean, our American symbol of fascism is a loving trucker's hat. HOLY poo poo WHAT IS 2016?

Even fuckin milo, who shills himself as the most stylish gay fascist dresses like a guy who would complain about a ten dollar cover at a club

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ok someone do it with the original pic and then the They Live Glasses are put on and its this

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nichael posted:

first as tragedy then as farce

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Fix posted:

Well yeah, as long as you people keep loving going on about it, FFS. You're your own worst enemy. "How quickly can I make this a lovely meme that people will repost, so more people will just talk about this hair thing?" Ooh! What if it was hitler's hair?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...24bb_story.html
http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/tv/donald-trump-let-s-jimmy-fallon-mess-his-hair-tonight-n649261
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/16/dona..._medium=twitter

Yes, it's all on us.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fix posted:

Photoshopping Jimmy Fallon as Pepe Killed America

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
If all that is wrong with the old broad is pneumonia, than why the deep blue shades?
Not that they don't look cool, but it has something to do with preventing dyskinesia, which is fancy talk for Jacked-up Nervous System.
Huh? Huh? Why the cobalt shades? Huh?

Inquiring minds want to know.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Liberal Crooked Something Awful controls the narrative. Sad!

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Jimmy Fallon is such a pathetic bitch I don't know how people can stand watching him he just seems like a desperate kid trying to get the grown ups approval

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

swampland posted:

Jimmy Fallon is such a pathetic bitch I don't know how people can stand watching him he just seems like a desperate kid trying to get the grown ups approval

This is totally fine behavior for a late night talk show host though?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

My God! A man best known for not being able to contain his laughter on a sketch show isn't calling a presidential candidate to task for illegal and unethical political donations from his scam charity, how could this be??? :negative:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
this ruffles my feathers

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

My body isn't equipped to handle this level of absurdity.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Every other WaPo headline. :front page right now: "Trump bullish as poll numbers rise, won’t say Obama was born in United States"

Every other NBC headline. Right now: "Clinton camp reacts to Trump birther report"

Every other CNBC headline. Right now: "Trump's 25 million new jobs promise doesn't add up"

Y'all are pretending these sites are leading with this poo poo, but it's page twenty or whatever and it's you that are spreading this dumb poo poo..

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
maybe if you're not capable of breaking out of the role of childlike funnyman you shouldn't agree to interview a dangerous fascist on your show

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i gotta say im loving the turn this thread has taken lately. arzying and doomsaying is a lot more entertaining than eternal smugness

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
wouldn't it be funny if he went hard on clinton

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

robert morrow is hard on big tits

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i mean there is a well of despair and misery building up inside me but im glad i have you folks along for the journey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

babypolis posted:

i gotta say im loving the turn this thread has taken lately. arzying and doomsaying is a lot more entertaining than eternal smugness

hillary clinton still gonna be president though

• Locked thread