Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Choco1980 posted:

That sounds incredibly familiar.

Yeah why the gently caress did this dredge up an uneasy familiarity from the basement of my memory.

Someone find whatever it is we're thinking of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

They kind of look like how Jim Woodring draws frogs. Dunno if he worked on any animation though.

We Quarrelled

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but have you tried "Sandkings" by George R. R. Martin??

I read Sandkings in a collection of short stories and was impressed. Then I read some of his other stuff and wished I hadn't.

Game Overman
May 23, 2004
under the radar

Samfucius posted:

Yeah why the gently caress did this dredge up an uneasy familiarity from the basement of my memory.

Someone find whatever it is we're thinking of.

Teach Me :nws:

Game Overman has a new favorite as of 08:14 on Sep 16, 2016

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Mustached5thGrader posted:

I'm respecting Mr Larson's wishes and not posting online. A guy's coming out of the bathroom at Mom's Diner and a "didn't wash hands" sign is lit

You know how many people ask not to have their work or photos published online? And then do it anyway? What makes Gary Larson such a special snowflake?

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

MageMage posted:

You know how many people ask not to have their work or photos published online? And then do it anyway? What makes Gary Larson such a special snowflake?

Cause he asked politely and all of his stuff is good.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all

:allbuttons:

Somebody make a :frog: jacking off with its eyeballs on fire, stat!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

dios mio

that's some tainty meat

Mr.Chill
Aug 29, 2006

Jesus gently caress that's it.
Why the hell would anyone make this.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
spike and mike's festival of twisted animation had plenty of this type of stuff

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Plethora posted:

Jesus gently caress that's it.
Why the hell would anyone make this.

Yeah, that's definitely what I remember.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Haha gently caress you.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

MageMage posted:

Jesus. You probably think that torrenting is ok too...

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

MageMage posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I don't get it.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Paladinus posted:

I don't get it.

Information mostly reported by tabloids of uncertain credibility reported that Eva Braun was Jewish based on a genetics test of a hairbrush found at her place - assuming this news is true, Hitler is swiping on Erika because her Jewish ancestry and brown hair make her too similar to Eva, who died in Hitler's bunker before he escaped to South America, where he lives (and uses Tinder) to this day, missing the love of his life.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
........ I can't tell if you're trying to be funny.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

starkebn posted:

........ I can't tell if you're trying to be funny.

this is what i say to the television every time i watch the simpsons for the past 15 years

edits: oops i thought this was the meme thread and i was about to have a sick burn

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

Information mostly reported by tabloids of uncertain credibility reported that Eva Braun was Jewish based on a genetics test of a hairbrush found at her place - assuming this news is true, Hitler is swiping on Erika because her Jewish ancestry and brown hair make her too similar to Eva, who died in Hitler's bunker before he escaped to South America, where he lives (and uses Tinder) to this day, missing the love of his life.

Got it, thanks. Still not sure why he's swiping in this app when you clearly have to tap one of the buttons there. Maybe he's just too used to tinder.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Paladinus posted:

Got it, thanks. Still not sure why he's swiping in this app when you clearly have to tap one of the buttons there. Maybe he's just too used to tinder.

This is most definitely the case, friend. When iOS updated to 10, it changed the unlock motion from swiping to pressing the home button, but I still swipe every time. One could say that the secondary joke is how muscle memory can even fool history's greatest monsters - although evil, Hitler was surely a fairly wise man, as he was able to conquer so much, but he is not wiser than the reptile part of his brain. It's reminiscent of Charlie Chaplin's portrayal of the Great Dictator as a bumbling fool, lessening our fear. Definitely a joke enhanced by a small amount of knowledge of film and of history.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PizzaThief
Sep 22, 2006

Traveling through time AND space?

No one likes Mr. Bunny

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

PizzaThief posted:

No one likes Mr. Bunny

No wonder, he doesn't even look at the kid who's talking to him. What an arrogant piece of poo poo.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Charmander is just so proud of himself.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Snapchat A Titty posted:

No wonder, he doesn't even look at the kid who's talking to him. What an arrogant piece of poo poo.

Don't make fun of Mr Bunny's thousand yard stare, last tour in Fallujah was not kind to him.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Don't worry doggo, just put in four more years and they might promote you to supervisor!

:suicide:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
This is depressing. I wish I had a nice office job like this dog.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

More: http://imgur.com/gallery/hdRxH

Forgall posted:

This is depressing. I wish I had a nice office job like this dog.

Dogs have a really short life compared to humans so they'll have an opening soon.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

gently caress you, doge! You have your own cubicle! Try working in an open space for change, you entitled poo poo!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Anyone remember this vertical comic of a guy in a gas mask scrounging for supplies in a abandoned supermarket? The stinger is that at the end he puts a dollar on the counter before he leaves and its got Trump on it.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

RareAcumen posted:

Anyone remember this vertical comic of a guy in a gas mask scrounging for supplies in a abandoned supermarket? The stinger is that at the end he puts a dollar on the counter before he leaves and its got Trump on it.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

More: http://imgur.com/gallery/hdRxH

Dogs have a really short life compared to humans so they'll have an opening soon.

I could list all the dumb things I considered this being before, unsatisfied, coming to the thread to admit my ignorance. I'd just rather not.

Is she loving a hologram in front of her dad?
gently caress drat it.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
It's an umbilical cord

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
She just gave birth and stuck the baby out the window but her umbilical cord is showin

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Did we just PBF a fuckin' Hugleikur Dagsson comic??? :psyduck:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Much appreciated!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Did we just PBF a fuckin' Hugleikur Dagsson comic??? :psyduck:

What do you mean?

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
To "PBF" a comic is to wonder about its intended joke, after the Perry Bible Fellowship comic strips, which were known for having this reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't get it.

• Locked thread