Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Can we all just agree that getting hit in the dome with anything other than a dry pool noodle is probably bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

BrianBoitano posted:

Decent imgur gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/s0hgS

The best one:

Jesus, she really deepthroats it in the first gif.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Roro posted:

Jesus, she really deepthroats it in the first gif.

My first though was it needed a Brazzers watermark, my second thought was the realization that it actually has one. Which makes it less funny, actually.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
What's happening in the last gif where the guy picks up something and hands it to someone?

xergm
Sep 8, 2009

The Moon is for Sissies!

I'd like to think the dad was leaning back at the end of the gif to let out a huge belly laugh.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Stolen from the funny pictures thread, because I can't stop laughing at this:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

BrianBoitano posted:

Decent imgur gallery:

The best one:

http://i.imgur.com/0Fvn8KR.mp4

Schad is on the woman cause now she gets to be the bitch who ruined the wedding video.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Holy poo poo, this one is like that psychology test where a gorilla runs out while you're supposed to be watching people throw the ball at each other

http://i.imgur.com/xX1hyLx.mp4

Watched it loop about a dozen times before I saw the old woman bulldoze the lady in the chair.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

BrianBoitano posted:

Decent imgur gallery:

The best one:

This needs a "Play of the Game" overlay on it so bad.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

What's happening in the last gif where the guy picks up something and hands it to someone?

She dropped a piece of trash on the ground; the guy is "helpfully" returning it to her.

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

quote:

UPDATE 11:02am EST: As of this morning the following terms have been banned from iMessage gif search:

Nipple clamps
Sideboob
Eating rear end
Creepshot
Yiff
Ballgag
Incest
Vore
Crush fetish
Bomb instructions
Meat whistle

Really, did they just do no curation at all?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Vorkosigan posted:

I don't think anyone at Apple wanted to admit that they knew what vore or yiffing was

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Stolen from the funny pictures thread, because I can't stop laughing at this:

People thought this was real.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

chitoryu12 posted:

People thought this was real.

The move there was planned but the spot originated because the guy that went flying out of the ring hosed up a backflip springboarding off of the ropes and fell out of the ring. He ended up making it a permanent part of his matches as the boys in the back found it hilarious

Basically he would eat poo poo on an attempted lariat and go flying out. So as something that is a real fuckup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU-HWTNahKs

Testekill has a new favorite as of 17:13 on Sep 16, 2016

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Vorkosigan posted:

No, curation of content is below tech companies

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

MizPiz posted:

http://i.imgur.com/0Fvn8KR.mp4

Schad is on the woman cause now she gets to be the bitch who ruined the wedding video.

The video was already ruined by the person holding the camera vertically.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Master Twig posted:

The video was already ruined by the person holding the camera vertically.

Because what you really want to see is all the nothing on the left and right. The real problem is they're not zoomed in enough on what the focus is.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Look at their ages and that spread there. This is at least her second and his third marriage. They're probably not concerned about video, they both have video of much nicer weddings to look at.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Garrand posted:

Because what you really want to see is all the nothing on the left and right. The real problem is they're not zoomed in enough on what the focus is.

Better than giant black bars or that blurry poo poo you get. TVs and monitors are horizontal. You should always film horizontally. But yes, zoomed in a bit.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Look at their ages and that spread there. This is at least her second and his third marriage. They're probably not concerned about video, they both have video of much nicer weddings to look at.

"look, we all know this isn't even your last one anyway"

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I would guess that's more of an anniversary celebration than a wedding. Everyone is dressed way to casually for a wedding, and it's just a regular sheet cake.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haven't seen this beauty posted yet.

College girl expelled for posting blackface on snapchat.

http://abc13.com/education/students-expelled-over-racist-snapchat/1513976/

quote:

The Snapchat post shows Paige and another female with their faces covered in a dark material with the caption, "Feels good to finally be a (n word.)"

The photo and caption eventually made its way over to Facebook where Kansas State University was tagged. Shortly after, that the post was shared to many students on campus.

"We want people to know this is not blackface. We did not paint our faces intentional(ly)," says Shoemaker.

Meier and Shoemaker have been expelled.

belt has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Sep 16, 2016

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

I would guess that's more of an anniversary celebration than a wedding. Everyone is dressed way to casually for a wedding, and it's just a regular sheet cake.

I dunno, I've been to a few weddings for people in their 40s-50s and they all pretty much looked just like that.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Yeah, people don't care about that kind of bullshit at that age. Unless they find out a younger person doesn't care about it, then they say civilization is crumbling.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

belt posted:

IT WAS JUST A JOKE!!!!!!

gently caress you two. You got what you deserved. :colbert:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

belt posted:

It wasn't blackface, it was clearly a facial mask. That aside, the racial comments were actually racial comments. But K-state doesn't say they were expelled, it says that one of the girls in the photo isn't associated with the university, and that the other isn't currently enrolled. That might mean "we just expelled her", but KSU is a public university, it's bound by the first amendment, and if it expels someone for that kind of thing it's a blatant first amendment violation.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phanatic posted:

but KSU is a public university, it's bound by the first amendment, and if it expels someone for that kind of thing it's a blatant first amendment violation.

What? I didn't go to KSU but I'm sure they have some sort of student code of conduct, and students are disciplined for not following said Code of Conduct.

And just because a substance has another use doesn't mean it can't be used as blackface which they were blatantly, completely obviously doing.

belt has a new favorite as of 22:40 on Sep 16, 2016

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

belt posted:

What? I didn't go to KSU but I'm sure they have some sort of student code of conduct, and students are disciplined for not following said Code of Conduct.

Yeah, and if the student code of conduct includes things like "You can't say certain things," then those provisions of the code of conduct are unconstitutional. A public university is a state actor, state actors are bound by the first amendment.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

belt posted:

Dumb college kid posted:

"We want people to know this is not blackface. We did not paint our faces intentional(ly),"
The hell? Did some rear end in a top hat passerby do a face-paint-and-dash and she was like "welp I guess we have to make a racially charged post on the internet now" ????

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Phanatic posted:

Yeah, and if the student code of conduct includes things like "You can't say certain things," then those provisions of the code of conduct are unconstitutional. A public university is a state actor, state actors are bound by the first amendment.

So being that I work for the state, I can say anything I want at work, regardless of code of conduct regulations?

Just stop. Public universities absolutely can expel people for poo poo like this. The key is that they have to do so, not by saying it was a direct result of their actions, but by saying they're being expelled for creating a hostile environment or some other such workaround.

Edit: I just realized you probably didn't even read the drat article, because it specifically says they WERE expelled. Has it's own line break too -

quote:

Meier and Shoemaker have been expelled.

They're both students. They both were expelled. Either you're trolling, just for the sake of trolling, or you're an idiot.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Sep 16, 2016

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Phanatic posted:

I pulled up the first state university code of conduct that came up on google. I'm sure KSU probably has something similar.

Guess you better call your congressman.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

sudonim posted:

The hell? Did some rear end in a top hat passerby do a face-paint-and-dash and she was like "welp I guess we have to make a racially charged post on the internet now" ????

I'm pretty certain they're just trying to say that the blackface wasn't intentional. As was mentioned it's clearly just a facial mask of some kind and then when the looked at each other their brains spontaneously fell out of their ears and they decided to take make that stupid snapchat post.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

belt posted:

I pulled up the first state university code of conduct that came up on google. I'm sure KSU probably has something similar.

Guess you better call your congressman.

Seriously, read that bit you screencapped. As written, Georgia State could require students to utter a loyalty oath every morning, and expel them if they didn't. You think that would be remotely legal?

Here's KSU's student code of conduct:
https://www.k-state.edu/osas/code.html

The only thing in there that even approaches being a speech code is:

quote:

3. Conduct that threatens or endangers the mental or physical health or safety of any person, including, but not limited to, physical abuse, verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, harassment, and coercion.
Which this clearly isn't, unless you define "harassment" to mean "anything someone finds offensive" in which case the code becomes unconstitutionally broad. There's also

quote:

f. Sending text, picture, video, or audio messages over electronic forums, including, but not limited to, social media websites, instant messenger or chat services, message boards or any other electronic format with intent to harass or harm
Which, again, this clearly isn't.

Zipperelli. posted:

So being that I work for the state, I can say anything I want at work, regardless of code of conduct regulations?
If the state's your employer there are definitely things it cannot fire you for saying that a private employer could fire you for saying. They absolutely can not fire you for speaking out on matters of public concern; or rather, they can, but they're opening themselves up to a lawsuit. Employment is also a different state of affairs, since it's a case of the state paying you to do a job, and not a case of a student paying the state for an education.

Seriously, this isn't even remotely legally controversial: The First Amendment applies to public universities. Papish v. Board of Curators of University of Missouri:

quote:

Expulsion of student for distributing on campus a publication assertedly containing "indecent speech" proscribed by a bylaw of a state university's Board of Curators held an impermissible violation of her First Amendment free speech rights since the mere dissemination of ideas on a state university campus cannot be proscribed in the name of "conventions of decency."

Widmar v. Vincent

quote:

Held:
The University's exclusionary policy violates the fundamental principle that a state regulation of speech should be content-neutral.

Healy v. James

quote:

[T]he precedents of this Court leave no room for the view that, because of the acknowledged need for order, First Amendment protections should apply with less force on college campuses than in the community at large. Quite to the contrary, “the vigilant protection of constitutional freedoms is nowhere more vital than in the community of American schools.
Again: Not even remotely legally controversial.

Zipperelli. posted:

Edit: I just realized you probably didn't even read the drat article, because it specifically says they WERE expelled. Has it's own line break too -
I did read the article, didn't believe that part because it would be so blatantly unconstitutional and state universities usually have better legal departments than that, and went looking for other sources. The University's *own statement* doesn't mention expulsion. And *does* say that one of the girls in the photo isn't even associated with the university:

http://www.k-state.edu/today/info/announcement.php?id=29237

Zipperelli. posted:

They're both students. They both were expelled. Either you're trolling, just for the sake of trolling, or you're an idiot.
Not according to KSU:

quote:

On Sept. 15, the university received notice that a derogatory social message and photo was sent out via social media. The involved person is not currently enrolled at the university. It is our understanding the second individual in the photo is not associated with the university.
They're not both students. One never was a student.

Phanatic has a new favorite as of 23:23 on Sep 16, 2016

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Phanatic posted:

Seriously, read that bit you screencapped. As written, Georgia State could require students to utter a loyalty oath every morning, and expel them if they didn't. You think that would be remotely legal?

Here's KSU's student code of conduct:
https://www.k-state.edu/osas/code.html

The only thing in there that even approaches being a speech code is:

Which this clearly isn't, unless you define "harassment" to mean "anything someone finds offensive" in which case the code becomes unconstitutionally broad. There's also

Which, again, this clearly isn't.

If the state's your employer there are definitely things it cannot fire you for saying that a private employer could fire you for saying. They absolutely can not fire you for speaking out on matters of public concern; or rather, they can, but they're opening themselves up to a lawsuit. Employment is also a different state of affairs, since it's a case of the state paying you to do a job, and not a case of a student paying the state for an education.

Seriously, this isn't even remotely legally controversial: The First Amendment applies to public universities. Papish v. Board of Curators of University of Missouri:

Widmar v. Vincent

Healy v. James

Again: Not even remotely legally controversial.

I did read the article, didn't believe that part because it would be so blatantly unconstitutional and state universities usually have better legal departments than that, and went looking for other sources. The University's *own statement* doesn't mention expulsion. And *does* say that one of the girls in the photo isn't even associated with the university:

http://www.k-state.edu/today/info/announcement.php?id=29237

This is literally the dumbest poo poo for you to be attempting to white knight. These idiots got what they deserved.

:lol: if you don't think KSU's president didn't thoroughly consult with their legal team before they moved on this.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
So you just gonna ignore the part where the university itself said one wasnt a current student, and one had never been a student?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You mean when they're all like "we have freedom of speech :byodame:" they are actually not talking out their rear end?

Surely this is a stopped clock kind of situation.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Vorkosigan posted:

The big surprise for me on that list is you can get gifs on how to make bombs.

The only gifs I find when I search for bomb making are for nuclear bombs, though. I guess Apple was the only thing keeping the tech of North Korean hands and those few days before they implemented the filter was all it took.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Freedom of speech is overrated. Some opinions are wrong and should be eradicated by any means necessary.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Much like your posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_odpp4Bgfw

Phanatic is absolutely right, by the way