Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
birb rescue, a wedding, and a goonsicle on a mountain side! byob's been busy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Cephalocidal posted:

I saved a birb from a parking garage.

https://youtu.be/2HhaPAnGhC4

good job, always rescue birbs, you might gain an adorable sidekick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzxsagVcKCg

ty nesamdoom!

Cephalocidal

Manifisto posted:

good job, always rescue birbs, you might gain an adorable sidekick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzxsagVcKCg

That would be neat but I already own 13 cats, I don't think a birb would last long.

Manifisto

a coven of cats, hmm. you'd better keep the Friskies flowing or you won't last long either

ty nesamdoom!

Cephalocidal

Manifisto posted:

a coven of cats, hmm. you'd better keep the Friskies flowing or you won't last long either

Nah, grain free only. I love my kitties. Just spent 300 bucks on inhalers for the one with asthma.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Cephalocidal posted:

I saved a birb from a parking garage.

https://youtu.be/2HhaPAnGhC4

that is awesome and thank you for helping out that little guy though i couldn't help yelling at my screen for you to hold your phone sideways

Cephalocidal

Luvcow posted:

that is awesome and thank you for helping out that little guy though i couldn't help yelling at my screen for you to hold your phone sideways

My other hand was busy. :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Cephalocidal posted:

My other hand was busy. :(

no worries, you got a really nice video of it, i have no idea what kind of bird but it looks like a warbler or a vireo, did you ever figure out what kind of bird it was?

Cephalocidal

Luvcow posted:

no worries, you got a really nice video of it, i have no idea what kind of bird but it looks like a warbler or a vireo, did you ever figure out what kind of bird it was?

Female goldfinch? The markings don't absolutely indicate a specific species based on online guides, probably a younger bird. The white wing spots were very confusing.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Cephalocidal posted:

Female goldfinch? The markings don't absolutely indicate a specific species based on online guides, probably a younger bird. The white wing spots were very confusing.

ya the female goldfinches we have here (south eastern mass) look different than that one, more dull grays with just a hint of yellow

also: :siren: macintosh apples are now out in stores! :siren:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

when i was a young boy we had a finch until it had a large tumor that started to visibly grow from its head until it died we didn't have birds again after that

Scaly Haylie

I just had a customer order a "triple cheeseburger, with cheese" :eng99:

symbolic

how many times have you had someone order a cheeseburger without cheese

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lizard Wizard posted:

I just had a customer order a "triple cheeseburger, with cheese" :eng99:

tbf some of the doubles and triples only have one slice and you need at least one slice per patty

deep dish peat moss

symbolic posted:

how many times have you had someone order a cheeseburger without cheese

Wasn't this the code to get in to the secret club in the Animorphs TV show

deep dish peat moss

In the book, the Animorphs learned about a entrance to the Yeerk pool located in the walk-in refridgerator at a McDonald's. To enter, a Controller would ask for a Happy Meal with extra Happy. They try sneaking in as flies but can't because of the Gleet Bio-Filter. In the episode, because of copyright laws, it was changed so that Jake, Marco, Rachel, and Cassie are at a burger joint called Tom's Burgers in their human forms, pretending to be Controllers and they ask for a cheeseburger, hold the cheese and are sent to a storage room, and they enter, activating the Bio-Filter and alerting the Controller who worked there, but they escape in their cockroach morphs

Ace of Baes

Cephalocidal posted:

Nah, grain free only. I love my kitties. Just spent 300 bucks on inhalers for the one with asthma.

I feel your pain, just spent $150 after pupper partially ripped off a less claw, which was only that cheap because I still have dog tramadol left from when he broke his leg

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

How did I remember that? That's the only episode of the show I ever saw and I never read the books :confused:

Cephalocidal

Ace of Baes posted:

I feel your pain, just spent $150 after pupper partially ripped off a less claw, which was only that cheap because I still have dog tramadol left from when he broke his leg

They're worth it. Most expensive single vet event was surgery to remove the upper part of one kitten's femur after a box fell on her and broke her pelvis. I think that one was around 2300.

symbolic

Shakill OReal posted:

Wasn't this the code to get in to the secret club in the Animorphs TV show
i...sure?

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Shakill OReal posted:

How did I remember that? That's the only episode of the show I ever saw and I never read the books :confused:

Y'know... I think that's the only episode I ever saw too... Are there actually any other episodes??

the unabonger
happy marriage to alnilam

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Cephalocidal posted:

They're worth it. Most expensive single vet event was surgery to remove the upper part of one kitten's femur after a box fell on her and broke her pelvis. I think that one was around 2300.

My parents dog tore his ACL while jumping off a couch and had to have a $2100 surgery. He also had to get a cone which entertained me a lot whenever he ate.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Proud of u.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I feel pride tangentially when people in the sub forum I post in do things.

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

drilldo squirt posted:

I feel pride tangentially when people in the sub forum I post in do things.

:same:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I would like to say both HELLO and Welcome

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

actually byob is a main forum :smugdon:

Robot Made of Meat

Luvcow posted:

also: :siren: macintosh apples are now out in stores! :siren:

Oh great. Another Apple fanboy yammering about their latest offering.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Oh great. Another Apple fanboy yammering about their latest offering.

its apple season meatbot and apples are in

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Im alive

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tomorrow i am going to estate sales again

i go to them often

it is officially a thing

Notax

Shakill OReal posted:

it could be an andalite thing ...

Ostentatious

hello

Piso Mojado

Bo-Pepper posted:

tomorrow i am going to estate sales again

i go to them often

it is officially a thing

I'm about to go to an estate sale too. I love auctions, it's a great hobby

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Estate Sales are the best way to get haunted items at a discount price.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Boomzilla

misty mountaintop posted:

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

misty mountaintop posted:

alnilam

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

(btw the art was done by my awesome housemate and bff, if you want to contact the artist to comish something PM me)

ty manifisto