Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

ACTION AMERICAN posted:

If you find yourself getting into enough street fights to develop a code of honor, perhaps you should rethink a few of your life choices.

I think his opinion is based less on actual street fights and more on racism and anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

Getting drunk and having fun outside on stage is never a bad choice.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

My fav elvis is fun elvis

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

where's landerig?

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

It's great because it's just people really not thinking through the message they are trying to send.
TBF on first reading, I thought the message was "a just world is a laughable fallacy, death is certain, life is terrifying and random, bad poo poo can happen out of nowhere for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and whether you survive it or not has zero relation to whether you are a good person." Which... isn't really a very motivational thing to share, in retrospect. But it's a message I think a lot of IoSM could stand to hear more often.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Bernie Bro demands that the Lame Stream Media steal Hillary Clinton's piss already!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

DoctorWhat posted:

where's landerig?

Daaammmmnnnn.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

VoidBurger posted:

Bernie Bro demands that the Lame Stream Media steal Hillary Clinton's piss already!

What's the over/under on this dude only having 3 people post on his wall on his birthday

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Low Desert Punk posted:

What's the over/under on this dude only having 3 people post on his wall on his birthday

That's not how over/under works unless your setting it at 3

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Somfin posted:

Have you seen dog toys

kinda :nws:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/01/quiz-dog-toy-or-sex-toy-4818384/

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Over/under should be filtered to I PARROT PHRASES WITHOUT COMPREHENSION.

why am I so bitter these days

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I present to you, imgur in gif form

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Brawnfire posted:

You're starting to realize you're stuck existing in this reality. :sigh:

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

VoidBurger posted:

I don't know what it's like for candidates, but Obama poops in a special box when he's traveling. If he goes to England for a summit, the Secret Service brings all of his bodily waste home.

I guess if he's pooping and peeing with a bunch of people it doesn't matter, but if there's any chance a foreign agency could isolate his waste they make sure it's secure. If Hillary is hiding a medical condition, you can be pretty sure they're doing the same thing.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

MizPiz posted:

You're starting to realize you're stuck existing in this reality. :sigh:

The dumbest time line.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

What's the over/under on that actually happening though?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

DoctorWhat posted:

where's landerig?

Didn't he get perma-banned? I know you're making a joke, but I'm trying to remember if that actually happened or not.

Edit: He was banned three years ago. I've been on these forums far too long...

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 20:19 on Sep 16, 2016

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Didn't he get perma-banned? I know you're making a joke, but I'm trying to remember if that actually happened or not.

Edit: He was banned three years ago. I've been on these forums far too long...

no loving way. Same :c

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Baron Corbyn posted:

What's the over/under on that actually happening though?

Ugh I want this to happen so badly. Correct formation of over/under bets is part of my orientation for new team members to our group.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Public idiocy plus a comment that'll get you about halfway to a blackout on your "I'm not racist but" bingo card.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Blind Pineapple posted:

Public idiocy plus a comment that'll get you about halfway to a blackout on your "I'm not racist but" bingo card.

Looks like you're the real racist.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Blind Pineapple posted:

Already said it in another thread, but it bears repeating:

gently caress you both. You got what you deserved. No amount of "It was just a joke!" will help you this time. Take your punishment and try not to be such insensitive shitheads in the future :colbert:.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Zipperelli. posted:

Already said it in another thread, but it bears repeating:

gently caress you both. You got what you deserved. No amount of "It was just a joke!" will help you this time. Take your punishment and try not to be such insensitive shitheads in the future :colbert:.

Being made A criminal for hurting no one. This is why Gary Johnson is so relevant, social freedom is important.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

thanks imgur

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Holy gently caress I got quoted by LoB! I feel honored, and yet, somewhat unnerved :ohdear:.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Zipperelli. posted:

Holy gently caress I got quoted by LoB! I feel honored, and yet, somewhat unnerved :ohdear:.

Defense Attorney Dexter A Silverman
This is all one big misunderstanding and if anything this man should be commended for what he did. He has high values and very simply said didn't want to have a "girlfriend" if he was already married. So what's the next logical thing to do? Get married. Why is it legal to have a girlfriend while married but not a second wife? I would be very happy to defend this family man and have him exonerated and then go after those who so unfairly persecuted him. It isn't the governments job to judge to what a "family" should consist of.

Dexter A. Silverman - esquire « less

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This was on a video about Brexit.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ularg posted:

This was on a video about Brexit.

So does "white DNA" dissolve into nothingess, to be replaced by entirely "brown DNA"? Just, lost forever, like tears in rain?

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Source: My Youtube

https://twitter.com/VoidBurger/status/776939730973917184

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Just popped in to this showing of Pound Puppies to tell you the Holocaust is a lie.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

"Haha I wonder what it would feel like for the player to get raped and would the player feel embarrassed getting raped in front of pyramid head haha just for fun haha and"

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Munchables posted:

"Haha I wonder what it would feel like for the player to get raped and would the player feel embarrassed getting raped in front of pyramid head haha just for fun haha and"

Pyramid Head's apron probably smells like one of Yoshi's eggs I mean hahaha wouldn't that be dumb and unlikely

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

But what if it did

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Dude has obviously never played Heavy Rain.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Munchables posted:

Oh no it will just be very awkward and everyone will just have a laugh after hoohoohoo

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Or really tho maybe he wants to rape pyramid head

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Haha what if we had a rape scene just popped into my head.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Zipperelli. posted:

It's happened to me twice now, and I feel horrified both time. I'm not good at being the centre of attention.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

BigglesSWE posted:

It's happened to me twice now, and I feel horrified both time. I'm not good at being the centre of attention.

:same:

I looked back and I was quoted a 2nd time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dushkani
Jun 25, 2012

Rarr.

Blind Pineapple posted:

I live in Manhattan. It was pretty impressive how fast everyone backed away from her. She no longer goes to K-State, she got fired and her former boss told the newspaper that they had nothing to do with the snap or with her anymore, and the higher ups at KSU were all over yelling, "NO NO NO ONE WHO GOES HERE WOULD DO THIS KIND OF THING"

For further reading, clicky.