Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

donald trump is truly outrageous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I used my forums vacation to spruce up my Twitter follows, since they weren't being given to me here. Not a bad forums vacation if I say so myself.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

GobiasIndustries posted:

Found the clip of Don Lemon cutting the panel out because Corey wouldn't shut the gently caress up. Really cool how Corey sounds like he's still going through puberty.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/take-everyone-off-the-screen-don-lemon-stops-panel-during-heated-birther-argument/

That is just terrific. The groans from the rest of the pane every time Corey speaks is hilarious.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Donald Trump gave the most blowjobs! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B595e5X8F18&t=597s

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

radical meme posted:

Wow I've seen a lot this election but it's just mind boggling that he is proud of pissing off the press.
He's been playing them like a fiddle for years, what does he care?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I, um

What

I mean, I don't

what

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grey Fox posted:

He's been playing them like a fiddle for years, what does he care?

well they're kind of the only reason he even got anywhere to begin with in the general

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

shiksa posted:

I used my forums vacation to spruce up my Twitter follows, since they weren't being given to me here. Not a bad forums vacation if I say so myself.

I tweeted a bunch at lowtax, basically I'm the reason the forums are back up

You're welcome btw

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1V6BaijnuI

"birther thing isn't a race issue, 5 white republican candidates have dealt with it in the past"

*completely ignores the obungo.jpg picture*

holy gently caress, those two on the dem side absolutely obliterated it

the one conservative guy wanted essentially nothing to do with it after seeing how bad the UH ACTUALLY ITS NOT RACIAL *pushes up glasses and lists a bunch of dates* guy got owned

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

good im glad of it

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Chokes McGee posted:

I tweeted a bunch at lowtax, basically I'm the reason the forums are back up

You're welcome btw

I called his waifus poo poo

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

Sonic the Hoxhaist posted:

I called his waifus poo poo

the downtime just got 10 hours longer

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/stevelemongello/status/777228306647224320

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

jesus christ, lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Karl Sharks posted:

who the hell is ddosing this dead gay forum so much??

(powers down day crew suppression device)

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

by other side he means the other Republican presidential campaign, run by Trump. Pence is doing his own thing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
looks like it's doing its job too well

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

looks like it's doing its job too well

If nite krew can't have cspam then no one can

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Eonwe posted:

the one conservative guy wanted essentially nothing to do with it after seeing how bad the UH ACTUALLY ITS NOT RACIAL *pushes up glasses and lists a bunch of dates* guy got owned

it's hilarious how consistently the conservative/GOP panelists get beat down

an entire presidential cycle worth of experience, from top to bottom, completely lost because it's trump that's running

and i loving love it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

lol its loving Jack Kingston, he's a peabrained gobshite

just look at how Katy Tur shut him the gently caress down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxcazG-g-w

he's like the most owned guy alive on earth right now

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Lol Pence gives no fucks and just pretends he's actually running with Romney. I think after that interview where someone was like "so youre sitting here telling me Pences vote on Iraq doesn't count but Hillarys does" and Trumps like YES! Exactly! was the moment he checked out.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

radical meme posted:

Wow I've seen a lot this election but it's just mind boggling that he is proud of pissing off the press.

It fits his entire narrative.

He's been talking this entire time about how the press is "unfair" to him. He's goading them into a response, so he can use that response to demonstrate how "unfair" and "biased" they are, which will only further drive his supporters into a frenzy.

And then you get poo poo like this,
and not even a full-screen :psyboom: would be enough.

a corrupt official
Sep 25, 2015

Okay I am a lurker by general disposition but have been reading this thread since the beginning -- like 65%-75%% of all posts or something stupid like that -- and I'm crazy now. A crazy person. Also I have been writing a monthly column about this awful, awful election for a magazine (non-us) which probably isn't helping. Hope I didn't plagiarize any of you guys ha ha.

anyways I really think the american national news media was playing chicken with the american political system, if not with the nature of reality, truth, etc. If they think they "know they can take Trump down", letting him go as up as he can beforehand makes sense, if you're, like, basically an evil person who thinks this is all some kind of a sick game. Also it's not even clear yet whether aggressive coverage would do the trick, at this point, after he has already been basically legitimized via subtext over an entire month. I hope he sets himself on fire again soon so I can relax some

trump doctor sex cake to all

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

drat the Trump campaign is gettin pretty fuckin high off their own supply at this point, huh

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
also note that Katy Tur dunked on it and said it's become an issue before Donald Trump ducked it a few days before actually conflating it into an actual issue among his other rhetoric that's consistent in sexism and racism

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

a corrupt official posted:

Okay I am a lurker by general disposition but have been reading this thread since the beginning -- like 65%-75%% of all posts or something stupid like that -- and I'm crazy now. A crazy person. Also I have been writing a monthly column about this awful, awful election for a magazine (non-us) which probably isn't helping. Hope I didn't plagiarize any of you guys ha ha.

anyways I really think the american national news media was playing chicken with the american political system, if not with the nature of reality, truth, etc. If they think they "know they can take Trump down", letting him go as up as he can beforehand makes sense, if you're, like, basically an evil person who thinks this is all some kind of a sick game. Also it's not even clear yet whether aggressive coverage would do the trick, at this point, after he has already been basically legitimized via subtext over an entire month. I hope he sets himself on fire again soon so I can relax some

If you didn't drop at least four Ed balls in that column, you're fired, Parker.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

trump doctor sex cake

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

lol its loving Jack Kingston, he's a peabrained gobshite

just look at how Katy Tur shut him the gently caress down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvxcazG-g-w

he's like the most owned guy alive on earth right now

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

and a big wet rear end to you, sir

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

i hope you did cover trump doctor sex cake in your column at least

i am also sorry for your sanity

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

https://twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/777238603546103808

Hmm

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/SteveLemongello/status/777229110129156097

deplorable

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Vishass posted:

Friend Bear

Friend With Benefits Bear

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

it's funny how normal human beings avoid the minefield of politically incorrect speech just fine, because it's way over in the swamp with hundreds of says saying "yeah, there's mines here, turn around dude" and have been for years

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

does he mean the same "political correctness" that he uses as a shield to pretend to not be a racist piece of poo poo.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

Found the clip of Don Lemon cutting the panel out because Corey wouldn't shut the gently caress up. Really cool how Corey sounds like he's still going through puberty.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/take-everyone-off-the-screen-don-lemon-stops-panel-during-heated-birther-argument/

The moment when the panel collectively "oh my god"s Corey when he repeats it again is the finest moment of the whole campaign

a corrupt official
Sep 25, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

i hope you did cover trump doctor sex cake in your column at least

i am also sorry for your sanity

I couldn't even get Morrow past the gates, but I tried.

also thank you me too

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

OK so does what does pence actually think, he cant honestly believe the poo poo he is saying. i assume he is sticking with trump because pence is enough a stupid bigot to like some of his policys but even he must see how hosed they may be.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
I didn't see it posted earlier but the Trump campaign has Scott Walker as Tim Kaine for the VP debate prep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

jisforjosh posted:

I didn't see it posted earlier but the Trump campaign has Scott Walker as Tim Kaine for the VP debate prep.

i am looking forward to tim kaine effortlessly slamming mike pence during the debate

• Locked thread