Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jewel Repetition posted:

You might mean "future funk." That artist is like half vaporwave half future funk. But unlike vaporwave or synthwave, I've never heard a good future funk song, it's all the same repetitive daft punk backing over a three second loop of an 80s anime.

I LOVE JAPANESE FUNK FROM THE FUTURE

SHY NUDIST GRRL fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Sep 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i just looked up what specific genre that Temple Amiga song is and decided that im still going to call it vaporwave because its got lo-fi 90s samples set over a beat, and nobody gives a poo poo about "ambient drone"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

synthwave is that ultra-affected Lazerhawk stuff, right?

Yeah it's also my jam.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

pls panic and vote 4 trump
this is the only rational thing to do

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

japan had a good run but i think its time to stop now

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

The picture of the semi-mangled trashcan is the least menacing "terrorism" image lol

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPe4NbWQzkM&t=21s

is this vaporwave

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I will behead those who insult baby metal

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

synthwave is that ultra-affected Lazerhawk stuff, right?

Yeah, synthwave can be best defined as "more 80s than the actual 80s."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Trump has been praying for a terrorist attack on US soil and God answered him with this garbage one to make fun of him.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump has been praying for a terrorist attack on US soil and God answered him with this garbage one to make fun of him.

He had the Pulse shooting, and this:
https://twitter.com/toddschnitt/status/777336173052043264

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
a trumpist planted the poorly made bombs to make fools out of clinton and obama while they gave speeches to black caucus

the twist: clintons will pay the family of the trumpist for 100 years

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Jewel Repetition posted:

He already had one and he wasted it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
(((construction workers)))

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_5WFkuwmY

?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

(((construction workers)))

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
it's more shocking that NYC hasn't blown up from rando gas leaks than anything by this point

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zdr you need to knock some heads, people been poo poo talking the servers/IT man

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

false flag benghazi

yeah i remember when that old apartment building blew up a few years ago

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

uncurable mlady posted:

it's more shocking that NYC hasn't blown up from rando gas leaks than anything by this point

sometimes a crane just falls off a building.

that usually takes some people with it

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Nonsense posted:

Is that like baby punk?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

lol some real good internet detectivery in the replies there

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Dumpster: *explodes*
Extremely New York Man: eeeeyy im walkin here

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Al! posted:

sometimes a crane just falls off a building.

that usually takes some people with it

dude I guy I worked with walked past the crane that fell or w/e a couple months ago like 10 minutes before it happened

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
I was at a BBQ on my wife's side of the family tonight, and they are basically all Trump supporters and deplorables.

Her uncle was explaining to me that negroes are scientifically proven to be less intelligent than whites, and have inferior reasoning powers, and that is why their culture is so hosed up and that they were better off as slaves. Usually, I would argue with him about how ignorant that is, but I decided to have some fun with him.

My wife's family is Eastern European/Slavic, and mine is Italian. I said, "I agree, I read that study. It also says that, in terms of white people, Italians are the smartest and most rational, whereas Eastern Europeans are the least intelligent and most violent. It makes sense when you think about all the wars they started."

He got really defensive, so I started coming up with smart and famous Italian people, and explaining that Eastern Europeans are callled Slavs because they were the slaves of the Romans and they are natural inferiors. I said, it only makes sense that your ancestors were the slaves of my ancestors, and that even in America your family has accomplished less than mine, because your people have a slave mentality.

Let me tell you, he was pretty loving pissed off by the end of this. Hopefully, he learned that racism isn't so fun when it happens to you.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i guess nyc has a lot of big apartment buildings, no surprise

this is a cool graphic showing the differences in housing stock between different cities - funny how the mid-atlantic is the only part of america with lots of rowhouses

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/09/21/the-most-popular-type-of-home-in-every-major-american-city-charted/

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
theres all kinds of esoteric ways to die in NYC, i bet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

uncurable mlady posted:

some idiot threw Muslimium and Extremite in there and it just exploded

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

uncurable mlady posted:

https://twitter.com/harleytime1/status/777336835135639553

aren't chemicals in our food and water?? are we eating... bombs?!?!

https://twitter.com/harleytime1/status/777340998879965184

surprise, this guy doesn't know what the gently caress he's talking about

you don't refer to gasses as non-binary, it would be non-diatomic, maybe a monomer instead of dimer, but noble gasses themselves are usually on their own, no need to couple with anything because they are stable without needing to pair up, unlike oxygen, nitrogen, etc.

dude's loving dumb as poo poo

Karl Sharks fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Sep 18, 2016

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
"no evidence at this point of a terror connection" --man in suit on the tv just now

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

uncurable mlady posted:

Yeah, I was expecting it to be another one of those steam explosions they had a bunch of in like 2007

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
third explosive device reported

*camera zooms in on a guy with a This Bike is a Pipe Bomb sticker on his schwinn*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

theres all kinds of esoteric ways to die in NYC, i bet

watch out for the sewer rat coming out of the plumbing and takes you down with it as you're sitting on the toilet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

things do just explode in new york city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZcIwdVY3n4

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvD3CHA48pA

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Dumpster: *explodes*
Extremely New York Man: eeeeyy im walkin here

eh fugitaboutit

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope the media asks for Trump's sources on the bomb being terrorism-related

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/777347215174098945

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Ammonia is a chemical.... ISIS must be the reason that everywhere in NYC smells like piss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

he's gonna get grilled in a debate a couple years from now for not calling it radical islamic terrorism

• Locked thread