Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Karl Barks posted:

pablo escobar strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

oystertoadfish posted:

when this elections over im gonna catch up on that one goons day by day wwi blog, lots of excerpts from soldiers memoirs and info about the Armenian genocide and labor strikes and home front stuff in addition to the military strategy slash tactics poo poo

yah i use my boxer flap to do my business. boxer flaps unbuttoned for harambe

Enjoy you piss dribblings on the outside instead of the inside of your boxers, cretin.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

Mr. Hootington was pretending though, he's cool and funny

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

Naw, he melted down.

-------
a few months ago is when i saw the light of The Hillary. it was like seeing for the first time. it was like hearing for the first time. it was like breathing for the first time. i had been swimming the dank meme depths of leftism. The Hillary showed me how wrong I was.
-------

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Did voter registration today. Got like 10 people to register in 2 hours, which is 8 more than either of the other volunteers. They were both kids though and we're scared to yell at people because I noticed as it went on they started actually yelling out asking people if they were registered to vote .

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Hate my posts, but leave Kam Chancellor out of it.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

Hate my posts, but leave Kam Chancellor out of it.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

I owned a Shiba inu as a kid and they live to climb on things. Ours would jump on the top of the fence, watch us as we came close, and jump into the neighbors yard.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mrit posted:

I owned a Shiba inu as a kid and they live to climb on things. Ours would jump on the top of the fence, watch us as we came close, and jump into the neighbors yard.

lol

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
zoux did nothing wrong

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Mrit posted:

it's cool to get owned by dogs

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I probated a mod once and he committed forums suicide.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Canvassing for the DNC on Saturday in the most conservative CD in the state. :mrgw:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Ace of Baes posted:

Canvassing for the DNC on Saturday in the most conservative CD in the state. :mrgw:

:patriot:

Stay hydrated and have fun, thanks for doing all that you can do

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ace of Baes posted:

Good man, or woman, or whatever you identify as.

Good Citizen

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

zoux posted:

Oh ho i am undone. Stay out of racial politics dipshit

(that was a pretty choice zoux meltdown btw, in case you forgot)

Majorian has issued a correction as of 07:56 on Sep 16, 2016

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

idgi, are you calling me a dipshit and telling me to stay out of racial politics?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Matoi Ryuko posted:

idgi, are you calling me a dipshit and telling me to stay out of racial politics?

neither, i just saw an opportunity to be petty and rehash a time zoux got owned.:laugh:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Majorian posted:

neither, i just saw an opportunity to be petty and rehash a time zoux got owned.:laugh:

Okay. Just seemed like you were responding to my post with a zoux quote. :shrug:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Okay. Just seemed like you were responding to my post with a zoux quote. :shrug:

what can i say, i miss him.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Majorian posted:

what can i say, i miss him.

I think that makes you a bit of a drama queen, Majorian.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I think that makes you a bit of a drama queen, Majorian.

for the record, i'd never call you a shithead, you're A Good Poster. I was just making a joke that sounded funnier in my head than it turned out to be. happens pretty frequently with me, unfortunately.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
"really zoux has got what it takes to be fyad ik" -- majorian

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

oh wouldn't that be something.

now you've got the wheels in my head turning.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Majorian posted:

for the record, i'd never call you a shithead, you're A Good Poster. I was just making a joke that sounded funnier in my head than it turned out to be. happens pretty frequently with me, unfortunately.

That's alright. You're a good kid, I just worry when you get overly excited by drama, is all.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

yeah, i get punchy right before bedtime.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Canvassing went well, seemed like roughly 60% not home/diff resident, 15% pro Hillary/dem, 15% pro Trump/dem downticket, and 10% pro Trump/GOP or undecided downticket. All the Trump supporters were civil but then again I was canvassing with another dude and were both 5'11+ and not scrawny.
Gonna do VR outside a pro Trump event, will take pictures of anything insane I see.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
What were the people who are voting Trump for president but Democratic in down ballot elections like?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
One looked like a vet, the others just hated Hilldawg I'm guessing, we weren't trying to sway people so I don't know particulars of why, they were all white people but I live in CO so that doesn't really mean much.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hey guys

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Trump supporters are some of the worst people that exist, groups chanting "rape her" at female protesters, yelling "friend of the family" and "coon" at black protesters, yelling "human being" at LGBT protesters. He doesn't condemn these people, or get them thrown out. If you support Donald Trump you are literally cheering on white supremecy/homophobia/being a terrible human being.

Ace of Baes has issued a correction as of 06:35 on Sep 18, 2016

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit

Ace of Baes posted:

If you don't support Donald Trump you are literally cheering on white supremecy/homophobia/being a terrible human being.

Wait what?

I thought chair throwing Berniebros were the bad guys.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Solvent posted:

Wait what?

I thought chair throwing Berniebros were the bad guys.

Sorry autocorrect, phone posting.

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
I still say that Berniebros are the real sexist pigs. What with all those drat death threats tarnishing the good name of Reddit. Privileged white males trying to keep Hillary down with all that talk about the one percent, that's what they all are.

SHAME!

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

what's the deal with politics

Solvent
Jan 24, 2013

by Hand Knit
According to the guy who teaches one of my US history classes, who also used to work for the Clinton administration before the democrats walked out en masse during the Bush years:

"Corporate interests collude to keep the electoral college in place, to stop people who aren't in line with their interests from being elected. Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama... Clinton again. None of them are left wing, none of them want to alter the course away from plutocracy."

Now everybody take a big bite of Turd Sandwich, 2016

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ace of Baes posted:

Trump supporters are some of the worst people that exist, groups chanting "rape her" at female protesters, yelling "friend of the family" and "coon" at black protesters, yelling "human being" at LGBT protesters. He doesn't condemn these people, or get them thrown out. If you support Donald Trump you are literally cheering on white supremecy/homophobia/being a terrible human being.

Wow they gotta have really bad economic anxiety

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im delporable

also
drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot: