Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Ularg posted:

This was on a video about Brexit.
I think he's just mad that Daeny prefers Dothraki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Don't tell them, answers only ruin good mysteries

You flightless gently caress, you would want to keep something a secret.

Edit:

Ularg posted:

This was on a video about Brexit.

I'm sincerely hoping this is some next level parody.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Lol at all the goons pretending they're too good for Arby's, as if it were any worse than the garbage they regularly shovel into their faces.

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Who What Now posted:

Lol at all the goons pretending they're too good for Arby's, as if it were any worse than the garbage they regularly shovel into their faces.

get beefy bitch

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

MizPiz posted:

I'm sincerely hoping this is some next level parody.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008

Fresh off my news feed:

Strange Charm has a new favorite as of 05:57 on Sep 18, 2016

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

socilest butthomo posted:

Fresh off my news feed:

I fail to see the IOSM.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

MizPiz posted:

I fail to see the IOSM.

I guess the dude-bro response to a bombing? C'mon man, bro-americans are affected by this poo poo just as much as everybody else, no matter what language they speak.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
Arby's milkshake machines are the type you need to break down and clean at least once a week. This involves removing several valves, a plunger like mechanism, and several nozzles and connectors.
When I worked for them it was as a sort of floating manager. It was essentially my job to go to underperforming or chronically poorly rated Arby's and spruce them up. First step was always the milkshake machines, and the second step was always plunging the wash sink because the massive amounts of mold and curdled ingredients from the milkshake machines would clog the drain.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

lil pissbitch posted:

get befy bitch

Ftfy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Lamprey Cannon posted:

I guess the dude-bro response to a bombing? C'mon man, bro-americans are affected by this poo poo just as much as everybody else, no matter what language they speak.

Stay dude bro!!

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Who What Now posted:

I haven't eaten fast food in 20 years :colbert:

Getting food poisoning a few times will make you change your ways really fuckin quickly.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Stairs posted:

Arby's milkshake machines are the type you need to break down and clean at least once a week. This involves removing several valves, a plunger like mechanism, and several nozzles and connectors.
When I worked for them it was as a sort of floating manager. It was essentially my job to go to underperforming or chronically poorly rated Arby's and spruce them up. First step was always the milkshake machines, and the second step was always plunging the wash sink because the massive amounts of mold and curdled ingredients from the milkshake machines would clog the drain.

Aww, I was hoping this would be the reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKYKUHUD_58

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Brawnfire posted:

The one time I had a roast beef sandwich from Arby's, I had the distinct sensation of biting through layers of epidermal tissue. And not in the good way.

My brother got arrested for domestic violence last night (self.MGTOW)
submitted 20 hours ago by FuckTOW

He's still in police custody. It's not a regular occurance. He's not a violent man but I know his wife pushed all his buttons to get him to react this way. I'm sure he has slight aspergers as well.

Last night i got a call from my nephew saying he had been arrested and it all started over a missing remote control? He apparently beat up his wife quite a bit. The remote control thing sounds like a bullshit excuse. This was related to him wanting her to cut contact with his mother, and she going against his wishes, taunting him using words from our mothers mouth which she has learned to use against him.

Thing is I just know she's done it on purpose. They know exactly what buttons to push on a man. She's realised she doesn't need him and can simply live off state benefits, so why not let him explode and make him seem like the crazy one?

[–]Eyes_Of_The_Dragon 1 point 15 hours ago
Having lived with a woman who loved to push buttons, I can tell you that it may have actually been a remote control that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She is probably a systemic nagger and abuser that constantly causes drama and finds fault with everything he does, while minimizing and dismissing all his complaints. He may have been fed up over something seemingly trivial like the remote, but it was really the 40th time she made a comment like "If you were a better man with a better job we could just buy a new remote instead of searching for the old crappy one..." and he snapped. Of course when the police arrive she'll play all innocent like "Everything was fine, then HE JUST SNAPPED FOR NO REASON!"

[–]Thinkpadoutlaw 3 points 18 hours ago
For some reason I smiled with joy when reading,"beat her quite a bit."

[–]FuckTOW[S] 2 points 17 hours ago
They need a good beat down now and again to put them in their place. Placing them on a untouchable pedestal is a big mistake, makes them believe they are superior when in fact they are not.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
That's uhh...wow

"This was related to him wanting her to cut contact with his mother, and she going against his wishes"

There is a whole lotta crazy in that one sentence

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I applaud LoB for its insertion of a topical picture hidden in the IoSM

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Data Graham posted:

Yeah. And if you don't like their weird super thin sliced bef piles, you can always get a chicken or meatball sandwich or something with pretensions of bolstering their image.

I like the bef though

I like the cornd bef on their Reuben sandwiches and the rye bread is pretty tasty too. Sometimes I eat it because I feel like Ving Rhames would shame me and/or beat me up for not going, and I don't want to upset him :ohdear:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

The B-52s are, as we all know, the most redpill un-cucked band ever

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Do these guys understand that "Jamal" and "whale" don't rhyme?

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Isn't it funny how these dudes are the ones that spend the most time worrying about big black men taking their women?

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Lottery of Babylon posted:

My brother got arrested for domestic violence last night (self.MGTOW)
It always makes me sad when abusers claim to be the abused. "they just know how to push all my buttons" is almost like a tell for people who commit domestic violence at this point.

To contribute. Found browsing steam groups:

(e: corrected grammar)

Electric Lady has a new favorite as of 17:35 on Sep 18, 2016

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Glagha posted:

Isn't it funny how these dudes are the ones that spend the most time worrying about big black men taking their women?
They got to make up some reason for why no woman wants to be with them.

Can't be because they are terrible human beings after all. Self-improvement is for cuckolds.

Electric Lady posted:

To contribute. Found browsing steam groups:

Weedsmoker 420 knows what's good.

Accordion Man has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Sep 18, 2016

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Some of them also probably get a chubby when they think about big black guys taking their women but they're not willing to admit it, that's why they go off on the whole BETA MALE rant. It's like the stereotype of the stereotypical in-the-closet conservative who publically hates gays while also hiring rentboys.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:stare:

This girl posts about 5-10 of these memes a day; they are all this creepy, more or less.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 18:06 on Sep 18, 2016

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:rolleyes:

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

healthy-holistic-living.com

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Well, I suppose if you're eating nothing but instant ramen...

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I was with it until alzheimers and Parkinsons. The first 2 are completely true, large amounts of sodium will do that.

The last 2 who knows, i keep hearing links to crazy things for them.

Edit: just think about the fact that they have linked being conservative as a predictor of dementia. People who have open minds and keep learning as they age are way less likely to get it.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Not really an idiot on social media but I figured this thread would appreciate this guy. I saw him posting a comment on an article. The name translates to "A leftist bourgeois bohemian Zionist reptilian"

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Soviet Commubot posted:

Not really an idiot on social media but I figured this thread would appreciate this guy. I saw him posting a comment on an article. The name translates to "A leftist bourgeois bohemian Zionist reptilian"

So is this his actual reply, in the form of an incomprehensible rebus?

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Soviet Commubot posted:

His profile looks like a David Dees fever dream come to life.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Electric Lady posted:

It always makes me sad when abusers claim to be the abused. "they just know how to push all my buttons" is almost like a tell for people who commit domestic violence at this point.

To an extent, the button-pushing thing is fairly likely; abuse often isn't a one-way street. Both people are being lovely communicators, it's just that one believes getting violent is an appropriate response.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Puppy Time posted:

To an extent, the button-pushing thing is fairly likely; abuse often isn't a one-way street. Both people are being lovely communicators, it's just that one believes getting violent is an appropriate response.

Please nobody respond to this. I don't want any 5 page derail.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Are Something Sensitive posts fair game?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Please don't

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Puppy Time posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7zBD6g4mY

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

CommonShore posted:

Please nobody respond to this. I don't want any 5 page derail.
:same:

WrenP-Complete posted:

Are Something Sensitive posts fair game?
No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

The Vosgian Beast posted:

The B-52s are, as we all know, the most redpill un-cucked band ever

... what was this in reply to, and why is "/home/gligar13" mentioning a furry artist