Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

I mean, I guess I also understand the whole clay eating thing as also being a holistic medicine approach, but still, he's grasping at straws sometimes.

To keep beating the night mind dead horse - I like him since he does the background work I don't care to, but some of his "evidence" is in his own head.

For example, in his footage of a bear video he has a 5 minute section on how the fake commercial isn't even a allergy commercial because it uses the gray to color transition which depression commercials use...except the video is a ripoff of every claritin commercial made in the last 5 years. And then there's the whole Alan tutorial thing about how the chair is his mom or something.

Primetime has a new favorite as of 21:11 on Aug 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

My favorite "Night Mind is full of poo poo" thing is his theory that the dad in This House is the Boomy the Cat character, despite the fact that the original video explicitly shows the two in different places at the same time.

Dude also doesn't seem to understand that some choices are made for artistic and thematic reasons, and aren't clues toward some grand climactic secret narrative. It's especially bad with Resnick's stuff, since a lot of that seems to be repeating motifs that Resnick just likes, or cultural commentary. If NM had a red string wall, it'd look like someone took a red crayon and tried to color the entire area.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Somfin posted:

That man is clipping into his own geometry. What the gently caress, how did this pass QA?

Street Fighter V DLC looking good!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Tzeentch's supplicant is almost ready.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Coincidentally, the stuff he's eating looks just like the stuff that'll be oozing out of his fake muscles when the inevitable infection makes his skin explode

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Somfin posted:

That man is clipping into his own geometry. What the gently caress, how did this pass QA?

That guy looks like this on purpose. It took some effort to achieve that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Groke posted:

That guy looks like this on purpose. It took some effort to achieve that.

As much effort as filling up a water balloon I guess.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
I like Night Mind because I like his style, I don't care if he gets stuff "right", actually I find his breakdown of things more entertaining and creepy than the things themselves much of the time. And he's brought a lot of attention to small projects that hadn't been noticed before.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Croisquessein posted:

I like Night Mind because I like his style, I don't care if he gets stuff "right", actually I find his breakdown of things more entertaining and creepy than the things themselves much of the time. And he's brought a lot of attention to small projects that hadn't been noticed before.

Hey Kids was good

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

A Japanese company has released Winnie the Pooh facial masks.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Serge Painsbourg posted:

A Japanese company has released Winnie the Pooh facial masks.

Oh bother

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!

Said Pooh, as his chainsaw ran out of gas.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Not Operator posted:

Said Pooh, as his chainsaw ran out of gas petrol.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Goodbye Horses plays in my head as I scroll down on this page.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Literally nobody loving cares what you call it, we all know it means "liquid that explodes and makes cars move".

Except you.

You tremendous loving goon.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Terrible Robot posted:

Literally nobody loving cares what you call it, we all know it means "liquid that explodes and makes cars move".

Except you.

We should petrol this thread

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

We should petrol gas this thread

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i wish original guy had said oil cause we should oil this thread sounds cool

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oil wish you would stop posting

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Terrible Robot posted:

Except you.

:eyepop: I don't think I've ever seen someone miss a joke this hard before.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Nuebot posted:

:eyepop: I don't think I've ever seen someone miss a joke this hard before.

I love it when people react to jokes they don't understand the same way gorillas respond to people beating heir chests.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I've had dreams like this.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Highway 1 in California is like that, it feels. Absolutely stunning view but you're inches from death.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Say Nothing posted:

I've had dreams like this.

Last time I saw this, a goon said it was made with old school photoshop - with blown up film and a razor blade.

Edit: Looking around now, it comes from a Warn winch ad from about 50 years ago, and I can't see anything actually saying it's fake, so it could well be real.

It reminds me of the North Yungas Road in Bolivia, aka the "death road".

Megillah Gorilla has a new favorite as of 07:43 on Sep 14, 2016

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Man, the things you have to do to let cars pass on those narrow mountain roads!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

A considerate driver.

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Phlegmish posted:

A considerate driver.

In a Range Rover? Obviously faked.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Aloha Airlines Flight 243: A Boeing 737 becomes a drop-top while 24,000 feet over the Pacific Ocean.

Only one fatality.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Last time I saw this, a goon said it was made with old school photoshop - with blown up film and a razor blade.

Edit: Looking around now, it comes from a Warn winch ad from about 50 years ago, and I can't see anything actually saying it's fake, so it could well be real.

That's a 1974-1978 Jeep Cherokee, so the picture can't be 50 years old, but I do recall hearing it being an actual photo manipulation piece done by hand in ye olden tymes. Then again, it also says it's a real pic of Black Bear Road, so the Internet is telling lies again.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Terrible Robot posted:

Except you.

FYI Winnie the Pooh is a British creation and would therefore call petrol petrol because he's not a barbarian.

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

Somfin posted:

Synthol injections. Thread title applies here!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

sootikins posted:

Synthol injections. Thread title applies here!

gently caress.

Body dysmorphic disorder is a hell of a drug.

E: WHAT IF IT POPS

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Synthol is weird to me as a concept.

You get the freakish appearance of someone who's been hitting HGH since Birth but not any of the tangible benefits like being able to bend steel bars or whatever the gently caress.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

Somfin posted:

E: WHAT IF IT POPS

Your muscles become a free synthol dispenser, and quite possibly, infected :eng101:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Ddraig posted:

Synthol is weird to me as a concept.

You get the freakish appearance of someone who's been hitting HGH since Birth but not any of the tangible benefits like being able to bend steel bars or whatever the gently caress.

Lifting to gain strength is hard and painful and takes a long time (source: I'm lifting). Lifting to gain show-off muscles is hard and painful and takes a long time, and you don't get that all-over good feeling that lifting for strength gives. Steroids, while they speed the process, are still hard and painful and you still have to work out. Synthol gives you all the show-off muscle with none of the work.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
While I have no doubt that there are probably Synthol administrators out there who are good at what they do and as a result you may not be able to tell the difference between someone using Synthol and someone who has put the effort in, the vast majority seem to be disgusting freaks of nature who obviously have hosed up their body.

Same with a lot of cosmetic surgery. There are women out there who look like literal plastic dolls.

Body image issues are indeed hosed up.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Ddraig posted:

While I have no doubt that there are probably Synthol administrators out there who are good at what they do and as a result you may not be able to tell the difference between someone using Synthol and someone who has put the effort in, the vast majority seem to be disgusting freaks of nature who obviously have hosed up their body.

Same with a lot of cosmetic surgery. There are women out there who look like literal plastic dolls.

Body image issues are indeed hosed up.

Speaking of:

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Perestroika posted:

Speaking of:

Listen to this while looking at that picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiJLXXjifp0

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Perestroika posted:

Speaking of:

a girl friend of mine keeps talking about wanting to look like kim and im insanely scared this is what she means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

mandatory lesbian posted:

a girl friend of mine keeps talking about wanting to look like kim and im insanely scared this is what she means

Even more scary is if she talks about wanting to look like one of the Kims of North Korea.