Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Took Devante Parker out of my flex spot after reading for the fifth time that he wouldn't be fantasy relevant this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Over under on week 5 Morris finally getting the start? Elliot has already fumbled twice this game and has been extremely mediocre.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's almost like spending a first-round pick on a rookie RB is a really loving stupid idea

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Benne posted:

It's almost like spending a first-round pick on a rookie RB is a really loving stupid idea

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Benne posted:

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Frustrated posted:

Over under on week 5 Morris finally getting the start? Elliot has already fumbled twice this game and has been extremely mediocre.
Alf had literally ZERO yards from scrimmage before Elliott's second fumble.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Tiptoes posted:

Alf had literally ZERO yards from scrimmage before Elliott's second fumble.

Seriously. Zeke will stay the starter.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

Spoeank posted:

The ballad of Montee Ball.

Mr. McGibblets
Sep 17, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
Someone please tell me its going to be okay....

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Benne posted:

lol Cousins

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Someone please tell me its going to be okay....

That is the stupidest kicker scoring I've ever seen.

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Benne posted:

In week one, he was T-18 for RBs in standard scoring. Not great, but RB2. So far, his 12 points is T-6 for RBs in week 2. So maybe high RB2 in this week, still getting used to the league.

I think first-round was probably high for him, but he hasn't been very outperformed by the folks ahead of him. Week 1, only 1 of the 3 RBs drafted ahead of him, on average, outperformed him.

I drafted him on autopilot with my #8 pick, which was a mistake because I hadn't seen other stuff that went bad. That said, he hasn't really been that outperformed by the average 7-12ish draft slots. The two fumbles have been terrible though.

With the Dallas o-line, I assumed the starting RB would be successful. I also picked up morris via FA, so I'm not concerned about who the starter becomes, just if it's a by committee situation.

This game, Elliott is pulling in about 4 yds/carry, while Morris is at just under 2 yds/carry. 7 carries, most in the 2nd half, is not a tiny sample size, and is when the other team should be most tired.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Ohhhh cooool RB18 and RB6 with half the league left to play thats what I want from my first rounder

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
What is this that I am seeing from Gabbert today?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Like I said all along Vance McDonald is great with great hands and also handsome

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Ohhhh cooool RB18 and RB6 with half the league left to play thats what I want from my first rounder

OBJ was WR37 week 1. So far in week 2, OBJ is WR23. Why aren't we making GBS threads on him exactly?

Green was WR3 and thus far is WR40.

AB was WR2 then WR39, thus far.

Gronk hasn't played.

Lamar Miller tied with Elliott in week 1 and is behind this week.

RB18/R6 with half to go isn't exactly great from your first rounder, but it's also not devastating, and you gotta remember his ADP was ~8, not ~1/2. He's performed better or comparable to the guys drafted around him

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Niners still could win, lol.

Spoeank posted:

Like I said all along Vance McDonald is great with great hands and also handsome

I been sayin it since end of last season :colbert:

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
way to go antonio brown

loving way to go

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
i swear to god i'm going to lose every single week underperforming projections by record amounts every single time

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I will start Mike Wallace next week. He will do nothing.

:same:

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
Classic AJ Green follow up game

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

THERE'S THE VANCE I KNOW AND LOVE

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I never said he had good hands tho

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Can anyone tell me who watched, I glanced at the statline and...is Sterling Shepard the real deal?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I think I made all the wrong choices today on all of my teams.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

MrSargent posted:

Can anyone tell me who watched, I glanced at the statline and...is Sterling Shepard the real deal?

Yep. Fits perfectly in the offense.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

That's the Gabbert I know.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

Yep. Fits perfectly in the offense.

Feeling better about losing Keenan Allen with AB84, Kelvin Benjamin, Marvin JOwns, Shepard, and Sharpe on my team.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

My bench currently has double the points of my starters.

:yeah:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If Freeman doesn't do poo poo this game is he droppable

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Well Demaryius certainly looked healthy there

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
So maybe Demaryius Thomas isn't just a decoy today.

I hope.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RBX posted:

If Freeman doesn't do poo poo this game is he droppable

No

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Marqise Lee is loving terrible and Bort should stop throwing to him

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

RIP Woodhead

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Well Woodhead's season is done.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

LmaoTheKid posted:

RIP Woodhead

Fuuuuuuck

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

My entire bench has been injured today. Rip Woodhead

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

But I can pick up Blount or Crow

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
I hate football. Glad I'm remembering this Week 2 instead of 12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

RBX posted:

But I can pick up Blount or Crow

You have a worse player on your roster that you can drop.

• Locked thread