Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
The season isn't starting well for the saints but I was pretty impressed with our defensive effort this game. While some of those turnovers that kept the game close were undoubtedly due to mental errors on the part of the giants it was nice to see that our defense was responsive enough to capitalize. Gonna remain cautiously optimistic and see how our in-conference games go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Oberst posted:

Lmao we should feel so bad that we won the game. It is required to score style points along with TDs or you don't truly win

OR

RAVENS DEFEAT BROWNS IN CLEVELAND 25-20

Hey look, we are talking past each other, it's not often that a product ofNE Ohio schools can feel superior on anyone. But you know, Maryland fitting that just makes sense.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
I genuinely thought that Andre Johnson had retired and had no clue his husk of a body was still playing anywhere

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

I'm not the one using a disability as an insult.

You're the rear end in a top hat here. Not me. You should apologize for being human garbage.

Lmao is that the best you got? I'll take my evil soul and enjoy my W. You take your "hellish" Sunday and stew in your moral superiority :lol:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Im going to carve the words "you are extremely not valuable to me at all, flock of ravens fans. now flock off!" all down my front and back if someone can help me with the back part. and then take a nap

if i die from the blood loss you can break my neck or whatever weird poo poo you always wanted to do and no one will know. Seems like everybody wins this time

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

There's nothing wrong with people who are on the Autism Spectrum.

I have family that are on it, I have friends that are on twitter that have it.

By using that as an insult you're implying that you're somehow better than that person, and that's loving lame as hell.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Flikken posted:

Hey look, we are talking past each other, it's not often that a NE Ohio schools can feel superior on anyone. But you know, Maryland fitting that just makes sense.

what on earth

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Roasted Donut posted:

I genuinely thought that Andre Johnson had retired and had no clue his husk of a body was still playing anywhere

I wonder if he will just turn into Antonio Gates instead of trying to play #1 WR and play until like 40

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

The real joke is on every one of these fans, because at the end of the day our division still won't make it beyond the second round of the playoffs at best (and that's assuming two teams make it and are lucky enough to play each other in the first)

Losing as early as they can

afuckinggain

and then saying that's actually a good thing

Shut the gently caress up

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cavauro posted:

Im going to carve the words "you are extremely not valuable to me at all, flock of ravens fans. now flock off!" all down my front and back if someone can help me with the back part. and then take a nap

if i die from the blood loss you can break my neck or whatever weird poo poo you always wanted to do and no one will know. Seems like everybody wins this time

death is the only escape from this permanent hell- an ohio resident being reasonable

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'm in on that. We play a lot of lovely teams the next 15 weeks. I'd bet we beat 5 of them.

Quote in the bet for charity thread.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Oberst posted:

Lmao is that the best you got? I'll take my evil soul and enjoy my W. You take your "hellish" Sunday and stew in your moral superiority :lol:

Shove it right up your rear end.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
This is the last time you disparage Lionel Trains Twitter Crew.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Shut the gently caress up

yea the afcn owns wtf

Roasted Donut posted:

This is the last time you disparage Lionel Trains Twitter Crew.

lmao

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Flikken posted:

Hey look, we are talking past each other, it's not often that a product ofNE Ohio schools can feel superior on anyone. But you know, Maryland fitting that just makes sense.

Sigh.....Ravens...25....Browns....20

Oberst
May 24, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

Shove it right up your rear end.

That win is so far up there it's giving me sexual pleasure

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Ravens will probably lose to the Jaguars. But I'm ok with that because I don't want us going in to the Redskins game with no losses. I also don't want them coming in here with no wins.

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int

Flikken posted:

my public education in sunny maryland gave me the smarts needed to create this gif that is representative of "money" marc trestman balling on yall unanswered, for three quarters, resulting in a win, which is apparently bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

No progress in an entire presidential administration at least, to entire decades at worst, (depending on which team we're talking about) is fun and good, but the coolest thing of all is having it all in one division

the best :swoon:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You have "friends on twitter"?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ohio is cool, Skyline chili is delicious, we all will eventually die and our consciouness will disappear and we will think no more

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Oberst posted:

its unfortunate that only the 1st quarter of this dildo counts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

The Ravens will probably lose to the Jaguars. But I'm ok with that because I don't want us going in to the Redskins game with no losses. I also don't want them coming in here with no wins.

I'll be glad because at least the Jags are making progress

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Oberst posted:

Your team is garbage regardless.

And you're garbage regardless. Fuckbag.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Using the ignore feature for the second time in ten years. I suggest a few other people in this thread give it a try.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Eifert Posting posted:

Using the ignore feature for the second time in ten years. I suggest a few other people in this thread give it a try.

everyone itt is cool though

maybe don't be a bitch?

Oberst
May 24, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

Your team is garbage regardless.

And you're garbage regardless. Fuckbag.

*looks at two lombardis in 15 years*

Nahhhh

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Mel Mudkiper posted:

maybe don't be a bitch?

Can't team switch and be considered cool sorry its in the forum rules

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

FuzzySkinner please don't call people "garbage". You wouldn't call garbage a people. Nor would you look a gently caress bag in the eye and tell it you arent what you believe you are. your life up to this point may as well be completely fabricated. that is utter ruin in every sense of the word.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

maybe don't be a bitch?

He can't help it, that's his nature

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

maybe don't be a bitch?

I don't have a problem with fans of rival teams.

The Bengals fans ITT are chill as gently caress, as are a couple of other AFC North goons.

I have no idea where this rear end in a top hat came from. Trash talking is loving lame when it's among people you're just trying to vent around and that's kinda the point of this thread.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

Final dildo score is meaningless

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

AAA DOLFAN posted:

You have "friends on twitter"?
As someone who only has friends that I met through this site, you take what you can get :smith:

But the friends I made are good so :unsmith:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Hey Fuzzy you're all right, let's go watch Sonama.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

maybe don't be a bitch?

Don't worry, With his track record he won't follow through with this either

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
While it's vaguely amusing I have to admit you Ravens guys are super happy about beating the Browns of all teams.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Everyone please leave the confused young man alone. He is upset and lost and doesn't need this hostility.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

The Bengals fans ITT are chill as gently caress, as are a couple of other AFC North goons.

I have no idea where this rear end in a top hat came from. Trash talking is loving lame when it's among people you're just trying to vent around and that's kinda the point of this thread.

I came from the forums to drink your tears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Don;t be salty bro

• Locked thread