Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

CannonFodder posted:

As someone who only has friends that I met through this site, you take what you can get :smith:

But the friends I made are good so :unsmith:

I hope we can be friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Goetta posted:

Can't team switch and be considered cool sorry its in the forum rules

whoa

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

FuzzySkinner posted:

I don't have a problem with fans of rival teams.

The Bengals fans ITT are chill as gently caress, as are a couple of other AFC North goons.

I have no idea where this rear end in a top hat came from. Trash talking is loving lame when it's among people you're just trying to vent around and that's kinda the point of this thread.

its not actually your personal black velvet journal bedazzled with "Sundays have been a living hell for me since 1999. "

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

While it's vaguely amusing I have to admit you Ravens guys are super happy about beating the Browns of all teams.

they started it

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Grittybeard posted:

While it's vaguely amusing I have to admit you Ravens guys are super happy about beating the Browns of all teams.

Why shouldn't we be?

Again I'm happy to beat anyone, especially a division opponent on the road. Teams don't just eviscerate every team that's worse than they are. It just doesn't work like that. I mean isn't the stat something like a 7 point favorite only wins about 60 percent of the time? You can't take wins for granted. Especially in games where you go down early.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Goetta posted:

Can't team switch and be considered cool sorry its in the forum rules

I will not stand for this slander

no one has ever considered me cool regardles

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Grittybeard posted:

It rules, crushing retarded children's hopes and dreams is better than watching andy dalton fumble a playoff game away

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Only losers are happy about winning - John Madden

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oberst posted:

It rules, crushing retarded children's hopes and dreams is better than watching andy dalton fumble a playoff game away

don't say things you can't take back

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ghost Dog posted:

its not actually your personal black velvet journal bedazzled with "Sundays have been a living hell for me since 1999. "

it isn't?

oh man I've got some posts to edit

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

I don't watch wrestling but I feel like there's a thing when the bad guys team up to clown their inferior opponents

That's how I feel with my Ravens bros itt

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Kawalimus posted:

Why shouldn't we be?

He's right! They eked out a victory against a much superior team. They should be very good.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

As someone who only has friends that I met through this site, you take what you can get :smith:

But the friends I made are good so :unsmith:

I'll be your friend (not on twitter because I don't have that but still)

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

FuzzySkinner posted:

There's nothing wrong with people who are on the Autism Spectrum.

I have family that are on it, I have friends that are on twitter that have it.

I thought you were like the rest of the twitter universe and hated Alan Begood...

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

I fucken rule -Andy Dalton

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Flikken posted:

Hey Fuzzy you're all right, let's go watch Sonama.

!!!

My true passion :allears:.

Oberst posted:

I came from the forums to drink your tears

I'm not sad. I'm frustrated after a stupid loss.

My NBA team are defending Champions, and my baseball team is about to win the division. Did you know I'm in "Believeland" when they won it? :). Cool huh!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
btw guys

Steelers are going to playoffs and none of your teams are

god bless

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

THIS IS HIS SAFE SPACE NOT A FORUM ABOUT THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL

DO NOT TRASH TALK HIM EVERY SUNDAY SINCE 1999 HAS BEEN HELLISH

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Blarfk posted:

I don't watch wrestling but I feel like there's a thing when the bad guys team up to clown their inferior opponents

it is cool to see ohio teams poo poo their pants

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kawalimus posted:

Why shouldn't we be?

I don't know, it's kind of like beating up your 12 year old nephew or something. Sure, you won, but it's almost not sporting.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Blarfk posted:

if browns fans actually had a problem with the mentally ill getting dogpiled they wouldnt watch their team

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'm Glad the Ravens Won

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

btw guys

god bless

i feel like statistically at least this is an untrue statement

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

NBA team are defending Champions, and my baseball team is about to win the division. Did you know I'm in "Believeland" when they won it? :). Cool huh!

I am totally not mad because my fake intramural teams are gonna with the junior varsity cup - you

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Genocide Tendency posted:

I thought you were like the rest of the twitter universe and hated Alan Begood...

Bedgood loving sucks, but not because he' has autism.

But yeah, gently caress Allen Bedgood. Wife beating POS.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Shaking my head at AFCNorth bros throwing away all the goodwill from the Andey Dalton thread over a couple of ref tainted division poo poo fests. Anyone who saw Ravens@Browns and thought that either team deserved to win is suffering a serious case of Austin Collie brain. Refs suck, football makes people angry, this is all known. Can't we all just agree gently caress the Steelers and be friends again?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Mel Mudkiper posted:

btw guys

god bless

Jags will actually. 10-6 here we come!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Shaking my head at AFCNorth bros throwing away all the goodwill from the Andey Dalton thread over a couple of ref tainted division poo poo fests. Anyone who saw Ravens@Browns and thought that either team deserved to win is suffering a serious case of Austin Collie brain. Refs suck, football makes people angry, this is all known. Can't we all just agree gently caress the Steelers and be friends again?

I consider you a friend honestly.

You and I are on awesome terms.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Parmesan Basil posted:

He's right! They eked out a victory against a much superior team. They should be very good.

It doesn't matter how good the Browns are vs the Ravens.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Same Old Lions :smithicide:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

FuzzySkinner posted:

!!!

I hope Graham wins!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Who cares who deserves to win games? Games like that can go either way. Either team "deserved" it.

Better years for us have had wins way uglier than that one. That one wasn't even that ugly.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Bedgood loving sucks, but not because he' has autism.

But yeah, gently caress Allen Bedgood. Wife beating POS.

You know.. For a Browns fan, I thought you would catch a joke better.

Or is there a better joke in here about receivers....

Blarfk
Dec 26, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Steelers actually rule my friend and they will be battling the Ravens in the playoffs as god intended

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Chris James 2 posted:

I'll be your friend (not on twitter because I don't have that but still)

We can be internet friends that don't use twitter because whatever.

However, Goetta is named after the inferior meat-barley ... thing compared to scrapple, therefore he is my adversary.

Panthers VS Bengals in the SB. Book it.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

FuzzySkinner posted:

!!!

I'm not sad. I'm frustrated after a stupid loss.

My NBA team are defending Champions, and my baseball team is about to win the division. Did you know I'm in "Believeland" when they won it? :). Cool huh!

"Every Sunday has been hellish since 1999"

I see that that all those other sports things are very relevant to Ravens 25 - Browns 20

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am totally not mad because my fake intramural teams are gonna with the junior varsity cup - you

The Cavs are awesome, as is LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, JR Smith and Tristan Thomspon

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

lol at Lebron James

dude ditched you for three years and you begged him to come back and act like he didn't burn your rear end like a luau pig

Like a dude happy his girlfriend came back for his beta rear end after riding the alpha male cock carousel

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

I don't know, it's kind of like beating up your 12 year old nephew or something. Sure, you won, but it's almost not sporting.

There's no way this loss was more pathetic a loss or game than Kick Six. None.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Blarfk posted:

Steelers actually rule my friend and they will be battling the Ravens in the playoffs as god intended

Evil Rules. See you in the WC round

• Locked thread