Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Veritek83 posted:

Oh, I have enough hate and despair for multiple threads.

No that wasn't at you, I was editing my post because I meant to post in the GDT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Forever_Peace posted:

Things to watch for this weekend:
- Eli went 6 for 6 last week. His "true" catch rate is clearly lower than that, but we need to see if he's earned himself more volume after his performance. As is, he was the 4th look. I did like that they went to him on both a 3rd and a 4th down (so they like him enough to use him in high-leverage situations), and he was the only receiver on the team to get red zone targets (he got 2).

Eli Rogers status: probably nah

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
How is Mark Ingram in a RBBC with Travaris Cadet. How.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
RIP this week after Eli and AB84 got shut down.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

bows1 posted:

RIP this week after Eli and AB84 got shut down.

Same but AJG and Woodhead

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Thomas Rawls might break every efficiency metric if he keeps his current performance up

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Papes posted:

Thomas Rawls might break every efficiency metric if he keeps his current performance up

Before week one when there was doubt on Rawls I offered a leaguemate Rawls for Blount straight up to get discussions started. He responded with one word "garbage."

I'm trying to figure out at which point I screenshot the response and send it out to the league.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
My Mike Evans / Winston stack isn't looking so hot this week. Winston -4.9 points so far.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Goddammit Russel Wilson.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

I downloaded Sleeperbot today and all its done is told me that all of my players are leaving games injured. I don't think I like this app. Stewart, Abdullah, Lockett and now Rawls all in one league.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Papes posted:

I want to die

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Spiros posted:

I want to die

Look, you just can't expect great performances against a Jeff Fisher coached team

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Fisher lost last week, he wins this week, he will lose next week and the cycle continues, world without end, amen.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

Veritek83 posted:

Fisher lost last week, he wins this week, he will lose next week and the cycle continues, world without end, amen.

Some 7-9 bullshit.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
When I was picking eliminator I considered Seattle and then remembered last year and said no.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Veritek83 posted:

The Rams have more wins than touchdowns.

:psyduck:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/JeneBramel/status/777671818689806336

Bummer.

https://twitter.com/JeneBramel/status/777672579318423552

Somebody tell me what this means.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

"Not as bad as Woodhead."

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Goddammit, Abdullah and Woodhead died? This has not been a good week

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

So, Melvin Gordon time?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Cervixalot posted:

So, Melvin Gordon time?

It seems as though it already was. In the couple of leagues I have him he's a set and forget now.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Spoeank posted:

It seems as though it already was. In the couple of leagues I have him he's a set and forget now.

With Woodhead's usage and Keenan going down last week, I was looking for my sell high moment, but thankfully didn't get a deal done.

He looked really good today though, and RIP Woodhead, so I'm convinced. Also, Colts and Saints the next two weeks. :getin:

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

Last week I had DJ, Shady, Ware, Stewart, Woodhead, Abdullah, and Coleman. Probably one of the better RB teams in my league with all the depth. I traded Ware and then today happened so now it's not looking quite so hot.

Fantasy! :thumbsup:

Teeter fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Sep 19, 2016

Evi|Sycho
Sep 9, 2001

Sexy Time!
After Rawls went down the AJ Green owner is panicking. Offering me AJ Green for Melvin Gordon, straight up. This is a mash, right?

Normally I'd say yes but now with Woodhead out, having Johnson/Gordon as bellcows is really tempting. His roster is on the left. Take it and run or try to extract more value?

Edit: I have 3 TEs because my team was autodrafted after the 3rd round :negative:

Evi|Sycho fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 19, 2016

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Evi|Sycho posted:

After Rawls went down the AJ Green owner is panicking. Offering me AJ Green for Melvin Gordon, straight up. This is a mash, right?

Normally I'd say yes but now with Woodhead out, having Johnson/Gordon as bellcows is really tempting. His roster is on the left. Take it and run or try to extract more value?

That's a mash, also your image appears broken.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Cervixalot posted:

So, Melvin Gordon time?

I hope so, it'd be cool for him to be good now. :unsmith:

Rivers needs nice things to happen to him for once. Other than all the babymaking, that is.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So the Seahawks RB situation is just pure utter hell isn't it? How hosed am I owning both in this mess?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Peterson is down.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Rawls should rise back to the top. SEA has not started off the season with all cylinders firing and Wilson was clearly hobbled.

Teeter
Jul 21, 2005

Hey guys! I'm having a good time, what about you?

oh balls, quote is not edit

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Evi|Sycho posted:

Edit: I have 3 TEs because my team was autodrafted after the 3rd round :negative:

It requires you to hope that Charles comes back strong. In the end you have to ask if Johnson/Gordon/Charles/Cooks/DJax is better than Johnson/Charles/Green/Cooks/DJax.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

It requires you to hope that Charles comes back strong. In the end you have to ask if Johnson/Gordon/Charles/Cooks/DJax is better than Johnson/Charles/Green/Cooks/DJax.

Not sure if it's PPR, but if it is, he also has Landry so Djax might not be much part of that equation.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
A guy in my league has Martin, Woodhead, and Peterson and doesn't have the handcuff for any of them.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Peterson's season is definitely done

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

VietCampo posted:

Not sure if it's PPR, but if it is, he also has Landry so Djax might not be much part of that equation.

Very true. I might be leaning towards keeping Gordon.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Shoutout to all the Jerick McKinnon true believers in this thread, your patience is rewarded.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Benne posted:

Shoutout to all the Jerick McKinnon true believers in this thread, your patience is rewarded.

We're people doubting his talent?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Shout out to me, who dropped McKinnon for Alfred Morris just this AM

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have Corey Coleman riding my bench at the moment, but luckily my opponent's team poo poo the bed, and I have Cam, Greg Olsen, and the Arizona Defense. I had to work all day today and didn't get to catch any games... How flukey is Coleman's performance, and should I be trying to trade Randall Cobb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evi|Sycho
Sep 9, 2001

Sexy Time!
Forgot to mention it's Standard scoring, not PPR. Which really limits the value of Landry/DJax. I ended up pulling the trigger. Hopefully Charles comes back soon :ohdear:

• Locked thread