Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

b0ng posted:

Texans/Chiefs thoughts:

Nuk is awesome, will fuller is awesome, the secondary is awesome.

Special teams are hot poop, the oline is still messy but the offense does look better than last year.

Glad the Jags and the Colts are really showing out and the Titans look iffy.

Brock looked Real Bad. So far in week 1 he looked shaky but decent, in week 2 he looked really bad with a couple of nice throws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

the new thread title summoned that guys friends it seems

Ahahahhahahahaha

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The animal or the football players.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ehud posted:

the dad acts like his son was just hit by a semi truck like in the movie Pet Sematary

Is that from Pet Sematary? If so, it shows how a terrible choice in casting the lead actor can ruin a movie. Everybody else was fine in that movie, except Dale Midkiff, who showed all the emotional range of a block of wood.

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int

pizza combos posted:

laughing at the garbage ravens fans here.

same

riht fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Sep 19, 2016

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Really the worst defensive play for Carolina was the TD given up by Bradberry to Torrey Smith. Bradberry was out of position but why in the name of god was there no safety overtop?

the Panthers treated the niners like a team quarterbacked by blaine gabbert. With a couple exceptions, they shut them down. The biggest problems were on the other side of the ball. Dropped passes, lots of holding, stupid turnovers allowed the niners to keep blundering along.

Carolina could have won this game and given up only 10 points. Just stupid mistakes.

Panthers defense was very vanilla against the niners. Blinger missed many open throws. He's also a good runner.

Stop throwing to Ted Ginn.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

whiteyfats posted:

Is that from Pet Sematary? If so, it shows how a terrible choice in casting the lead actor can ruin a movie. Everybody else was fine in that movie, except Dale Midkiff, who showed all the emotional range of a block of wood.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.

Intruder posted:

How many firsts are the Pats going to get for Handsome Jimmy G? I say 2, but I'm not ruling out 3

I hear the Browns will have these 2 first round picks...

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

the dad acts like his son was just hit by a semi truck like in the movie Pet Sematary

What I also like is that the kid seems way more upset about being dragged around by his dad than he was about getting bumped

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He was awesome in that movie. Hell, even the lady from Star Tek: TNG was fine.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What I also like is that the kid seems way more upset about being dragged around by his dad than he was about getting bumped

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
can someone summarize the seahawks game for me. I could not watch.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

In case you were wondering about how much work and fact checking PFF does on their game grades...

They posted the Saints-Giants already.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Piggles posted:

two bad teams

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
That poor kid has to live with that loon for another 10 or so years.

The Ravens are in first, both their wins are in conference.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.

Piggles posted:

This time, the seahawks plan of barely beating a bad team at the end of the game didn't work.

Serious answer: Holy poo poo that o-line is not good, offense looks bad

YMB
Nov 8, 2009

in an unceremonious way

Piggles posted:

It sucked and nobody should have won.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

troofs posted:

This time, the seahawks plan of barely beating a bad team at the end of the game didn't work.

Serious answer: Holy poo poo that o-line is not good, offense looks bad

so typical bevell and cable.

Got it.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Piggles posted:

The Rams offense was pretty bad and had intermittent success where they'd manage to string a whole 2 or 3 first downs together. They were lucky to kick 3 Field goals.

The Seahawks offense was Russel Wilson taking a killshot every single down. Every first down was just a promise of more pain from whichever Rams defender made a Seahawks' olineman eat poo poo that play. The Seahawks rushing attack was them breaking a tackle in the backfield to do anything and I think one of them died.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Kalli posted:

The Rams offense was pretty bad and had intermittent success where they'd manage to string a whole 2 or 3 first downs together. They were lucky to kick 3 Field goals.

The Seahawks offense was Russel Wilson taking a killshot every single down. Every first down was just a promise of more pain from whichever Rams defender made a Seahawks' olineman eat poo poo that play. The Seahawks rushing attack was them breaking a tackle in the backfield to do anything and I think one of them died.

Rawls hurt his leg :(

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Piggles posted:

here I made a companion image for the "Rams offense in the first two games"

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Intruder posted:

Brock looked Real Bad. So far in week 1 he looked shaky but decent, in week 2 he looked really bad with a couple of nice throws

Not arguing that at all, but I still find myself interested in watching the offense right now which has not been the case the last couple of years.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

pizza combos posted:

laughing at the garbage ravens fans here.

We're all trash but you know what............so is everyone else. Only difference is we've accepted our lives *closes dumpster lid on self*

Piggles posted:

lol lwb

lolwb

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Intruder posted:

he's no Trevor Siemian, that's for sure

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Vhak lord of hate posted:

here I made a companion image for the "Rams offense in the first two games"

I think "downs" perfectly explains our coaching staff.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Kalli posted:

In case you were wondering about how much work and fact checking PFF does on their game grades...

They posted the Saints-Giants already.

a high eli grade from PFF is like a snow day in april

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Homestar Runner posted:

he's no Trevor Siemian, that's for sure

He has the deep ball at least. He's thrown some really beautiful deep balls which has happened like twice in Texans history, once from Keenum and once from Mallett

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The Broncos are good at football

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Steelers managed to make a bunch of mistakes and still win.

Antonio Brown still owns even on a down day, for enraging thousands of fantasy players.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 19, 2016

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

This Sunday has just been hell on earth

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The Buccaneers did not play good, today

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

kidcoelacanth posted:

The Buccaneers did not play good, today

Scored more points than the Seahawks :v:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

YMB posted:

It sucked and nobody should have won.

I watched the whole thing and I know I sure as hell didn't win.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

On one hand, Broncos defense is ferocious, and I can't really be angry about getting stunted.

On the other hand, I absolutely do not want to see dump offs and screens with a minute to go in the game.

This has been a frustrating day.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Intruder posted:

Clowney's defense: very good. Mack's defense: gave up more passing yards in two weeks than any team in 60 years

Mack is a bust, I agree. Telvin Smith is way better.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I am both a fan of the band garbage and of the Baltimore Ravens professional football team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

Mack is a bust, I agree. Telvin Smith is way better.

What does a raven fan know about telvin smith

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Metapod posted:

What does a raven fan know about telvin smith

Reporting you for trolling!

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

The "YOU IDIOT" at the end is so perfectly trite, I would've thought this was staged if I didn't know better.

Also, it was nice to to have a Steelers/Bengals game where the Steelers looked better the whole way. It'd be nice if Cincy dropped off and the AFCN could get back to a Steelers/Ravens dogfight as god intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

Reporting you for trolling!

The infant slaying, barrel burning, retard mocking, heartless human garbage Ravens fan Parmesan Basil

Welcome to the fold

Did you know that this Sunday was like hell as the Ravens beat the Browns 25-20? Not really though because only the first quarter counts

• Locked thread