Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5zFT6KOAS4&t=408s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Rollersnake posted:

There's Milo cereal?! :monocle:
*cereals
-Normal
-Duo
-Crunchy clusters things
https://www.milo.com.au/milo-cereal

The normal cereal is this weird shape (like a spoon) so milk goes loving everywhere when you pour it in.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Headline of the Month.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

That's the college newspaperiest thing ever

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Pah, amateurs

So you think it's really good, yeah? You should try making the bloody thing up. It's a real pain in the arse.

quote:

In an interview with Richard Allinson on BBC Radio 2,[7] May confessed that in 1992 he was dismissed from Autocar magazine after putting together an acrostic in one issue. At the end of the year, the magazine's "Road Test Year Book" supplement was published. Each spread featured four reviews and each review started with a large red letter (known in typography as an initial). May's role was to put the entire supplement together, which "was extremely boring and took several months".

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

spog posted:

Pah, amateurs

So you think it's really good, yeah? You should try making the bloody thing up. It's a real pain in the arse.

Going to that much effort to raise a slight smirk is the most James May thing.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

LOOK AT THIS

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Jesus they didn't even get their own title wrong. Also A+ photoshop.

Also also A+ post/av combo.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

I'm imagining this guy barreling around a corner and slowly coming to a stop with a look of realization on his face. He starts to wave his arm.

"Jeff" he says slowly into his radio,"what is the suspect doing now?"

"You god damned idiot, Jeff! That's me. Fucker."

And then he stalks off, not unlike a house cat that totally meant to run headfirst into the sliding patio doors.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I still someday want to hire two PIs and tell each one to shadow the other.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Does this count as an article?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Pub bans pair from eating because they complained so much

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Burglar gets bupkis after busting through ceiling, steals play money

The reporter on the news clip deserves to have to live in Indio.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

This pub is living the dream.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

"‘I won’t be going back there. I’m boycotting the pub because why should I give them my money and my business when I wouldn’t feel welcome of comfortable?’"

It's not really a boycott when you're straight up not allowed to eat there anymore.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

The guy on the left should be banned for his bum bag alone.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

I can imagine these two being the kind of guys who set aside half a saturday afternoon just to go to the local Games Workshop to discuss Warhammer with anyone who will (or won't) listen without ever buying anything.

Where would you even get a fanny pack like that.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

quote:

It’s a big blow for the friends, who eat at the pub up to three times a week because Chris can’t cook.

quote:

Chris Stanley, 51, and Jason Ponder, 35

Fifty-one years old. Learn to cook, you overgrown baby.

Also, what about Jason? Can't he cook? Is he dependent on a friend for his meals?

quote:

We’ve been friends for over 20 years

20 years ago, Jason was 15 and Chris was 31.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Prepare for Judgement Day: Notorious runaway robot that has escaped lab twice has been arrested by police at political rally

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Over 40% of Japanese people between 18 and 34 are virgins, survey says

quote:

Minister Shinzo Abe has talked up boosting the birthrate through support for child care, but until the nation bones up on bedroom gymnastics there’ll be no medals to hand out.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Fifty-one years old. Learn to cook, you overgrown baby.

Also, what about Jason? Can't he cook? Is he dependent on a friend for his meals?

Do they realize you can 'cook' by throwing the contents of a bag of paella or whatever into a pan and occasionally stirring? How has this 51-year-old man not mastered this secret yet

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

If you were a grown man who somehow had not mastered the ancient art of heating food to make it palatable and safe to eat, what would make you admit that to the world at large? It's like being unable to read. It's not a personality quirk, it is an actual character flaw.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

NUMBER FIVE ALIVE!!

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Phlegmish posted:

Do they realize you can 'cook' by throwing the contents of a bag of paella or whatever into a pan and occasionally stirring? How has this 51-year-old man not mastered this secret yet

Dollars to doughnuts he's got some very interesting opinions on women.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Does this count as an article?

The most celebrated roach of our century. :patriot:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

BBC Wales forecasts a heavy downpour of Nazi ghosts.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

I remember that Hellboy issue.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

That age range is pretty weird. Being a virgin at 18's a lot different to 34.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nah, if you're a virgin past 17 then you screwed up. I was 15. :smug:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Yeah, virgin at 18 isn't as weird as virgin at 34, but it's still pretty weird.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That reminds me of this news from last year about the most amazing wedding brawl I've ever heard of, as reported by two separate sites:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/groom-6-guests-arrested-brawl-pa-wedding-article-1.2269139

quote:

The wedding night fight at the Blue Falls Grove venue started when a guest noticed that the 14-year-old was drunk. The woman scolded the boy’s mom for letting the teen guzzle beer at the reception.

“The mother responded with a punch to that woman’s face,” [Northern Berks Regional Police Chief Scott] Eaken said.

As the two women started to brawl, a third wedding guest tried to break up the fight — but the dueling women punched him and broke his glasses, police said.

By the time cops arrived, there were drunken “fights everywhere,” Eaken said.

“We went there with the intent of telling everyone to leave and go home, but that unfortunately didn’t happen,” Eaken said.

Instead, the groom challenged the cops to a duel.

http://readingeagle.com/news/article/seven-arrested-at-wedding-reception-melee-in-ontelaunee

quote:

Units from the Fleetwood, Hamburg, Penn State Berks and Wyomissing departments responded, along with Bern, Spring, Tilden and Muhlenberg police and two Reading police K-9 units. The Berks County sheriff’s office sent a prisoner transport vehicle.

...The man, Brian R. Pelker, 46, of the 400 block of Hill Road, South Heidelberg Township, refused to get out of the way, yelled at officers and took on a fighting stance. After warning him to get out of the way. Barrow used a stun gun on him to no effect. He tried to use the stun gun again but Pelker only got more aggressive, so Barrow took him down with a baton.

Once on the ground, Pelker struggled with officers and grabbed one of them in the crotch before he was subdued.

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Sep 20, 2016