Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I think that was added later in a patch. The class-specific legendaries from the gunsmith and a couple of quest reward class items don't even have that, if you trash them they're gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol I forgot I had a perfect Treads Upon Stars (OAS, with Hand Laid in the middle so I still have the big mag)

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Mazerunner posted:

and you don't lose rep switching factions

I should have been clearer, you lose the rep from the faction you've left.

Pugs coming back are pretty puggly, wiped & gave up on a strike last night for the first time in recent memory.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I killed 3 dudes in super with a single blade dance last night. Pubbies are back baby.

Plus [biohazard voice] whoa golden gun on B watch o*gjallarhorn explosion*

[My voice, which is extremely cool and calm because I've been in this situation before] he's dead

Seriously who pops GG while heavy just dropped and rockets are in play lmao

Pozload Escobar fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Sep 19, 2016

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Rip Destiny Pubstomper you were unjustly permabanned

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I tried doing a POE 41 yesterday and I found out really quickly that people that go 3 kills 4 deaths in the first round are probably not going to understand how to disable the mines in the second round

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Actually it's kind of funny because these are probably the same people that know that capping A on Shores of Time is totally what Shaxx wants

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
control the zones, guardian. especially A on Shores of Time.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Kumo posted:

I should have been clearer, you lose the rep from the faction you've left.

I mean you don't though it's still there if you switch back.

G1ZM0
Jun 20, 2002

So this dropped from me this morning.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

G1ZM0 posted:

gently caress you

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Please make this the OP

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

new control mode in RoI spotted, cap the D point.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

G1ZM0 posted:

BANNED FROM SWEATS WORTHLESS

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Is Rise of iron looking good y/n?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Do people still do older raids?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

EmmyOk posted:

Do people still do older raids?

I mean I just did Oryx last night.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

G1ZM0 posted:

Dang. Nice. Got a Sureshot, Rifled Barrel, Hidden Hand either yesterday or the day before. And Rescue Mag. Moronic headshots with that thing.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

FishBulb posted:

I mean I just did Oryx last night.

Like Vault of Glass and Crota?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

EmmyOk posted:

Like Vault of Glass and Crota?

Yes. Make a post in the lfg thread and you'll find people to help out.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thanks a bunch I missed that on the last page and didn't know what lfg was! Thank you!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Also I think I may be headed down a shameful road and getting a XIM because I am old and my right thumb is showing signs of CTS and it gets worse whenever I use my xbox controller.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

EmmyOk posted:

Thanks a bunch I missed that on the last page and didn't know what lfg was! Thank you!

Let's just say the "G" was NOT what I was expecting and I was very disappointed

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Let's just say the "G" was NOT what I was expecting and I was very disappointed

LFG, must have at least ten flawless gloryhole runs,

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

FishBulb posted:

I mean you don't though it's still there if you switch back.

Oh, I never knew. I never switched back.

quote:

We're doing the raid but only after everyone has already figured out 100% of the mechanics. If you have not watched or read summaries of the mechanics, do not do this raid.

Rise of Iron only spoilers raid
Event:Wrath of the Machines (Level ✦385)
When:Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 5:30 P

http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&event=1875

lmao, it never fails how quickly people go from getting new content to making sure other people don't get to enjoy it with them

Edit: Game World Rebooting

Kumo fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Sep 19, 2016

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Who cares, you probably don't want to play with those people anyway.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Just finished the moments of triumph, now I can die happy alone :D

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

xzzy posted:

Who cares, you probably don't want to play with those people anyway.

Yeah. That's like a big blinking don't play with me sign

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
Actually does anyone know if the new Raid is locked off by story stuff like Taken King was?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

scaterry posted:

Actually does anyone know if the new Raid is locked off by story stuff like Taken King was?

Just assume it is I mean it's not much sorry content

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

xzzy posted:

Also I think I may be headed down a shameful road and getting a XIM because I am old and my right thumb is showing signs of CTS and it gets worse whenever I use my xbox controller.

I have sprint and melee mapped to paddles specifically for this reason. gently caress the incessant sprint mashing this game requires. Scuf/Elite solves the problem fairly well.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

I tried doing a POE 41 yesterday and I found out really quickly that people that go 3 kills 4 deaths in the first round are probably not going to understand how to disable the mines in the second round

That's the real challenge mode. Can you disable mines solo for 2 rounds while ending up with 100 more kills than the next closest guy?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

Call of Cholula posted:

That's the real challenge mode. Can you disable mines solo for 2 rounds while ending up with 100 more kills than the next closest guy?

I get this all the time except in Heroic strikes. One guy got really butthurt when I called him out on only getting 6 kills in the taniks strike.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

TaurusOxford posted:

I get this all the time except in Heroic strikes. One guy got really butthurt when I called him out on only getting 6 kills in the taniks strike.

What is it about that strike specifically that draws these idiots. Had this exact experience, he moved and shot just enough to prevent getting kicked, ended with like 4 kills.

It's happened like two or three times on that strike :effort:

I generally don't really give a poo poo about garbage tier players, but the ones who move the stick just enough to avoid getting booted are pretty annoying.

When we loaded into the next strike, he immediately walked forward into a nearby wall and continued running in place while we went to orbit.

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Yup, I rarely do a heroic strike without having more kills than the other two players combined. I've stopped worrying about it because with modifiers like this week they're easily soloable with a decent scout rifle and sleeper simulant.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I prefer having useless boobs in heroic strikes, it means I get to shoot more stuff. They really only exist to revive me when I overcommit.

When I got 2-3 times the kills of everyone else? :whatup:

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Solar Burn / Small arms Shield Bros is a little too tough for your average blueberry I'm finding out. Especially that asshat playing as a Nightstalker with Yasmin and an Unseeing Eye.

:negative:

Read the loving modifiers you god drat moron.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Solar Burn / Small arms Shield Bros is a little too tough for your average blueberry I'm finding out. Especially that asshat playing as a Nightstalker with Yasmin and an Unseeing Eye.

:negative:

Read the loving modifiers you god drat moron.

blueberries don't know how to read dude

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Solar burn is the easiest burn because warlocks and titans have a kickass solar super and hunters should be rolling tether no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

Solar burn is the easiest burn because warlocks and titans have a kickass solar super and hunters should be rolling tether no matter what.

Uh, two Nighthawk bros murdering Omni in 5 seconds disagree.

Hell, a good Symbiote player could poo poo more orbs in a solar burn strike than a NS could.

• Locked thread