Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

remember when he bankrupted a state making a video game because he is obsessed with a 20yr old mmo. He should get back to doing that i dont think politics suit him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

If my son told me he wanted to dress up as something retarded for halloween I think I that is a good sign we need to have a heart-to-heart or at the very least a quick talk on the merits of a good costume and probably not just immediately smear his face with shoe polish and clown lipstick, but then again I'm not a parent.

I'd dress them up in blackface two months in advance.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

In his own way, he succeeded.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Yeah, racists are pretty drat retarded so dressing as one for Halloween is pretty much a slam dunk.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
My Dad shared one of those "I'm disabled so people don't think I'm pretty" pictures. I explained it to him and he responded in typical grumpy old man fashion.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Small Frozen Thing posted:

A lot of people don't use quotes right.
They're "for" "emphasis" in my, opinion.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ok Fella posted:

My Dad shared one of those "I'm disabled so people don't think I'm pretty" pictures. I explained it to him and he responded in typical grumpy old man fashion.

Your dad isn't very nice :(

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Ok Fella posted:

go to sleep

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

JT Smiley posted:

Saw this on a public page, no context needed.

I think I know (well, knew) that guy. If it's him, behold the result of a nasty divorce.

e. Still a toolbag even if it's not him so

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
What is NT?: Neurotypical Syndrome is a neurobiological disorder characterized by preoccupation with social concerns, delusions of superiority, and obsession with conformity.
How Common Is It? Tragically, as many as 9625 out of every 10,000 individuals may be neurotypical.
Are There Any Treatments for NT? There is no known cure for neurotypical syndrome.

In a Different Key: The Story of Autism

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.
That's a rough thing to read first thing in the morning.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Some article on The Atlantic about atheist in the US, historically.
The comments are pretty good, some decent discussion. Until this guy shows up:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Xen Tricks posted:

I threw a baseball some and created a failure of a game studio, please continue to give me public platforms to spew my racist ideals, tia

One of those times he threw a baseball his sock was really bloody!

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

TotalLossBrain posted:

Some article on The Atlantic about atheist in the US, historically.
The comments are pretty good, some decent discussion. Until this guy shows up:

I thought I recognized this guy's handle, and I got a reddit account that consists of posts to /r/incel and /r/altright

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dont doxx me

sex shop clearance rack
Jan 20, 2011

oldpainless posted:

Dont doxx me

More like old godless amirite

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

How has nobody posted the follow up where he gets vaporised into a corncob on twitter yet??

Phoneposting so apologies if huge.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

So I discovered that there's a whole subreddit for people who think they're victims of gang stalking. It's nice that the Internet lets you consolidate crazy in one convenient place.

quote:

Here's a random list of events which may, or may not, be related to being potential TI:

Most people I come into contact with are demeaning, hostile, and rude, which really hurts. It wasn't this way before. It's almost as if someone spread some heinous rumor about me that caused others to turn against me.
Talking to me like a child, as if they know how much I hate this.

Endless cold callers, or worse, people asking for personal information.

Mimicry/street theater.

TV and router and other electronics keeps playing up. Thankfully my computer is very secure, because of the use of a stealthed firewall and anti-malware apps, so this is rarely impacted. However, I get the feeling that these people know that calling the house occasionally disconnects the broadband, which is vulnerable to being disabled; perhaps that's why they call so often.

On occasion, this truck pulling up outside my house, ringing the bell, and then driving off slowly?

People beeping horns at the house (rarely) or when I walk/drive down the street (becoming increasingly common).

People randomly coming up to me on the street and asking random things, such as "what's the time?". This seems mundane at first, but when it happens often enough you really start to wonder why they're asking that. They would only ask that if they knew I had a watch... and how would they know if I had a watch or not?

People walking past the house and staring into the windows (uncommon).

Sometimes hearing people mutter things to me that have been said in the past; namely "he looks so young", "look at his face", "okay mate" etc.

People occasionally shouting very hurtful slander at me in the street, not to mention random people laughing for no real reason. I get the feeling that others somehow know I'm deeply hurt by ridicule and slights (having social anxiety and all), which is why they use it against me. Oddly it seems to happen most often when I've just had my hair cut, at which point I'm feeling the most uncertain about myself; some bellend will point and shout "look at his hair HA" and then turn away, and walk on like nothing happened, just after...

Binmen refusing to take out the bin.

Half of the photos on a family member's phone being wiped, however, thankfully I backed this up to Google Drive beforehand, go me...

Dints in the front of one of my vehicles.

People on mobile phones looking at me, and cars which are parked in mysterious places watching me.

When I went on holiday on a boating trip, passing boats would occasionally stare me down, shout abuse at me, or attempt to pull out in front of me.

The list could go on, but that's the gist of it. To tell you the truth the idea that people would go out of their way to gang together to torment someone, is a bit over the top. Still all of this could occur in real life. All of these occurrences are fairly common, but don't happen everyday. I've considered for a while the possibility of having some form of psychosis, however after asking a friend if they noticed it too, they agreed. There is not point going to a MH professional about this, because they will just claim this is all in my head; regardless, they can't force antipsychotics where I live, and they can only call the authorities if I'm at an immediate danger to myself and others. So I don't need to worry about that.

quote:

[–]everycolour 2 points 4 days ago*
Don't go to a mental health professional, if you do go to the police don't make wild claims, keep things simple and vague, I'm not sure whether leaving a report with them is worth it.

Don't tell people you don't trust when really strange unexplainable things start happening. Be careful of new people entering your life from now on, be careful of people that have entered your life and those of your close friends and family for approximately 2-5 years prior to you beginning to notice this. Do you dress in what would be considered an 'alternative' style? There's a chance your being harassed by idiots due to your appearance, there's a small chance you're losing it but you seem coherent. It'll be easier to tell if you've been entered into the 'system' as things progress. What you've described sounds like the early stages when they begin to be overt about what they're doing. Unfortunately it's likely to only get worse from here. Just remember that they won't kill you, they'll ruin your life in every other way including trying to make you sick and stressed out but they won't kill you. Depending on what they've been told about you they will also likely be scared and try to keep distance while doing what they do. You're going to have a lot of people watching you 24/7. Try not to worry. Eat well, try to maintain a normal sleep schedule. They will be able to break into your house and car whenever they want (they might try putting stuff in your food, don't assume eating takeout is safe), they will be able to do anything they want to your electronics, they will threaten everyone close to you into avoiding you, hurting you or not helping. Do not start trying to contact people from your past for help, they will get to them first. It might end one day and it'd be nice to have some normal familiar people to connect with without the residue of what you're about to go through looming over your interactions with them.

EDIT: And unless you're in a country/state where it's legalized, stop using all drugs, stop breaking all laws (even the seemingly insignificant ones that no one thinks about and continues to break on a day to day basic), become a model citizen.

2nd EDIT:[to AndrewJackingJihad, I wish this thread hadn't been locked so that you could provide us with some sources to substantiate your claim ;)

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

chitoryu12 posted:

So I discovered that there's a whole subreddit for people who think they're victims of gang stalking. It's nice that the Internet lets you consolidate crazy in one convenient place.

This just makes me feel sorry for them - sounds like someone with paranoia or some kind of general anxiety disorder. gently caress the people trying to feed it though 'Don't go to see a mental health professional; and they might be putting stuff in your food too. Watch out!'

I think the F-Plus did an episode on gang-stalking, but I think that was the stranger rather than the more pitiable end of the phenomenon.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I feel bad for gangstalkers because they're all pretty obviously paranoid schizophrenics who have used the internet to build a community for reinforcing each other's delusions. It sucks that the internet has created ways for people to do that kind of thing.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Cockameme

If you squint, I think this one is a schooner.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
I had a lot of fun playing Kingdoms of Amular. :saddowns:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Oh so you're the one

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I thought I recognized this guy's handle, and I got a reddit account that consists of posts to /r/incel and /r/altright

I think if you're recognizing posters like this from other platforms that you need to reevaluate your life choices.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

CommonShore posted:

I think if you're recognizing posters like this from other platforms that you need to reevaluate your life choices.

Something Awful was founded upon internet atrocity tourism.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

CommonShore posted:

I do that every day

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Youtube is so easy.

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010
This friend of mine's social media engagement is usually limited to workout updates and text-only images that lament the lack of class of ladies these days, but this comment was too good not to share.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is that snoop?

Monkeytime
Mar 20, 2010

zVxTeflon posted:

Is that snoop?
It is indeed

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Monkeytime posted:

It is indizzle

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I like how oldsnoopless sounds.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Maker Of Shoes posted:

You and I directly funded Curt going all crazy pants.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Aramek posted:

You and I directly funded Curt going all crazy pants.

poo poo, that's who that is? Maybe we should get a gangtag...

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Ok Fella posted:

Wait are you being serious? Does this actually happen?

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

VoidBurger posted:

Cockameme

If you squint, I think this one is a schooner.

The worst part of Jill Stein's supporters is, that they didn't give a poo poo about subverting the two party system until Bernie didn't get nominated. They're just throwing a huge temper tantrum, that might end in Trump getting elected. It's loving stupid.

Sorry, I this poo poo all the time on FB and have nowhere else to vent about it.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Elblanco posted:

The worst part of Jill Stein's supporters is, that they didn't give a poo poo about subverting the two party system until Bernie didn't get nominated. They're just throwing a huge temper tantrum, that might end in Trump getting elected. It's loving stupid.

Sorry, I this poo poo all the time on FB and have nowhere else to vent about it.

It's really hosed up how many Bernie supporters jumped straight onto the Trump bandwagon.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Fashionable Jorts posted:

It's really hosed up how many Bernie supporters jumped straight onto the Trump bandwagon.

Eh, they did a load of talking with people after the DNC and most of the people in the Bernie camp were going "yeah I am voting for Hillary" way way more than the Hilary people in 2008 were saying it about Obama.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Munchables posted:

poo poo, that's who that is? Maybe we should get a gangtag...

I'll take one "I enjoyed a lovely fake MMO" gang tag.

I liked it and it felt like the best demo ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Hollismason posted:

Wait are you being serious? Does this actually happen?

You mean does it always happen, always? Because the answer is yes. Unless you personally know the person in the photo I don't know why you'd assume it was real. It's just clickbait.