Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

Celery Face posted:

The new season of 90 Day Fiance is amazing. :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo_80QJQ5do
This guy complains that American women are too feminist because they try to compete with men instead of depending on them. So he blows over seventy thousand bucks on a Russian gold digger and she hacks his phone when he doesn't buy her a 10,000 dollar Chanel purse.

Hahaha she also hacks his email so he can't even log into it to confirm that she cancelled his flight to Russia; he finds out about it a night before the flight while staying in the hotel near the airport.

quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFVZkjYZ9I4
This woman is morbidly obese (has the maturity of a middle schooler too) and her fiance is a buff Moroccan dude who can't even pretend to not be disgusted by her. When she goes to Morocco to meet him, she whines about having to eat vegetables and cries when he won't do PDA.
"Exercise is not a thing for me, okay?" she cries when being treated to a romantic desert trek :allears:

I think I found my new guilty pleasure trashy TV show, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Celery Face posted:

The new season of 90 Day Fiance is amazing. :allears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFVZkjYZ9I4
This woman is morbidly obese (has the maturity of a middle schooler too) and her fiance is a buff Moroccan dude who can't even pretend to not be disgusted by her. When she goes to Morocco to meet him, she whines about having to eat vegetables and cries when he won't do PDA.

To quote my avatar, fruit blindness?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Feldman looks like skrillex cosplaying michael jackson

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://vimeo.com/41205386

Foam Adventure

Altared State has a new favorite as of 00:37 on Sep 20, 2016

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

bringmyfishback posted:

To quote my avatar, fruit blindness?

Wasn't there a frighteningly similar couple in the first season and it turned out to be a straight up money / immigration scam?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The Mentalizer posted:

Holy poo poo, it's better than I ever could have imagined!

Huh, and all this time I thought he got into a fight with a couple of cats.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

FrozenVent posted:

Wasn't there a frighteningly similar couple in the first season and it turned out to be a straight up money / immigration scam?

Aren't most of them?

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Here is a very low quality rip of an episode of it, I am only 20 minutes in and finding it a hard watch, my god that girl with the Moroccan 'fiance' is so naive. I want to reach through the monitor and shake her, she seems like quite a sweet girl too. Sweet, dumb, obese girl :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvEdvxqxk28

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I challenge you to bicep curls!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Knormal posted:

Of course not, mention that you have kids, but then maybe, just maybe, mention something a little about yourself too? To give someone a reason to want to meet you? Like Betsy here, from that gallery.

I HUNGER

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

WrenP-Complete posted:

See how some of the answer responses are red in color? That indicates that the person who was looking at the profile marked that answer choice as unacceptable. The opposite isn't true though, the black answer text could just be the profile viewed by an account that didn't answer that question.

OkCupid doesn't let you view the answers to any questions unless you answer them. Though it would still show up as black if you put "No preference" or whatever it is for the "What answer do you want your partner to pick?" option. Unless the person who screencapped it was equally weird, they may have just made a fake profile and threw up random answers just to see what the other guy put.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

OkCupid doesn't let you view the answers to any questions unless you answer them. Though it would still show up as black if you put "No preference" or whatever it is for the "What answer do you want your partner to pick?" option. Unless the person who screencapped it was equally weird, they may have just made a fake profile and threw up random answers just to see what the other guy put.

I don't think this is true. I think it's dependent on the privacy settings of the profile in question.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Nah, I just checked and I'm wrong. Like you said, the person could have answered no preference, so that's why it's showing up in black.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Rondette posted:

Here is a very low quality rip of an episode of it, I am only 20 minutes in and finding it a hard watch, my god that girl with the Moroccan 'fiance' is so naive. I want to reach through the monitor and shake her, she seems like quite a sweet girl too. Sweet, dumb, obese girl :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvEdvxqxk28
Yeah, Nicole doesn't seem like a bad person at all, just extremely immature and lacking in common sense. Though, I was kinda pissed when she ditched her adorable toddler for five weeks to meet some green card scammer.

It was way easier to laugh at Danielle because she was two decades older and a lovely person. She actually has a pretty lengthy criminal record with a lot of fraud related stuff on there so it's hard to feel sorry for her when she cries about getting scammed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTljqIKhs0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esciac6Nhm4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvcKOmDL9s
Oh god, that lawyer.

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Sep 19, 2016

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I literally cannot watch those videos for more than like 10 seconds before cringing so hard that the tab closes.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

Lolol it's like someone dressed their nerdy high school buddy up for a student film. All he needs is a fedora.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Celery Face posted:

Yeah, Nicole doesn't seem like a bad person at all, just extremely immature and lacking in common sense. Though, I was kinda pissed when she ditched her adorable toddler for five weeks to meet some green card scammer.

It was way easier to laugh at Danielle because she was two decades older and a lovely person. She actually has a pretty lengthy criminal record with a lot of fraud related stuff on there so it's hard to feel sorry for her when she cries about getting scammed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTljqIKhs0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esciac6Nhm4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvcKOmDL9s
Oh god, that lawyer.

I came onto a friend recently and he very kindly turned me down. I felt mortified and these videos are getting me through the day.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I have so many questions. Why is he drinking from a vase? Why did he use MS paint to smudge up the corners and one spot behind his head? Why is he calling an extremely sexually active womanizer asexual?

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Is that Rob Pearson from Playstation Access/Yogscast?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Most of the time I'm totally fine with no context, especially in the AUG thread, but the backstory to this is calling to me.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I know accusations of autism get thrown around a lot, but I bet that first guy is genuinely autistic. Autistic people often have trouble reading emotions on human faces, and it's a lot easier for them with exaggerated cartoon faces.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Guy Goodbody posted:

I know accusations of autism get thrown around a lot, but I bet that first guy is genuinely autistic. Autistic people often have trouble reading emotions on human faces, and it's a lot easier for them with exaggerated cartoon faces.
I hear this a lot, and while on the surface it makes sense, i do have to wonder...

I thought autistic people have trouble picking up on social cues in general, not just facial expressions. So for example they might not recognize that a person crossing their arms tightly, shinking away and giving terse one word responses is indicating the autistic person is in their space and making them uncomfortable.

As silly as it seems, those card color codes they use at conventions at least mean an autistic guy can avoid accidentally coming off as a creep if he understands a person doesn't want to be bothered.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I feel a picture with armed soldiers pointing their guns in the direction of women and children with their hands up is somewhat more explicit than vague "social cues" that need to be picked up on.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

oldpainless posted:

I feel a picture with armed soldiers pointing their guns in the direction of women and children with their hands up is somewhat more explicit than vague "social cues" that need to be picked up on.

To us Normies, sure but I wouldnt put it past having someone be that dense.

Unless it's an elaborate troll :tinfoil:

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Panfilo posted:

To us Normies, sure but I wouldnt put it past having someone be that dense.

Unless it's an elaborate troll :tinfoil:

but they would understand if a do not hug me card was on the gun?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

DogonCrook posted:

but they would understand if a do not hug me card was on the gun?

Given the massive amounts of a accidental gun deaths in the US I doubt it.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Postmodern Carrot?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Woodenlung posted:

I did not realize my favorite thread was back. So I am cross posting from the idiots from social medias thread

Guy goes to Thailand and snapchats friends.
:nws: :nws: :nws:

https://twitter.com/JackWilky_95/status/775052877496737792

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Haha I like this guy
Hahaha I skipped around and got to the end and caught "it's like going to loving Turkey and not eating a kebab." I assume that was in reference to loving a lady boy in Thailand.

Bum the Sad has a new favorite as of 02:29 on Sep 20, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
So I just marathoned this thread...

I think I might be asexual now.

I know I am impotent now!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Also, could somebody post the masturbation skidmark chair? I haven't seen it, and I figure I'm already down the rabbit hole after that sock.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Dreddout posted:

So I just marathoned this thread...

I think I might be asexual now.

I know I am impotent now!

And the world sighed in relief

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dreddout posted:

Also, could somebody post the masturbation skidmark chair? I haven't seen it, and I figure I'm already down the rabbit hole after that sock.

First pic in Google image search for "disgusting chair":

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Now post the one where the guy spent years wiping cheeto dust in the same exact spot.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Y'all have one yourself right? I mean who has a towel all the time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Iirc there was also one where the bottom of a chair was absolutely crusted with some dude's boogers. My stomach actually lurched looking at it

• Locked thread