Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Nailed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Eagles please don't be likeable

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

blue squares posted:

Eagles please don't be likeable

I hope an Eagle takes a poo poo on the Dallas star at midfield and then claims he was protesting.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Lmao what a retarded piece of poo poo

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahahaha

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I hope an Eagle takes a poo poo on the Dallas star at midfield and then claims he was protesting.

He would rightfully be treated like a god.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Colin Kaepernick: "I think that some police department procedures need overhaul because there are some racial issues and inequitable use of force surrounding said issues."

State Senator Lee Zeldin: "the cops arrested some guys. SUCK MY MOTHER loving DICK. WOOOOOO IN YOUR FACE. U S A!"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Redgrendel2001 posted:

This, but sincerely.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

indigi posted:

This, but sincerely.

I am very sincere.

If Terrell Owens had just a bit more crazy in him, we would have seen it already happen.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
George Teague did nothing wrong

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

go3 posted:

George Teague did nothing wrong

Except for getting there about 5 seconds too late ;)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Innocent until proven Muslim

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

sweet thursday posted:

Innocent until proven Muslim

Barack wishes the US was only that hosed up.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
so what did the Eagles do because im sure as poo poo not actually watching them play

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

go3 posted:

so what did the Eagles do because im sure as poo poo not actually watching them play

Dude on his fuckin phone really cuts the legs out from under the 3 Eagles "disrespecting" the flag

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Spoeank posted:

Dude on his fuckin phone really cuts the legs out from under the 3 Eagles "disrespecting" the flag

Man, he really picked the wrong spot on the flag that day.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Jesus christ there are 3 loving people on their phones

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
imagine if they were black

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Foremost expert on kneeling in nfl stadiums weighs in

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/because-you-wanted-it-tim-tebow-chimes-in-on-colin-kaepernick-194308532.html

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

well its okay when he does it because Jesus

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

He is dead to me.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DJExile posted:

you should see when the cut to shots of the stands. hey look, it's not like the announcer says "please stand and put away your drat cell phone"

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

DJExile posted:

Probably texting a cop to say they love them

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/jj-watt-nothing-like-colin-kaepernick/

*deep breath*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This internet post doesn't need to exist. It has stuff in it from 2014 and 2015 and a picture of JJ Watt carrying a flag.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

As for you Colin Kaepernick, you can’t even begin to hold a candle to JJ Watt. If you try it we're going to spray a Hell Load of water all over the drat place and that candle probably won't even still stay in your hand due tothe pressure. but either way it won't be on fire any further. Idiot

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
All I'm getting from this is that JJ Watt is either a terrorist or leader of a massive jewelry stealing crime ring. No one else would try to incapacitate the entire Houston emergency services sector.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Spoeank posted:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/jj-watt-nothing-like-colin-kaepernick/

*deep breath*

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This internet post doesn't need to exist. It has stuff in it from 2014 and 2015 and a picture of JJ Watt carrying a flag.

Don't boo - vote!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Where do I vote J.J. Watt out of my eyeballs except when he's wrecking fools on the grid iron

Because every other time I see him it makes me want to die

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Spoeank posted:

Where do I vote J.J. Watt out of my eyeballs except when he's wrecking fools on the grid iron

Because every other time I see him it makes me want to die

Bury your head in the ground and only emerge Sunday between the hours of 1pm and 1am

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/highl...cesportstwitter

Mike Gundy on protesting players:

quote:

Well, to a certain extent, it's almost like Jack Nicholson in A Few Good Men, right? I mean, grab a gun and go stand guard if you want to say something about it. I mean, that's just the way I feel. I mean i don't want to get into the politics part of it and tell you who I'm voting for and all that. But I'm just gonna say I have all the respect in the world for people who are gonna fight for our country because I'm not tough enough to do it, so.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Doesnt want to get into the politics of a purely political issue :psyduck:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

IT DOESN'T HAVE A loving THING TO DO WITH THE MILITARY YOU DUMB FUCKER

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
How the flag became a symbol that is somehow only tied to the military in most people's minds is so dumb and reductionist.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

NC-17 posted:

How the flag became a symbol that is somehow only tied to the military in most people's minds is so dumb and reductionist.
Blame the last 15 years since 9/11

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

When is the last time anyone in the US military actually "fought for our freedoms"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

When is the last time anyone in the US military actually "fought for our freedoms"

The Confederacy I guess :shrug:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I mean the kneeldowns occur during a song specifically about war so I don't see why it's a weird jump

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Chichevache posted:

The Confederacy I guess :shrug:

Depends what side you're on....

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

CyberPingu posted:

Depends what side you're on....

Freedom to deprive others of freedom is still freedom, maaaan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I keep reading the comments on Facebook from NFL articles....

Jesus christ im really glad i dont live in the US and can tune most of this out

• Locked thread