Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm glad boosted loves loves this entire thread v much, almost as much as his wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

C-Euro posted:

Didn't Hope Hicks do this a few months ago?

Speaking of which, what happened to her?

Ivanka chewed her face off to prove a point. She still answers the phone but her voice sounds funny now. Has a sort of moist, hissy quality to it. Doesn't go out much, when she does she wears a face wrap. She'll probably end up getting deported, ironically.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the best part is that the ghwb thing leaked so soon after rinse made the barely-veiled "endorse or else" threats to the rank and file, making even more stark the contrast between those forced to fall in line and those free to declare their conscience

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i'm glad boosted loves loves this entire thread v much, almost as much as his wife

whoa dude i don't think his wife has loved the whole thread

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

probably not even all of the dudes in it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Didn't Hope Hicks do this a few months ago?

Speaking of which, what happened to her?

Still around, just not getting as much air time since Trump's got so many bumbling idiots going around that she's lost the spotlight. Here's her turning up to speak last week about the Trump Foundation controversy: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-donations-probe-democrats_us_57d8321ce4b09d7a687fe744

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Squizzle posted:

Yeah, some of the flights were pretty expensive, apparently.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Alternatively: fed to Aisles

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

boosted knows exactly how many people have been lovers of his wife

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Boosted_C5 posted:

What's up.

Just wanted to say bye to the cool people here like Joementum or Montesque. Others too, can't name you all.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the election season!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3776208&pagenumber=53

heres a thought

gently caress off

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

wait did boosted set himself up for a 3 day probe just to be pass-agg af there

what a mediocre flameout

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eonwe posted:

so it sounds like he isnt going to make a public thing out if it necessarily

but this news could royally piss trump off and if he attacked the bush family while campaigning at this point in the election, then lol

Like, the head of the RNC said that anyone who doesn't endorse Trump should be punished and the popular Republican governor of Ohio told him to go gently caress himself. So at this stage I'm not sure what difference it would make if the Bushes went on the campaign tour with Hillary. poo poo's already off the rails.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Has CNN questioned if Hillary is responsible for the Chelsea bomber yet?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

wait did boosted set himself up for a 3 day probe just to be pass-agg af there

what a mediocre flameout

the flame that barely burns flickers out just as easily

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Is there a handy and frequently-updated compendium of Trump awfulness somewhere? I had to slack off on my already slack tracking of this thread so I'm days behind. Like, wasn't there something about the US military being a bunch of idiots who can't shoot straight and by such bungling manage to upset our friend Vladimir Putin?

There was a time when I could rattle off a list, so long ago it seems.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

fart blood posted:

I thought CNN were still busy telling trump to go gently caress himself

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

it's great to watch the famously disciplined republican party collapse into a mess of warlords and rogue strongmen

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fart blood posted:

veiled threat to her daughter if she doesn't campaign hard enough??

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

emfive posted:

Is there a handy and frequently-updated compendium of Trump awfulness somewhere? I had to slack off on my already slack tracking of this thread so I'm days behind. Like, wasn't there something about the US military being a bunch of idiots who can't shoot straight and by such bungling manage to upset our friend Vladimir Putin?

Chris Hayes does this silly gimmick on his show where he keeps a Top 10 of Trump scandals that he updates once a week, where the entire joke is that every week he has to wipe almost the entire board clean because Trump has said/done half a dozen new hosed up things.

This is my country.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

emfive posted:

I'm also interested in this, actually. Wish I'd started a list or database or something. Didn't know there'd be so much stuff to keep track of.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Eonwe posted:

heres a thought

gently caress off

:trumppop:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Yinlock posted:

I thought CNN were still busy telling trump to go gently caress himself

Oh right, I forgot.

Oh well, they still stink.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i thought this thread was a frequently updated compendium of trump's awfulness

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Squizzle posted:

it's still early in the day yet

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Man, the public response from the Skittles people was some weak sauce. I was hoping for something more like "don't mess with Skittles or you'll taste the painbow soon enough motherfuckers".

Maybe they sent that privately to Trump Jr.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Only in jersey would a terror plot be foiled by a hobo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao trump still hasn't sent any money he promised to his Florida campaign

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Epic hi five i like that book

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Squizzle posted:

For every moment of trumpish awfulness, there's 1,000 posts-worth of ten people rushing to make the same joke, 100 posts of SAME shark, 200 Dave Wiegel tweets/the same Dave Wiegel tweet 200 times, 23 bad photoshops, 1 good photoshop, and one piece of alarming erotic fiction involving Ivanka Trump and a bucket of live sardines. You kinda have to read between the lines for the last one, but it's there. Oh yes, it's there.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

emfive posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQueaSlvjCw

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Benny D posted:

The proper term now is "Housing Impaired" you cis white male. :colbert:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

Epic hi five i like that book

It's really engrossing isn't it? Thank Hieronymous, his recommendation of the series in the thread for huge nerds is where I found it

I can't really get into swords and sorcery but vampire ghosts that feed on jazz? Hell ya

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Perfectly Safe posted:

For every moment of trumpish awfulness, there's 1,000 posts-worth of ten people rushing to make the same joke, 100 posts of SAME shark, 200 Dave Wiegel tweets/the same Dave Wiegel tweet 200 times, 23 bad photoshops, 1 good photoshop, and one piece of alarming erotic fiction involving Ivanka Trump and a bucket of live sardines. You kinda have to read between the lines for the last one, but it's there. Oh yes, it's there.

nice allusion to the gbs description of sardines as "dadliest" of fish

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I woke up and read that HW is voting for Clinton

Lmao

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Benny D posted:

That's not in Jersey that's in Manhattan. Also your assuming it's a hobo but that isn't necessarily the case. Could have been a guy maybe a college student who saw some new luggage.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'll take all that over endless whining by Bernouts or people honestly supporting one of the idiot moron third party dummies

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Benny D posted:

I believe the suitcase one was two guys wearing suits.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you don't have to be a hobo to appreciate nice luggage

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

But it helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

g'maga to all ya lil goons out there

• Locked thread