Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Bump this thread every time a manager assumes your time is at their disposal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Agile Vector posted:

lync tight skepy

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

maniacdevnull posted:

Bump this thread every time a manager assumes your time is at their disposal

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
Our 25 person conf call once got to listen to a VP order a shamrock shake from a mcdonalds drive thru, taste it, and send it back

thats a real power play

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Mad Wack posted:

Our 25 person conf call once got to listen to a VP order a shamrock shake from a mcdonalds drive thru, taste it, and send it back

thats a real power play

Fuuuuuck imna remember that one

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

brutal

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

lol

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

amazing

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

hahahaha

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

amazing

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

yoloer420 posted:

double nat.

:barf:

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Mad Wack posted:

bit too long to be the thread title, shame

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008

Clockwerk posted:

bit too long to be the thread title, shame

i dunno,

quote:

webex thread: 25 people listening to a VP order & return a mcdonalds shake
works

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

lol

Arcsech posted:

i dunno,
works

oh man :pray:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Arcsech posted:

i dunno,
works

garph plz do the needful

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Arcsech posted:

i dunno,
works

mods, never before has the needful been so needed

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Arcsech posted:

i dunno,
works

change "McDonald's" to "shamrock" and that's a 5

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Glans Dillzig posted:

change "McDonald's" to "shamrock" and that's a 5

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

fuze sucks gently caress fuze why does it always take a big fat poo poo at the worst possible moment

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:sun: graph :sun: has done the needful

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

lol

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

my DECT headset at work has really nice range so sometimes i take shits while on calls and get paranoid about whether or not mute is actually on

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

lol

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

mishaq posted:

my DECT headset at work has really nice range so sometimes i take shits while on calls and get paranoid about whether or not mute is actually on

lmao

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

mishaq posted:

living on the edge

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

mishaq posted:

wild man

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008

mishaq posted:

you left your mute off once and all of your coworkers secretly laugh about it before every call with you

also sweet thread title, thanks graph

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Back in college one day a professor forgot to take off the wireless clip-on mic during the break and we all got to hear him take a piss

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

dragon enthusiast posted:

Back in college one day a professor forgot to take off the wireless clip-on mic during the break and we all got to hear him take a piss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRHVIcesOH4

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

dragon enthusiast posted:

same but a hot poo poo up and coming director

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cat Face Joe posted:

same but a hot poo poo up and coming director

a real water play

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

our conference system uses the host's extension as the call-in. if they haven't started the call it tells you that the conference number doesn't exist. not that it hasn't started, that it does not exist. if you open your call 30 seconds late you can expect to receive a million loving emails titled "WRONG CONFRENCR PIN!?!,!,!!!!," this has been going on for eight months

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

carry on then posted:

WELCOME TO THE TELECONFERENCE SERVICE. PLEASE ENTER YOUR ACCESS CODE. FOLLOWED BY THE POUND SIGN.

THERE ARE...FOUR...PARTICIPANTS ON YOUR CALL, INCLUDING YOU. YOU ARE JOINING YOUR CONFERENCE AS A PARTICIPANT. FOR A MENU OF AVAILABLE COMMANDS, PRESS STAR POUND *BOOP BEEP*

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

WELCOME TO SUNCOM RESERVATIONLESS CONFERENCING

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
good title choice everybody, knew I could count on you

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
Welcome to the <company> conferencing center. Please enter your passcode, followed by the pound or hash sign.

Please wait while I verify your passcode.

Thank you. If you are the most of this call please press star now.

The host has not yet arrived. Everyone will hear music until the host joins the meeting.

<ultracheesy jazz bullshit>

Changing track for a moment, the trains at Atlanta's airport used to (before the Olypmics) have this bitchin cylon robot voice that I wish it still had, and moreso, wish I could have as my version of Siri, conference call bridge lady, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOZX2xa9OhI

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Mad Wack posted:

thats a real power play

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Iridium posted:

Welcome to the <company> conferencing center. Please enter your passcode, followed by the pound or hash sign.

Please wait while I verify your passcode.

Thank you. If you are the most of this call please press star now.

The host has not yet arrived. Everyone will hear music until the host joins the meeting.

<ultracheesy jazz bullshit>

Changing track for a moment, the trains at Atlanta's airport used to (before the Olypmics) have this bitchin cylon robot voice that I wish it still had, and moreso, wish I could have as my version of Siri, conference call bridge lady, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOZX2xa9OhI

GET THE HUMANOID

• Locked thread