Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
SO, isn't this grr-reat?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Call Me Charlie posted:

O&A's audience kind of overlaps with the alt-right. Plus she's a joke thief and unfunny and use to open for Jimmy.

There's still plenty of funny stuff coming from their subreddit. They somehow got the Brother Joe definition upvoted 15,000 times on Urban Dictionary. Some guy had a killer :vince: line against Patton Oswalt on Twitter that's been making the rounds. And just when you think they're about out of ideas, somebody associated with the show does something stupid that starts the whole cycle over again.

(But the jocktober stuff was a bust because nobody cares about that guy anymore and admins are really cracking down on subreddits rallying people to mess with others on another site)

Yeah, but at this point it's boring. She hasn't gone anywhere and it gets in the way of the true trainwrecks like Brother Joe. But yeah, I am bitching and whining a bit too much. I guess I need something big to happen so I can get back to the chuckles.

Dario the Wop posted:

I'm pretty sure it's chocolate (a la 2 girls, 2 cup), but I understand. Hope I didn't gross anybody else out too much.

EDIT: Speaking of gross, Anthony will be guest-hosting InfoWars on Thursday.

Eh, ignore me. Even if it's not this is the O&A thread, I should be a bit more prepared. Two years has softened me way too much.

Dario the Wop posted:

Sorry for the double post, but Hillary Clinton just posted an old O&A clip. Seriously.
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/775845844713177088

Opie should have just kept his loving head down. He's either going to get knocked down a few pegs or...well, ignored because he's a nobody. Okay, let's hope this blows up because that would be awesome.

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Love is a tiny lion holding a donut!
lol at Opie being so needy for credit

Tr33
May 26, 2007

People really just don't appreciate the old Opster *sniff*

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Opie turning on Trump to get e-penis, Anthony turning around on Info Wars to get a gig at all, Jimmy running off to do shows with Sam, everything is topsy turvy

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I could totally see a Reddit based reaction to this clip (mundane as it is by O&A standards) killing the show if they aren't careful here. And if there was still a show left to kill.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

MrChupon posted:

I could totally see a Reddit based reaction to this clip (mundane as it is by O&A standards) killing the show if they aren't careful here. And if there was still a show left to kill.
Yeah there's only a few weeks left, not much point

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

CrashCat posted:

Yeah there's only a few weeks left, not much point
Oh my God, I completely forgot. We have two weeks and two days left before the zombie collapses.

I suspect Opie will stick around in some Scorch-like capacity.

Speaking of whom, Scorch scored a bit part as a white supremacist on Major Crimes.

And Luis J. Gomez has been made a moderator on the O&A subreddit, which is causing mass hysteria. Gomez once attempted to "buy" it (for 12K or something like that?) and shut it down, which does not reflect well on his intellect. I used to like Legion of Skanks but they started becoming a drag for various little reasons that piled up.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Dario the Wop posted:

And Luis J. Gomez has been made a moderator on the O&A subreddit, which is causing mass hysteria. Gomez once attempted to "buy" it (for 12K or something like that?) and shut it down, which does not reflect well on his intellect. I used to like Legion of Skanks but they started becoming a drag for various little reasons that piled up.

He also posted a dramatic :qq: I'M LEAVING AND DELETING MY ACCOUNT :qq: like a preteen girl, only to make a new account a week later.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Sep 14, 2016

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

luis is a loveable idiot i'm sorry you guys don't get that

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
I used to listen to LoS for Big Jay. I never found Luis or Dave to be that funny. As soon as Jay started doing his show with Dan Soder I switched to that, and it is light years better than LoS.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Smugworth posted:

luis is a loveable idiot i'm sorry you guys don't get that
Certainly, but there's a limit to how much idiocy I can take.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Dario the Wop posted:

Scorch scored a bit part as a white supremacist on Major Crimes.

We're just appreciative of European ancestry, knowudduhmean??

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Morter posted:

We're just appreciative of European ancestry, knowudduhmean??

European ancestry!?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
WEIRD NORDICS!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Wonder who he employs as his goy on the couch

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Alex Jones posted:

On today's show we'll have Anthony Cumia, who had his own show on XM radio and was kicked off the air for being a Trump supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU5pv8X-BLg

Full show if you dare.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

quote:

was kicked off the air for being a Trump supporter

Who the what now?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

bunky posted:

Who the what now?

Cognitive Dissonance. He knows why ant really was fired. He just doesn't care.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

bunky posted:

Who the what now?

He was having a problem with his african american. Every trump supporter has one!

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

bunky posted:

Who the what now?

maybe "trump supporter" is just a dogwhistle for "racist"

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
Trump Support correlates strongly with one's White Pride.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Speaking of white pride...

You'd think they were both photoshopped, wouldn't you...

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I can't stop laughing at that Terri Clifford image

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Dario the Wop posted:

Speaking of white pride...

Deplorable, please.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Is Anthony dead yet?

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Ant strikes again.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Tell him to behave!! (Bombing for behave)

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
That's a shop right, they didn't really pull it off again did they

No way

Edit: I get it, they just want people to RT the shopped pic, nm

I was hopeful for a sec

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

AkumaHokoru posted:

Cognitive Dissonance. He knows why ant really was fired. He just doesn't care.

Ant, the only man whose stance on Donald Trump in July 2014 was large enough to suddenly get fired. The fact that he got his rear end kicked by a woman in Times Square at 3am and then went on a racist rant on Twitter because he was butthurt has nothing to do with it.

Law Cheetah posted:

maybe "trump supporter" is just a dogwhistle for "racist"

Racist and afraid of balding. Trump appeals to white men of a certain age who fear getting older and like to pretend they're successful.

And goddamnit, Terry Clifford holding Mein Kamph is making me nostalgic for old Jocktobers again.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k__dWaHpVH8 I cannot overstate just how much I love the version at 1h25m in. Holy poo poo.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k__dWaHpVH8 I cannot overstate just how much I love the version at 1h25m in. Holy poo poo.

gently caress, I miss Steve C and his Lane Bryant-wearing, woman-hating rear end. His promo bits that scare the poo poo out of Opie are truly the work of a genius. And that lady he gets to do it is a master. I hope she found fame somewhere.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Poor fat bear could hardly fit into his cloe-thizz.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Them making GBS threads on him for wearing lady pants for 2 hours was pretty funny back in the day.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

T Bowl posted:

Them making GBS threads on him for wearing lady pants for 2 hours was pretty funny back in the day.

They're called coulots. That's all I remember from that, but I remember it being funny

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Cacafuego posted:

They're called coulots. That's all I remember from that, but I remember it being funny
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culottes

more than I ever wanted to know about them, really

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Yettthh, we have Corey from Australia on the hotline.

And THAT'S how you executive produce!

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Click this link to listen to Jimmy crack himself up while the other three people in the room completely ignore him. https://youtu.be/AyEQE2NtBVA?t=2h49m55s

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
So Opie killed Steve C, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tr33
May 26, 2007

Stokes posted:

Click this link to listen to Jimmy crack himself up while the other three people in the room completely ignore him. https://youtu.be/AyEQE2NtBVA?t=2h49m55s

christ, loving beta dad radio. god please let october free jimmy.

• Locked thread