Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh i know he's weak, low energy, etc.

but surely by now it would just be easier to walk to his local fast food place and take the picture, and be freed to whine all over the board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
enclosed is my draft for the new trump tower

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Freak Futanari posted:

Seconded.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
And a vociferous third

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Freak Futanari posted:

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Freak Futanari posted:

all in favor say aye

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
aye

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

twice as tall

Anime is great!
Sep 14, 2007

Freak Futanari posted:

love this. trump dracula at end of upside-down towercastle. what is a man but a miserable pile of delegates?
stephen miller = shaft

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
This is my inspirational post about going full maga hat in vegas for two days playing craps (high money game for u noobs)

Reactions were evenly split between death threats and high fives.. one guy kept calling the hat "slavery" until the pit boss told him to "shut the hell up or get out of here"

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
also i dressed as eminem the first day and the second day i had to go to penn & teller so i wore hugo boss since thats the only thing for sale in the extremely small amount of space that you can walk after playing craps for 17 hours

proof:

fuck the ROW has issued a correction as of 03:40 on Sep 21, 2016

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
in light of this excellence, bestery, etc, i submit for an additional tower, or a maga kyoko

e: or this one: , above the tower natch

fuck the ROW has issued a correction as of 03:53 on Sep 21, 2016

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

gently caress the ROW posted:

in light of this excellence, bestery, etc, i submit for an additional tower, or a maga kyoko

e: or this one: , above the tower natch

ask zdr rly nicely to upload it for you if u wanan use it because it looked bad at 150 pix and deserved to be a little bigger

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Freak Futanari posted:

ask zdr rly nicely to upload it for you if u wanan use it because it looked bad at 150 pix and deserved to be a little bigger

Yes this is my favorite, I didnt see it in image search. The snake one is really great but I feel like the one you posted perfectly compliments the tower. Let me know if oyu can swing this for me zdr

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
zdr banned me for suggesting that SA provide a product for money. Guess what bitch I dont pay for my own accounts. Neither do you or you'd be toxxed, huh? Since you keep posting in this thread?

edit: ik please update my avatar to be:

kyoko maga

tower

your tiny loving skeleton

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i get better hate mail from people who like me

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

that's not hate mail that is disappointed mail

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Baloogan posted:

i get better hate mail from people who like me

you have a reign of terror going on

how does that feel

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
spooky

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

gently caress the ROW posted:

also i dressed as eminem the first day and the second day i had to go to penn & teller so i wore hugo boss since thats the only thing for sale in the extremely small amount of space that you can walk after playing craps for 17 hours

proof:

nice formless chin bro

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

"To win in battle, know your enemy. To win in life, know your weakness."
- Miyamoto Musashi
I've come for a tower and to throw myself onto an altar of sacrifice for his divinity, the God Emperor of Mankind. Mr. Donald J. Trump.

MAGA or bust.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
White MAGA hat is maga-shameful. Red or dead

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

White MAGA hat is maga-shameful. Red or dead

the white MAGA hat is excellent for weddings, as it allows the bride to show her support for Big Don without breaking the white color scheme that is commonly associated with marriages

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

Freak Futanari posted:

the white MAGA hat is excellent for weddings, as it allows the bride to show her support for Big Don without breaking the white color scheme that is commonly associated with marriages

White isn't just for the bride at weddings any longer thanks to the white MAGA hat.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Levarris posted:

White isn't just for the bride at weddings any longer thanks to the white MAGA hat.

what a breach of etiquette. the groom should wear a classy and elegant black hat. mixing white and black is not only unfashionable, it is also in poor taste for the groom of a marraige.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

Freak Futanari posted:

what a breach of etiquette. the groom should wear a classy and elegant black hat. mixing white and black is not only unfashionable, it is also in poor taste for the groom of a marraige.

Obviously there is only one way to fix this problem.

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

Any updates on our permaban?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Only original made in the USA not-eBay red MAGA hats worn by the bride and groom would signal a love for country and burning desire to Make America Great Again. That also goes for all guests and clergy as well of course.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
If you people can't appreciate wearing the camo hat as the superior hat idk what to tell you, you have lost your way.

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

- Miyamoto Musashi

phantom_dilz posted:

If you people can't appreciate wearing the camo hat as the superior hat idk what to tell you, you have lost your way.

In tactical situations where one has to use cover and concealment, the Camouflage MAGA hat offers superior coverage. I have little doubt that if the military still used the Battle Dress Uniform across all branches that this hat would replace every cap, and beret currently in use.

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
hat chat is pretty much the only good thing in this forum

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

is there a possibility of a Spooky Tower with skeletons or ghosts for October?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

FabioClone posted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

slapping a giant pumpkin on the tower is just lazy :sad::spooky::sad::spooky::sad:

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TheOneOutside posted:

slapping a giant pumpkin on the tower is just lazy :sad::spooky::sad::spooky::sad:

Oh god, it's true. This is what it feels like to be :sad: , low energy, like a dog, etc...
I was the deplorable this whole time, the rest of you guys are in the clear.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im hella deplorable

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Well I guess half of us are, according to Hillary. But which half?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i dont think boosted is deplorable, thats his sin

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
i'm proud of being deplorable. i stand with pepe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

we're all deplorable here

• Locked thread